Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

and it's time .. no hello hi, only bye bye! (Page 3)

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana_sugarbun

nice post. Seriously Cvs focusing tooo much on Poojali and today the way they showed Poojalis pain i felt as if she s the main lead while Khushi just some side supporting characterAngry. No sympathies for this woman. The parents esp Anjali is her self responsible for her probs 

That's why I didnt watch.. Anjali is getting too much attention.. I dont mind non-lead characters getting attention. in fact I wish others like Payal, Akash, Buaji, Nani, who all have equal importance in Arshi's life as Anjali does.. and they played an equally important role in Arshi's love story.. why dont they get good roles.. why only Anjali.. well 'coz Anjali is Arnav's weakness.. so they will keep making her life miserable to hurt him! And its pathetic!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AfyaTia.0

Sweet-bird Senior Member
Sweet-bird
Sweet-bird

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I just hate her!!!! Simply hate!!! No tears for her from my side..u can say me that I am heartless, then yes I am..

What is she?? A caring wife? A best sister?? I am surprised to see some posts where people are talking about how beautiful the bond is between Arnav and Anjali. I wish someone slapped me after reading that horrible post..

I know how beautiful the bond is..where Anjali is playing behind his chotey's back..Hayee!!! her chotey!!

If she loves her husband so much, then she can go with him naah?? Ohh!!! Here me again being stupid!!! How can see?? GOD!!! ASR's money, when I watched the epi where she bought a watch for her husband from her brother's money I wanted to slap this woman!!! SHE IS JUST PATHETIC!!

Arnav slapped her husband, her god but still she is crying and crying but can't leave ASR!!! Ohh!!! No self respect!!! All she can do looting his brother's money and enjoy!!!

And Arnav!!! I should not say anything about Di's boy!!! still he is playing with DI's pallu, i m surprised. how long Arnav?? How long??

God knows, what was so awesome about today's epi!!! People are eeping just to see that hug. But everytime I can remember all those times when Arnav compelled her to sleep in poolside!!! AAh!!! EVERLASTING LOVE YOU KNOW!!

Arnav is behaving like he should not agree to remarriage khushi!! all these are happening because of him!!! Give him some brain, god.Angry

Better it's the high time Khushi should walk out from this relation..

I can't stand for arnav anymore..Ouch

GOD!!! PATHETIC!!! I USED TO LOVE THIS S
HOW...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piatondonAfyaboreddamselTia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Clap Thank you... 

Originally posted by Sweet-bird

I just hate her!!!! Simply hate!!! No tears for her from my side..u can say me that I am heartless, then yes I am..

What is she?? A caring wife? A best sister?? I am surprised to see some posts where people are talking about how beautiful the bond is between Arnav and Anjali. I wish someone slapped me after reading that horrible post..

I know how beautiful the bond is..where Anjali is playing behind his chotey's back..Hayee!!! her chotey!!

If she loves her husband so much, then she can go with him naah?? Ohh!!! Here me again being stupid!!! How can see?? GOD!!! ASR's money, when I watched the epi where she bought a watch for her husband from her brother's money I wanted to slap this woman!!! SHE IS JUST PATHETIC!!

Arnav slapped her husband, her god but still she is crying and crying but can't leave ASR!!! Ohh!!! No self respect!!! All she can do looting his brother's money and enjoy!!!

yup.. I have the same reaction too. sometimes its the posts that glorify Anjali that make me angrier than Anjali herself!

And Arnav!!! I should not say anything about Di's boy!!! still he is playing with DI's pallu, i m surprised. how long Arnav?? How long??

God knows, what was so awesome about today's epi!!! People are eeping just to see that hug. But everytime I can remember all those times when Arnav compelled her to sleep in poolside!!! AAh!!! EVERLASTING LOVE YOU KNOW!!

Arnav is behaving like he should not agree to remarriage khushi!! all these are happening because of him!!! Give him some brain, god.Angry

Agreed.. I still try to defend Arnav.. but nothing is ever going to change the fact that he still doesn't have the balls to say the whole truth... I dont' know why.. it would have cleared a lot of stuff.. but oh no.. then the CVs can't pave the way for another MU right.. so they don't reveal the whole truth..!! 

Better it's the high time Khushi should walk out from this relation..

Yup.. that day she will get a standing ovation from me! Clap

I can't stand for arnav anymore..Ouch

GOD!!! PATHETIC!!! I USED TO LOVE THIS S
HOW...

sigh.. but I still want to see where this goes.. I wonder when I will actually get really fed up and quit.. ! I think that day is close though!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

piatondonSweet-birdTia.0

sheen10 Groupbie
sheen10
sheen10

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Amazing post, both yours and Tia's. Loved every single word.

I had decided not to watch the show till it gets some logic and sense knocked into it but after reading posts saying that it was an amazing episode and I cried with Anjali and Arnav, I thought it must have been good so I watched it but it was crap honestly. Everyone is entitled to their opinions so no offence to anyone to loved the episode, but it's not working for me.

I don't feel sorry for Anjali and I did not cry even though I am a very emotional person and cry even at the littlest emotional scene, this one had no effect what so ever.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

piatondonAfyaboreddamselTia.0

AmazingAmy IF-Dazzler
AmazingAmy
AmazingAmy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Wow brilliant posts by you and tia...you both write so incredibly well. 

Logic is at an all time low with this show right now. Its turned into this mindless drama, no longer the charming show I used to enjoy and look forward to watching every day. I'm shocked the ratings aren't lower than 2.5...it probably will be very soon, if they keep shoving DKS storyline down our throats.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maverick29boreddamselTia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheen10

Amazing post, both yours and Tia's. Loved every single word.

I had decided not to watch the show till it gets some logic and sense knocked into it but after reading posts saying that it was an amazing episode and I cried with Anjali and Arnav, I thought it must have been good so I watched it but it was crap honestly. Everyone is entitled to their opinions so no offence to anyone to loved the episode, but it's not working for me.

Agreed. That's why I just decided to watch certain scenes that seemed sensible. There is no way I am going to sit and watch Anjali cry. She makes me really angry!

I don't feel sorry for Anjali and I did not cry even though I am a very emotional person and cry even at the littlest emotional scene, this one had no effect what so ever.

Agreed.. me too.. somehow when Arnav remembered Anjali crying in the flashback scene.. I was like.. im so glad I didn't watch it.. I somehow got repulsed, instead of emotional!

Maverick29Tia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyeReKhushi

Wow brilliant posts by you and tia...you both write so incredibly well. 

Logic is at an all time low with this show right now. Its turned into this mindless drama, no longer the charming show I used to enjoy and look forward to watching every day. I'm shocked the ratings aren't lower than 2.5...it probably will be very soon, if they keep shoving DKS storyline down our throats.

yup.. and get ready.. till now it was Di ki saut.. now its going to be Ma ki saut.. and then soon Dadi ki saut (Anjali) .. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
i agree with both of you ladies i for one cannot stand anjali is  a manipulative b***h she uses her brother in every way she did not care for the baby every one else did asr and khushi the most loved the post awesome well written thanks for the pm

boreddamselTia.0

Go to top