Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

and it's time .. no hello hi, only bye bye! (Page 5)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishnudaughter

sooo agree
i am watching only and only Arshi's scene
i felt bad for that innocent babyCry
i hateee anjaliAngry she is the cause of all this
she always comes between ArshiOuch

the poor baby! I feel no sympathy for Anjali either..!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Punkin22

I understand how you feel and respect your decision.  Tia outlined perfectly her thoughts and I admire her views greatly.  I have no toleration for Anjali/DB either.  Thank you for sharing your heart with us.  We will miss you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks Hug
vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
My thoughts exactly, anjali is dumb and manupilative, the old anjali was so lovely in her thoughts and actions, any pregnant woman ESP one with a walking disability needed to be more careful and protective abt the child she is carrying esp when she has been wanting this pregnancy for as long as she has. 

Why should arnav and khushi have to sacrifice themselves for her...my heart went out to arnav and khushi who just want some happy times but each occasion for them has had some black spot, I did like him opening up to her and breaking down but I don't want him to think abt just them...think abt khushi...clear her name, gt her the respect she deserves and then move ahead.

How did she walk without her leg brace?she could have got the dragon dadi to help that day when she was on a treasure hunt for Shyam...

She has to know that arnav supports Shyam financially and which self respecting man / couple would want that...even khushi was earning her own money being married to him, she is the only one who doesn't want arnav for his money and status.

Mami is also happy to listen to arnav knowing that her bread from where her bread is buttered...

Dadi don't want to even talk abt...

The entire flash back of Garima s past is going to come back to haunt khushi and arnav I have no doubts abt that...I think the CVs are just trying to justify what is going to happen in the future with them by showing us this flash back !

Your stories and posts are a treat to read ESP at the moment...thanks for the pm
boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vandana.sagar

My thoughts exactly, anjali is dumb and manupilative, the old anjali was so lovely in her thoughts and actions, any pregnant woman ESP one with a walking disability needed to be more careful and protective abt the child she is carrying esp when she has been wanting this pregnancy for as long as she has. 

Why should arnav and khushi have to sacrifice themselves for her...my heart went out to arnav and khushi who just want some happy times but each occasion for them has had some black spot, I did like him opening up to her and breaking down but I don't want him to think abt just them...think abt khushi...clear her name, gt her the respect she deserves and then move ahead.

Forget about clearing her name.. not even once did he say.. us.. he said Di.. Di.. maybe he could have said, Khushi I'm sorry .. I know you wanted this wedding.. I am sorry you had to come to the hospital.. agreed that she would not want him to say it.. but that doesn't mean he shouldn't! I mean... doesn't Khushi deserve that?? Why is Arnav still shown to consider Di the most important person in his life? I never understood that.. I agreed your family is important always.. but not as important as the person you love.. especially given how much Khushi has done for him, while his family doesn't even care for him!

How did she walk without her leg brace?she could have got the dragon dadi to help that day when she was on a treasure hunt for Shyam...

She has to know that arnav supports Shyam financially and which self respecting man / couple would want that...even khushi was earning her own money being married to him, she is the only one who doesn't want arnav for his money and status.

Mami is also happy to listen to arnav knowing that her bread from where her bread is buttered...

I never understood it.. why do they show that the family doesn't care about Arnav.. Anjali could have walked out with Shyam.. instead of sulking and worrying the whole family about her.. if she really loved her husband.. but no.. I mean I would never even love a guy who uses someone else's money when he himself is earning.. how shallow are they? this was Arnav's hard earned money! I dont mind Mami using the money.. after all it is her fixed deposit that helped arnav! 

Dadi don't want to even talk abt...

The entire flash back of Garima s past is going to come back to haunt khushi and arnav I have no doubts abt that...I think the CVs are just trying to justify what is going to happen in the future with them by showing us this flash back !

yup.. and that's going to be a Ma ki saut track.. though I dont know if Garima is the other woman.. 'coz Anjali was sitting right there.. so she saw Anjali.. and unlike Arnav, who has changed.. Anjali still looked the same! But then again you never know with the CVs.. if a woman who couldnt walk without her shoes can suddenly run.. then they can conveninently forget this fact too! 

Your stories and posts are a treat to read ESP at the moment...thanks for the pm

Thanks for your comment.. will def continue my stories.. they are a treat to me too.. else I will go crazy! 
parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Going through all the posts and I must say that this might be the first time when a positive character is on the receiving end of so much negativity!! Lol! Loving this thread. 

Edited by timepassTP - 03 September 2012 at 8:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
The comment from Tia was an eye-opener. Good arguments placed...

boreddamsel

chocolover98 Senior Member
chocolover98
chocolover98

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Same here..There is no point in being sad for Anjali as its beacause of her that her child is not slive today! >.<
Even if Shyam planned stuff to how ever kill her or her child..
I literally think the CVs having given her the Dummest character of all..who doesnt know what is right and what is wrong, where to go and where not to go..

I guess now the CVs are planning for too much twists which may affect the Trps even :/
Hope it gets better soon and we get our old Ipkknd back :')

Thnaks for the PM and post :)

boreddamsel

damonzlady Goldie
damonzlady
damonzlady

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
you are so  right about how depressing the episodes have become... 
and i loved Tia's comments!so true!

Go to top