Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

and it's time .. no hello hi, only bye bye! (Page 7)

tara.singhania Senior Member
tara.singhania
tara.singhania

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
You're so damn right Tia n Boredddamsel! (Sorry I dunno ur name!) They're showing as if they've faced all the problems in the world but what about khushi...anji has not even faced 1% of khushi's problems...if she is breaking in this only what will happen to her when she'll face khushi's probs?? Even I'll be doing the same only WU n specific scenes of the show which are worth watching..other than that I'm happy with this forum, its members, its FF n SS n OS! Atleast in them we can do justice to Arshi!

cupcakez Senior Member
cupcakez
cupcakez

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
I agree and the moment I watched anjali's misscarriage I had decided that I'm gonna stop watching this show. it lost its true charn. I can go on and on but what's the point its not like CV's ever listened to us before. I hope they LOOSE SO MUCH VIWERS that they re-write their story line.
Like it should have been written on the first place.
cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thanks for the post... totally agree that the storyline is getting messier!!! the only one responsible for the childs death is anjali... shes more bothered about her lying two faced husband than her baby wen she was prancing up n down the stairs and in n out of her room!!! 

why do they want us to believe tht shes brainless??? when u get hurt u dont dance around but sit down n call people!!!!
Manitaa Senior Member
Manitaa
Manitaa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Ever since Daljeet threatened to leave the show, till adequate importance is not given to her role, the episodes have become nothing but mindless drags. Yes i do believe the rumours that she threatened. Noone has been given this much tv time ever.. Even payash didnt get it, be ot their romance or their wedding. Gosh even La didnt do this much drama. Im not surprised by TRPs. Tia's points are goodand unfortunately men like arnav do exist who cannot see beyond their siblings happiness. This track has Totally ruined the entire show. 
pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Agree with u !!! 
I felt very bad for Baby !!!! Anjali still think that everyone missunderstood her husband there is no proof against her husband ...But she shd not lied to her bro he warned everyone not to believe shyam ...but once she comes to know the truth that her husband is behind all this means she ll herself blame her for her baby ...
noclapsplease IF-Sizzlerz
noclapsplease
noclapsplease

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I was upset for the baby and arnav ..
he has no idea that his sister is responsible for her state today..I am so unhappy about the fact that he is taking everything upon himself ..
I can't see him so helpless Shocked 

count me in.. Confused
mayukatta IF-Dazzler
mayukatta
mayukatta

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
same here..
 your=whats in my brain..
see you.. when we get what we wanted..
"iss pyaar ko kya naam doon"
the original.. the real.. the magical..

oroniArShi Goldie
oroniArShi
oroniArShi

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged

awesome analysis...

somehow our lovely IIPKND lost n anjali di also lost...

hope soon it back on track...

Go to top