Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mad Malliks! (Page 2)

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

I do I do...I even attempted a fun post..neeche ke link pe jaane ka padhi..click kareka padhi, post dekhe ka padhi, phir comment kareka padhi...

I am still bursting at my seams with a million ??????????? surrounding my aura..but the sum of all responses to my q's are ... "aapko pata chalein toh humko bhi batayiye"...

But I will be back soon enough with my sawaalo ki potli..enough to give you a migraineTongue

as for , "one flew over the cuckoos nest" investigation kareka padhiWink Remember that the movie was set in a mental asylum and I use it in this context for a specific reasonLOL

We are not the NATO and we are definitely not working on the Kosovo conflict, so you have all the time in the world. May khushi's  devi maiyya bless you with Khushi's share of grey cells to work it outSmile ( khushi was busy pouring over jalebi's recipe when DM was rationing out grey cells)

No, I am not pulling a fast one on Khushi..happened to recall the mitti for diya scene from last diwali.. who runs between garden and living room with handful of mud and not have the presence of mind to use a polythene bag..ok lets be eco friendly...paper bag or why not take the whole gamla with her..Use as much needed and then go keep the gamla back in its place...

see? thats  a lot of why and who, right there for youBig smile Now, Tells Tells peleej.

Im wondering where to start off from...LOL

Let the questions go...something tells me none of us are going to get our answers...The cvs are too smart for us..they twist and turn corners with no closures leaving us feeling confused-wa

Ok I think I got it...your cryptic highness LOL. You should change your name Wink. @ Bold: In that case pleej put Daadi's name in first...she is more delusional then the rest, sticking her hand up all the time...

Your last para and last line flew over my head... this is why im supposed to be your PA, and why your supposed to do all the work LOL

What do I tell you ?? Pleej tell me 

*Goes off to your other post* Be prepared for questions...my brain is not working today... D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by asha...

I do I do...I even attempted a fun post..neeche ke link pe jaane ka padhi..click kareka padhi, post dekhe ka padhi, phir comment kareka padhi...

I am still bursting at my seams with a million ??????????? surrounding my aura..but the sum of all responses to my q's are ... "aapko pata chalein toh humko bhi batayiye"...

But I will be back soon enough with my sawaalo ki potli..enough to give you a migraineTongue

as for , "one flew over the cuckoos nest" investigation kareka padhiWink Remember that the movie was set in a mental asylum and I use it in this context for a specific reasonLOL

We are not the NATO and we are definitely not working on the Kosovo conflict, so you have all the time in the world. May khushi's  devi maiyya bless you with Khushi's share of grey cells to work it outSmile ( khushi was busy pouring over jalebi's recipe when DM was rationing out grey cells)

No, I am not pulling a fast one on Khushi..happened to recall the mitti for diya scene from last diwali.. who runs between garden and living room with handful of mud and not have the presence of mind to use a polythene bag..ok lets be eco friendly...paper bag or why not take the whole gamla with her..Use as much needed and then go keep the gamla back in its place...

see? thats  a lot of why and who, right there for youBig smile Now, Tells Tells peleej.

Let the questions go...something tells me none of us are going to get our answers...The cvs are too smart for us..they twist and turn corners with no closures leaving us feeling confused-wa

Ok I think I got it...your cryptic highness LOL. You should change your name Wink. @ Bold: In that case pleej put Daadi's name in first...she is more delusional then the rest, sticking her hand up all the time...

Your last para and last line flew over my head... this is why im supposed to be your PA, and why your supposed to do all the work LOL

*Goes off to your other post* Be prepared for questions...my brain is not working today... D'oh

See I don't like what CV's are doing with the show, I had come to enjoy, even love...They are essentially messing with my forgiving nature and feeding me crap..So I puke my grief and anger, albeit politely at IF..Now, I can't get all trashy , can I?..so I mask it..Those who get the essence enjoy, those who don't they just take at face value and let it be..It's a win win for me. I am just a smart if somewhat mad cookie..

Also,when people's brain go AWOL..such posts are meant to be BOLO 's.. so you can waltz right back in...CV's lost it long time ago, how dare they continue to can shots when all their minds are busy not working? Woh chutti pe jaa sakte hai, toh aap kyu nahi..I mean aapke brains kyu nahi.. Haq banta hai aapkaSmile

Maine jitna logic ko lekar sir patka hai na..mera id "GodHelpMe" or 'koi mujhe khud se bacaho' hona chahiye tha LOLBtw,my real name is Suhasini.

asha...

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

See I don't like what CV's are doing with the show, I had come to enjoy, even love...They are essentially messing with my forgiving nature and feeding me crap..So I puke my grief and anger, albeit politely at IF..Now, I can't get all trashy , can I?..so I mask it..Those who get the essence enjoy, those who don't they just take at face value and let it be..It's a win win for me. I am just a smart if somewhat mad cookie..

Also,when people's brain go AWOL..such posts are meant to be BOLO 's.. so you can waltz right back in...CV's lost it long time ago, how dare they continue to can shots when all their minds are busy not working? Woh chutti pe jaa sakte hai, toh aap kyu nahi..I mean aapke brains kyu nahi.. Haq banta hai aapkaSmile

Maine jitna logic ko lekar sir patka hai na..mera id "GodHelpMe" or 'koi mujhe khud se bacaho' hona chahiye tha LOLBtw,my real name is Suhasini.

I was going to write in my previous post that your cryptic post has saved you the wrath of many for underlying that Harvard boy should be in a cuckoo house LOL. And the mods. You are definitely one smart cookie...  ;) ;) ! 

You know, people who watch the show for entertainment are very much enjoying it... I guess dissecting and looking for logic only leaves one feeling mad... Tis is after all an Indian show. I think the cvs are no longer interested in this show...and they certainly seem to have found other ventures.Even the actors (main leads)  seem to be somewhat lost...

It was getting a bit weird me calling you ''GodHelpUs'', Suhasini LOL. GodHelpUs is good...we were all included in it...and this forum is by no means sane... LOL

Well lets hope my brain and the CVS brains are working tomorrow...otherwise this show is forever doomed..and so will the answers be, to your next set of questions... don't want that to happen :P

Edited by asha... - 03 September 2012 at 4:12pm

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:42pm | IP Logged

I was going to write in my previous post that your cryptic post has saved you the wrath of many for underlying that Harvard boy should be in a cuckoo house LOL. And the mods. You are definitely one smart cookie...  ;) ;) ! 

You know, people who watch the show for entertainment are very much enjoying it... I guess dissecting and looking for logic only leaves one feeling mad... Tis is after all an Indian show. I think the cvs are no longer interested in this show...and they certainly seem to have found other ventures.Even the actors (main leads)  seem to be somewhat lost...

It was getting a bit weird me calling you ''GodHelpUs'', Suhasini LOL. GodHelpUs is good...we were all included in it...and this forum is by no means sane... LOL

Well lets hope my brain and the CVS brains are working tomorrow...otherwise this show is forever doomed..and so will the answers be, to your next set of questions... don't want that to happen :P

I din't claim anything then and won't admit anything now...Everyone is free to draw their own set of conclusions..If pulled up I will flatly deny everythingWink 

And please stay sane at least until I get into troubled waters, if at allLOL..Suhasini is less weird yes..Smile

asha...

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged

Absolutely true. we must thank God for small mercies and  count our blessings indeed. Smile

When their parents committed suicide, both Anjali and ASR would have felt they never loved them. They would have felt a sense of abandonment. Had their parents loved them dearly, would they have ended their lives?   Their  parents  did  not  care  enough  about  them  to not  kill  themselves. Suicide affects the entire family.  ASR and Anjali  would have required  the  love,  support,  and  understanding  of  the other family members  to  get  through  their  shock,  grief,  and anger. But Dadi decided to isolate herself in an Ashram leaving them in the care of their maternal grandma. Their paternal uncle too chose to use this tragic moment to exploit the siblings and threw them on the streets, penniless and to fend for themselves. Both ASR & Anjali had no role models in their family. It is but natural to see both behaving the way they do. 

It is a bit too early to say why Khushi behaves the way she does because we have not had any insight to her past.

In this serial, we see both Anjali and her mother to be  from well to do families. Okay Anjali may be living under the glory of her brother but she still considers RM her home.   They both had wealth, status and standing in the society and all the comforts of life. Yet, they are people with very low self esteem.  They consider themselves unworthy without their partner.They don't seem to have the fighting spirit.

Usually children whose parents had attempted suicide are 6 times as likely to try taking their own lives. In part, the hereditary aspect of suicide can be attributed to the genetics of emotional imbalances. 90% of suicides have depression or another diagnosable mental or substance-abuse problem. When Ernest Hemingway brought his gun to his head, he had already lost his father to suicide. His brother and sister also took their own lives. 35 years after Hemingway's suicide, his granddaughter, too followed suit.  It is also said that when the suicidal parent was a Mom, there is an even greater likelihood that the  child will go on to make a similar attempt .

I doubt if our wonderful team of writers have researched the topic of Suicide, Miscarriage or spouse abuse well before scripting for the serial. For them, it is mere case dramatic story telling to rake in the TRPs, moolah and success.

Their interpretation of Nayi Soch is quite different from ours.  Nayi soch accorindg to them is Chup chaap dekhne ka jaasti pit pit nahin karne ka '

Its a mad, mad, mad world !!!

Edited by LadyLaLa - 03 September 2012 at 6:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsasha...sbk2

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Raizada/Malliks are a bunch of weak/Dumb people always jumping to conclusions never take the time to investigate the matters.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUssbk2

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyLaLa

Absolutely true. we must thank God for small mercies and  count our blessings indeed. Smile

When their parents committed suicide, both Anjali and ASR would have felt they never loved them. They would have felt a sense of abandonment. Had their parents loved them dearly, would they have ended their lives?   Their  parents  did  not  care  enough  about  them  to not  kill  themselves. Suicide affects the entire family.  ASR and Anjali  would have required  the  love,  support,  and  understanding  of  the other family members  to  get  through  their  shock,  grief,  and anger. But Dadi decided to isolate herself in an Ashram leaving them in the care of their maternal grandma. Their maternal uncle too chose to use this tragic moment to exploit the siblings and threw them on the streets, penniless and to fend for themselves. Both ASR & Anjali had no role models in their family. It is but natural to see both behaving the way they do. 

It is a bit too early to say why Khushi behaves the way she does because we have not had any insight to her past.

In this serial, we see both Anjali and her mother to be  from well to do families. Okay Anjali may be living under the glory of her brother but she still considers RM her home.   They both had wealth, status and standing in the society and all the comforts of life. Yet, they are people with very low self esteem.  They consider themselves unworthy without their partner.They don't seem to have the fighting spirit.

Usually children whose parents had attempted suicide are 6 times as likely to try taking their own lives. In part, the hereditary aspect of suicide can be attributed to the genetics of emotional imbalances. 90% of suicides have depression or another diagnosable mental or substance-abuse problem. When Ernest Hemingway brought his gun to his head, he had already lost his father to suicide. His brother and sister also took their own lives. 35 years after Hemingway's suicide, his granddaughter, too followed suit.  It is also said that when the suicidal parent was a Mom, there is an even greater likelihood that the  child will go on to make a similar attempt .

I doubt if our wonderful team of writers have researched the topic of Suicide, Miscarriage or spouse abuse well before scripting for the serial. For them, it is mere case dramatic story telling to rake in the TRPs, moolah and success.

Their interpretation of Nayi Soch is quite different from ours.  Nayi soch accorindg to them is Chup chaap dekhne ka jaasti pit pit nahin karne ka '

Wonderfully written La!!   Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUsasha...LadyLaLa

LadyLaLa IF-Rockerz
LadyLaLa
LadyLaLa

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Originally posted by LadyLaLa

When their parents committed suicide, both Anjali and ASR would have felt they never loved them. They would have felt a sense of abandonment. Had their parents loved them dearly, would they have ended their lives?   Their  parents  did  not  care  enough  about  them  to not  kill  themselves. Suicide affects the entire family.  ASR and Anjali  would have required  the  love,  support,  and  understanding  of  the other family members  to  get  through  their  shock,  grief,  and anger. But Dadi decided to isolate herself in an Ashram leaving them in the care of their maternal grandma. Their maternal uncle too chose to use this tragic moment to exploit the siblings and threw them on the streets, penniless and to fend for themselves. Both ASR & Anjali had no role models in their family. It is but natural to see both behaving the way they do. 

Wonderfully written La!!   Clap

Ta
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUssbk2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index