Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

asr's dad..innocent?

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
arnav's dad is innocent. i knew it! 

since the beginning even in fanfics, arnav's father is shown as bad. I knew he can't be bad. I will not accept that he had an illicit affair with khushi's maasi/amma! nope, it could happen in real life but not on shows! indian television is not bold enough to show that on main time slot, instead they would show that on 11/12:00 time slot..lol

in the end we will see his dad gave money to garima for whatever reason. Maybe even dadi is the reason but arnav's mom saw and was mistaken and committed suicide. 

today's epi made me mad when she said didn't u even think of this marriage or kids. what the heck were you thinking of when you jumped?! or maybe chacha planted garima. was garima having an affair with arnav's chacha maybe and his dad was shooing her away with money?

thats it. i need a week break from this show or i'll lose it!! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemort

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i agree with u ...it was just an MU between his parents n jst her anger made her to commit suicide n if he really had an affair then he definitely have not commited suicide blaming himself for her death...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

voldemort

voldemort Senior Member
voldemort
voldemort

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
this mallik family does hv some mental problem...
it was so very evident frm todays episode that ASRs dad was shocked wen his wife was accusing him of having an affair...
and the shock was not of "being caught in the act" but more of "what the hell,what is she talking about????"   types...
he looked so clueless abt the whole accusation...and even asked her "whom are u talking about?"

so i think Anjali's mum was as dumb as anjali to take such a drastic step on her daughter's wedding day, w/o giving her husband a chance to explain himself...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikhni_brainychild92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top