Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: timepassTP

Wow u guys are brilliant this is so beautifully written amongst the best things I have seen in the forum so far. 

I am sure u are taking the right decision in not watching this serial. 

HAVE A GREAT LIFE AHEAD. GOD BLESS. 

thanks, will let Tia know!
I'm still following the show though.. and watching selective scenes.. !!
sarunarshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for your post...

i still not watch episode. before i wait for next day episode and think about future track and talk lot in IF. 

I really want to thanks CV for remove my addiction of IPKKND. I really LOVE sarun and fictional character ARSHI. i will watch later in youtube 

Arnav & Khushi - Love Scene

posted by DIsmailvegamze

Thanks dear. 

boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: amitpatelforu

thanks for your post...

i still not watch episode. before i wait for next day episode and think about future track and talk lot in IF. 

I really want to thanks CV for remove my addiction of IPKKND. I really LOVE sarun and fictional character ARSHI. i will watch later in youtube 

Arnav & Khushi - Love Scene

posted by DIsmailvegamze

Thanks dear. 

yup.. I love the Arshi scenes that Dismailvegamze posts..!! 
sarunarshifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

yup.. I love the Arshi scenes that Dismailvegamze posts..!! 

now i set mind that i will watch Dismailvegamze youtube post every week end. no more episode.

i am international viewer so i will not count in TRP. 

please send me your story i love to read that...
kooltoad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Pls bring lalit Mohan back... And ved raj too... Gul are u listening...
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post. Seriously Cvs focusing tooo much on Poojali and today the way they showed Poojalis pain i felt as if she s the main lead while Khushi just some side supporting character😡. No sympathies for this woman. The parents esp Anjali is her self responsible for her probs 
boreddamsel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana_sugarbun

nice post. Seriously Cvs focusing tooo much on Poojali and today the way they showed Poojalis pain i felt as if she s the main lead while Khushi just some side supporting character😡. No sympathies for this woman. The parents esp Anjali is her self responsible for her probs 

That's why I didnt watch.. Anjali is getting too much attention.. I dont mind non-lead characters getting attention. in fact I wish others like Payal, Akash, Buaji, Nani, who all have equal importance in Arshi's life as Anjali does.. and they played an equally important role in Arshi's love story.. why dont they get good roles.. why only Anjali.. well 'coz Anjali is Arnav's weakness.. so they will keep making her life miserable to hurt him! And its pathetic!
Sweet-bird thumbnail
I just hate her!!!! Simply hate!!! No tears for her from my side..u can say me that I am heartless, then yes I am..

What is she?? A caring wife? A best sister?? I am surprised to see some posts where people are talking about how beautiful the bond is between Arnav and Anjali. I wish someone slapped me after reading that horrible post..

I know how beautiful the bond is..where Anjali is playing behind his chotey's back..Hayee!!! her chotey!!

If she loves her husband so much, then she can go with him naah?? Ohh!!! Here me again being stupid!!! How can see?? GOD!!! ASR's money, when I watched the epi where she bought a watch for her husband from her brother's money I wanted to slap this woman!!! SHE IS JUST PATHETIC!!

Arnav slapped her husband, her god but still she is crying and crying but can't leave ASR!!! Ohh!!! No self respect!!! All she can do looting his brother's money and enjoy!!!

And Arnav!!! I should not say anything about Di's boy!!! still he is playing with DI's pallu, i m surprised. how long Arnav?? How long??

God knows, what was so awesome about today's epi!!! People are eeping just to see that hug. But everytime I can remember all those times when Arnav compelled her to sleep in poolside!!! AAh!!! EVERLASTING LOVE YOU KNOW!!

Arnav is behaving like he should not agree to remarriage khushi!! all these are happening because of him!!! Give him some brain, god.😡

Better it's the high time Khushi should walk out from this relation..

I can't stand for arnav anymore..

GOD!!! PATHETIC!!! I USED TO LOVE THIS S
HOW...
boreddamsel thumbnail
👏 Thank you... 

Originally posted by: Sweet-bird

I just hate her!!!! Simply hate!!! No tears for her from my side..u can say me that I am heartless, then yes I am..

What is she?? A caring wife? A best sister?? I am surprised to see some posts where people are talking about how beautiful the bond is between Arnav and Anjali. I wish someone slapped me after reading that horrible post..

I know how beautiful the bond is..where Anjali is playing behind his chotey's back..Hayee!!! her chotey!!

If she loves her husband so much, then she can go with him naah?? Ohh!!! Here me again being stupid!!! How can see?? GOD!!! ASR's money, when I watched the epi where she bought a watch for her husband from her brother's money I wanted to slap this woman!!! SHE IS JUST PATHETIC!!

Arnav slapped her husband, her god but still she is crying and crying but can't leave ASR!!! Ohh!!! No self respect!!! All she can do looting his brother's money and enjoy!!!

yup.. I have the same reaction too. sometimes its the posts that glorify Anjali that make me angrier than Anjali herself!

And Arnav!!! I should not say anything about Di's boy!!! still he is playing with DI's pallu, i m surprised. how long Arnav?? How long??

God knows, what was so awesome about today's epi!!! People are eeping just to see that hug. But everytime I can remember all those times when Arnav compelled her to sleep in poolside!!! AAh!!! EVERLASTING LOVE YOU KNOW!!

Arnav is behaving like he should not agree to remarriage khushi!! all these are happening because of him!!! Give him some brain, god.😡

Agreed.. I still try to defend Arnav.. but nothing is ever going to change the fact that he still doesn't have the balls to say the whole truth... I dont' know why.. it would have cleared a lot of stuff.. but oh no.. then the CVs can't pave the way for another MU right.. so they don't reveal the whole truth..!! 

Better it's the high time Khushi should walk out from this relation..

Yup.. that day she will get a standing ovation from me! 👏

I can't stand for arnav anymore..

GOD!!! PATHETIC!!! I USED TO LOVE THIS S
HOW...

sigh.. but I still want to see where this goes.. I wonder when I will actually get really fed up and quit.. ! I think that day is close though!
sheen10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing post, both yours and Tia's. Loved every single word.

I had decided not to watch the show till it gets some logic and sense knocked into it but after reading posts saying that it was an amazing episode and I cried with Anjali and Arnav, I thought it must have been good so I watched it but it was crap honestly. Everyone is entitled to their opinions so no offence to anyone to loved the episode, but it's not working for me.

I don't feel sorry for Anjali and I did not cry even though I am a very emotional person and cry even at the littlest emotional scene, this one had no effect what so ever.