Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

and it's time .. no hello hi, only bye bye!

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Apologies to all those who have asked me to post my daily thoughts on IPK episodes! But I can't do it anymore. 

I don't mind the drama, but seeing that the plots being added are just creating chaos and making the existing plots messier, and logic and common sense are getting lost in the way.. I have to say that this is no longer the show that I fell in love with earlier.. 

But before I say goodbye, I want to say one thing .. to those people who are crying for and with Anjali now.. why? I am crying for her baby, not for her.. she cared more about her husband than that baby of hers.. else why would she go running down the stairs when her feet have glass shards under it, especially when she can't even walk properly.. if she cared about her baby more, she would have sat on the bed, tried to pick out the glass from under her feet and called Shyam on the phone. If the baby hadn't died now, it would have soon.. given that she is selfish and irresponsible.. ! I'm sorry if I sound rude, but thats what I took away from the episodes!  

That was an example of missing common sense.. you want an example of what I mean by logic missing.. Anjali needs special shoes to walk.. but she didn't wear them that day.. and even then, instead of leaving it in her room, she left it at the front door, along with the shoes of the guests! And yes, everyone else in that room had shoes and sandals on.. except Anjali who was the one who really needs her shoes! and still, yes.. she managed to run up and down the stairs in record time, that too in the dark! 

I can go on and on about this.. but I'm tired of writing such posts and commenting on posts (my last one was Na judaa honge hum, never khushi, always gham!). So here I have quoted below, Tia's comment.. which explains it all! 

Originally posted by tia.o

I don't exactly know what CVs are trying to accomplish here. But here's what I am getting...

What they are trying to show: Anjali as the poor suffering soul.

What I'm seeing: Anjali is such a moron that she does not even have a modicum of common sense to not step on the same place she got hurt once before. Even a newborn baby has that sense.

What they are trying to show: Anjali is trusting and devoted wife

What I'm seeing: Anjali is a master opportunist who is staying at his brother's house for his money but also duping the same brother by going behind his back to meet her husband whom her brother hates.

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves Shyam and that's why she is sneaking him into the RM.

What I'm seeing: She has no respect for her husband because if she really loves her husband and trusts him, then why is she sneaking him in like that? Isn't it an insult to an innocent person to be treated as a dirty secret? If she believes him to be innocent, then why not demand to be with him? If she does not trust him, then why is she sneaking him in? As far as I know, she is over 18 and a married woman, what is stopping her from saying to her family that she needs to be with her husband?

What they are trying to show: Anjali loves her family very much that's why all this secrecy.

What I'm seeing: Since when lying and duping to one's family is called loving them?

What they are trying to show: All Anjali wants is to have the father of her child close to her and everything to become same as before.

What I'm seeing: Really? What did she do to clear up the so-called misunderstanding? Did she try to find proof to prove her husband right in front of her family? Her way to fix the problem is to manipulate, emotionally blackmail and use other family member's influence to bring her husband back into the family who hates his guts. If her husband is innocent as snow, being forced on the people who hate him is going to fix everything back to normal? That's what she thinks?

What they are trying to show:  Arnav and Anjali have a beautiful bond.

What I'm seeing: Is that so? Anjali is lying to Arnav left, right and centre and Arnav feels guilty to have happiness for two seconds as if he does not deserve to have his own life other than being her permanent caretaker. It seems more like a Goddess and devoted slave relationship than a brother and sister relationship.

What they are trying to show: What a tragic life Anjali has, she lost her only hope for her future, her baby.

What I'm seeing: Did not seem like it when she tried to self-abort a few days back. Her excuse was remove the baby because the family hates his father. Then why is she trying to bring that said father back into the family that hates him? If she thinks an innocent baby won't be loved because they hate his father, then wouldn't the said father be hated more and hence should be removed from the family as well? (as in stay away since she can't murder her husband, but can murder an innocent and helpless baby just fine)... 
Even this miscarriage was caused because she was running after her grown-up husband in spite of being physically handicapped, weak and pregnant.

What they are trying to show: Arnav and Khushi have eternal love. They are two halves of a whole.

What I'm seeing: The romantic good times are sweet. But it seems Arnav does not feel the urge to clear Khushi's name even when he saw his own family treating her like shit, because that would mean his deeds will be revealed and he can't have that. Not to mention, the guilty look on his face when Anjali was in the hospital as if "how dare I have fun and laugh. I should not have a life other than being slave to my Goddess" does not seem very respectful to Khushi. Khushi came to support him, but I did not see him supporting Khushi. Apparently, love is only love in good times, it should just disappear in bad times such as now.

Thanks for that amazing comment, Tia.. she writes hilarious poems too. .check out her post on bloopers - Bloopers in Today's Episode.  Thanks Tia for cheering me up.. you know how much I need that now! 

So this is it folks, I am staying away from IPK posts and comments for a while until the show has a sensible storyline again. I'm sorry if I wont read or reply to your posts on daily episodes. If you wish to discuss the episodes, please send me a pm with your thoughts! I will still watch the show, 'coz unfortunately I love Arshi and my friends on IF too much.. though I might just stick to written updates and watch selected scenes only!

But of course I will continue with my stories! I hope you will continue to read and love them!! Love you all dammit! 

Edited by boreddamsel - 03 September 2012 at 12:01pm

The following 104 member(s) liked the above post:

sunkavisakuno1RazRazeeprincessep13piatondonpalakbitiyaJordinkutekavifreakybatchandarani1Sumaiya27xXShriyaXxsarunarshifanSu_SomerholicheahmadAtyayhari93soapfreak13Kavita1000parheezGMkkksrkhj06dorindakatetara.singhaniaSweet-birdyogifaluLIONHEARTsimransmilyhuntinchildtmowlachocolover98iLuvYellowdimple288Avi64damonzladyoroniArShiJennymyolaMaverick29ranithaaashi_dproversprinkle2wildandsweetmaloseSiesta1mangaloremonalisa1234tanu3579aadyakaliabraxossneaky-ajabavitanurocksswetha_chlazylad8-FauZilovearshi01aafanipkknd_hazelanjaleCetronianazibahAmazingAmypreetiheregunjanmkjFleur_de_LisIceflamesaarrsshhiijessjazzsruthickISensedYou..FallAndFly..chandana.s1yyy2krish3Punkin22pavi1deepa.eKamalika..cherry227rashikadazzling_gloryLadyLaLaCDloveChaituvDeedeepa1.x-bumblebee-x.Diva_AkorshiOysterpieryrosesoharafffan123Tia.0summaiyasayedsilvia1999noclapspleaseMrs_Darcy_17vandana.sagarlazyleavesasrcrazesweetdesiredumasFazila~Rasgulla_sp_SenbonZakura_.shinchan.

Jennymyola Goldie
Jennymyola
Jennymyola

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
the quote was an eye-opener. Good arguments placed...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakateboreddamselTia.0

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Tht exactly I was saying last few days...I dont mind of even Anjali track...for moment i ll accept every characters r imp in story...but where is all logic...even v dont go science..or digging too much for  blooper ..but  this about lack of common sense...Anjali walking without shoes...

but I still watch cause of Arshi..I just feel bad for our show...Its feel like our show is in Foster care now...its own parents left it Lalit Mohan father and Ved Raj Mother who gave birth of IPKKND story...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najdorindakatezobshehashw99boreddamselTia.0

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Count me in...
I was also not crying for RANI SAHIBA...I was crying for RAJKUMARI...who had been brutally murdered by her PARENTS...Cry

I was crying for ARNAV cox he was blaming himself...I failed damn it...!!!!OFCOURSE...HE FAILED IN UNDERSTANDING HER SISTER'S TRUE COLOURS...Cry

I abhore ANJALI more then SHYAM...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Mamijidorindakateashw99aashi_boreddamselTia.0

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Nice post n agree with u completely...even though i decided not to watch dhow i ended up watching it...after numeurous positive posts here...but wat i found was cvs sticking on to dks...they even made arnav say their usual dialogue to defend anji...dat is di lost ma ..papa...hubby...n baby...exactly same words used by actress to defend her character...in her interviews...i found it damn funny...cvs r not ready to accept they r @fault..SIGH!!!!nd 2day they show plot of past...which is indeed lame n dull...it has no potential other than a crappy MU...this time garima will be accused...nd anji is jst like her...ma who thinks of husband than baby...these two r exceptions for all mothers...how can mom commit suicide on doughters weddng day...bcs of a MU..?? Confused ..i m sure cvs f heading towards it...now i can only say..MAY GOD BLESS THEM ALL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aashi_boreddamselTia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jennymyola

the quote was an eye-opener. Good arguments placed...

yup.. love Tia for that! She is really good with coming up with the right points!

Edited by boreddamsel - 03 September 2012 at 1:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxChanga_Jixx

Tht exactly I was saying last few days...I dont mind of even Anjali track...for moment i ll accept every characters r imp in story...but where is all logic...even v dont go science..or digging too much for  blooper ..but  this about lack of common sense...Anjali walking without shoes...

but I still watch cause of Arshi..I just feel bad for our show...Its feel like our show is in Foster care now...its own parents left it Lalit Mohan father and Ved Raj Mother who gave birth of IPKKND story...

yup.. and I wish they would actually give importance to other characters to.. my other post talks about that.. Payal, Akash, Buaji, Nani.. all of them were equally important in bringing Arshi together.. why only Anjali? 

yeah.. well it shows on the screen too.. things are getting worse after LM and Ved Raj left!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Count me in...
I was also not crying for RANI SAHIBA...I was crying for RAJKUMARI...who had been brutally murdered by her PARENTS...Cry

I was crying for ARNAV cox he was blaming himself...I failed damn it...!!!!OFCOURSE...HE FAILED IN UNDERSTANDING HER SISTER'S TRUE COLOURS...Cry

I abhore ANJALI more then SHYAM...

Me too.. I hate her .. have you read my FF.. lol LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0.shinchan.

Go to top