Posted: 11 years ago
Hello again every1!!!!😊

Few days ago I made a post about how Jeevika n CVs are right n everything...

The reason behind that post was to answer the negativity in the forum...
It was sooo easy for me to comprehend that Jeevika is gonna abort her baby...
Bcz I always knew this...Before the show started...From the promos, from episode#1...
I was always waiting for this...
I wanted this to happen...
All because I was very excited with the fact that Jeevika is gonna sacrifise for Manvi...
She is going to be the one to save Manvi...
She is going to be the one to fight for her Manvi's life with GOD...
I was almost happy to think Jeevika is gonna abort for Manvi...

But...

Today was the day I realised what we are actually talking about...
aborting THE baby...I always thought of "a" baby n it was no big deal to abort...
I always thought why would it b hard to compromise life of 8 weeks old to save the life of 25 yrs old?????
But today,I got to know how hard it is...
Because its not "A" baby...Its "THE" baby...
Its Jeevika n Virens baby...
They have dreamed about it, hoped for his better health,IQ,looks, capabilities...
Dreamed about how he will grow up, his first words,his first walk, his first achievement...
May b he/she will also become lawyer...the first case it wins,his marriage,his babies, how he will support her in their old age...
Though the baby is just 8 weeks old, they have lived with him for like60 yrs ahead of their lives...

N for Jeevika...its growing inside her, breathing inside her,surviving on her,...
She can feel it,she can talk to it...
In fact "He is her only SUPPORT now..."

That was the line when I was hit by sudden realisation of what jeevika is gonna sacrifise...
N it struck m hard that how shattered she is gonna be...
All this time while thinking about Jeevika saving Manvi,,I never thought about Jeevika aborting the baby...😭😭

N today, Jeevika,Krystal,CVs made m think about it n realise what they are actually gonna show...

Seriously,,I take my words back...
now instead of supporting Jeevika,I salute her...
I always thought Iif I were at Jeevika's place,I would do the exact same thing n abort baby for Manvi but after watching today's episode..M not sure I'll b able to even imagine m being in Jeevika's place...

Hats off to CVs n Krystal...
Hats off to the concept of the show...
Hats off to the two sisters n their extent of sacrifise...
Hats off to EHMMBH...
my qs remains the same, since it is in her, it is her right alone to decide what to do? ?
yes for her is is tuff to choose between two kids one who is in present and other who will come in future but  for her hubby manvi is not his kid!! so for him it is between a wife's sis and his own blood!! 

which is why i feel it is pretty wrong to show abortion like this!!yes she may feel pain but for her it is like atleast my 1st kid will be safe, what will viren get? what if she can get preggy ever, will she be able to live with that forever? look at viren in the eye?

manvi is her kid she can do what she wants, this kid is theirs not hers alone, if viren is to be ok with sacrificing his kid for his wifes sis, then would it have been ok if viren wanted jevi to abort to sav his bro?

IT IS A TUFF CALL, BUT I WANT CVS TO RESPECT BOTH SENSIBILITIES!!
Seriously, Jeevika will be going through so much. I too Salute her bravery for doing this.

Only God and Jeevika know.. What shes going through

No one is under her skin.

I really hope no one ever comes across this situation.. Not even my worst enemy

Its really so horrible.
Loved your post. Truly hats off to Krystle, the way she portrayed her dilemma has been excellent. I cannot imagine being in her place and I don't think anyone can. She has a life growing inside of her, a child she wanted with her husband, yet she is the only one who can save her sister.
Wow such a lovely post! I agree, I salute Jeevika for such a tough decision...!
Your words simply touched my heart
interesting post though I have to say, I'm really disgusted by the way's CV have made Jeevika choose between saving her sister or killing her baby...the whole situation is just horrible...CV's need a therapist or something cause stuff like this shouldn't be real...
Its the most hard situation one can go through in life.
Aborting the baby is like killing a part of yourself
i think if jeevika abort the baby and save maanvi then it will create the new era where two sister will not pull on guy to be married...instead of this story they will show the love and sacrifice between siblings...then it will be a big lesson for everyone