Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chotipia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
First time i liked mallika , jug jug jiyo mataji ,tera brakat ho 😆..so mallu is out amar is in , i dont know how amar character will shape up but one and only request we dont want another obsessive lover..we already had enough with this obesession track..Phuleeese 😆.

In a relationship , one should be giver and other should be taker and here i feel either both want to give or both want to receive..this is leading to complication,i feel both are not wrong , its just situation and the way they are dealing with this is wrong ...hope this seperation wil end soon because even though i hated ashu for hurting nidhi badly , cannot see him in pain...😒.

I liked todays episode (including mallu gyaan 😆) .Thank you for WU 😃
Armu4eva thumbnail
Sudden wrap up of Mallus track doesnt make sense ðŸ¤”

But happy they clarified that the issue is between AshNi n not coz of any outsider.. 
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks tanu.
when mallu said aditya ka phone aaya tha .. i was like 
chalo mallu gone .. hopefully forever..
and cant she talk widout touching .. i mean ..come on !
and this was the beautiful scene.. i was like woman shut up ..ur messing things for ashu..telling his wife u know him better than anyone else in the world..
jaate jaate kyun lutiya ko titanic banane par tuli hai ! the woman seriously needs tape on her mouth !
bechara ashu.. hoping biwi would cum home now..how mistaken he is !
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mallika gone so soon hard to believe,so now we are going to see Ashu's insecurities come out when Nidhi is with other guy will be fun to watch..
overall a good episode everything was moving at jet speed...
thanks for the update tanu,loving the way the entire family wants to see Ashni together...I could see ice melting in Ashu but Nidhi is yet firm on her stand...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Sudden wrap up of Mallus track doesnt make sense ðŸ¤”

But happy they clarified that the issue is between AshNi n not coz of any outsider.. 

Please enlighten a poor soul like me...what is the issue here...at the end of today's epi, I started wondering if I had watched another show...it left me so confused!
jayanti_dj thumbnail

thank u for remembering to put ashu ji !
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sujatha.rao

Please enlighten a poor soul like me...what is the issue here...at the end of today's epi, I started wondering if I had watched another show...it left me so confused!

I m glad Nidhi spelled out the issue.. but very confused with this. overnite wrapping up of Mallu track ðŸ˜•
jayanti_dj thumbnail
@deba.. ur such a copy cat .. 

hkp11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs for quick & wonderful update Tanu! ðŸ˜‰

So mallu finally bids ediu and with little advise for Nidhi.  
And Amar's entry...

RanJi, CB/CS/DB/BB still trying to get them talking. ðŸ˜†

Yet to watch..

koyelbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mallu is leaving! Is it true? I just can't believe this. ðŸ˜Š Ashu is still considering Mallu as friend!  So, he was helping his friend in need. Nothing so complicated.It is plain and simple. So, nothing changed  after Nidhi's life threat. Wonderful.

Thanks Tanu for the update.