India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Mad Malliks!

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
No this no analysis..This is no commentary on the state of affairs...

It's just a thankful prayer to the Lord Almighty or whatever higher forces we choose to believe in that we are blessed to have the people in our lives... Not only the ones we are born with but also the one's we forge on our own.

I get it. I get it all...Fiction, Drama, Suspense. Romance. Thriller. Climax, Anti Climax...Tragedy..

A tortured, traumatized past adds depth to the character. Associates a lot more meaning to the character's  actions and reactions under normal circumstances long after they have moved on from the blow.

What I don't get is, our psyche.

I have what one would call tread the neutral path always. as regards the show. The screen presence and portrayal of the characters of ASR and Anjali led us on to believe ASR was the more scarred of the two. Anjali seemed to been on surer grounds.

Therefore, when Anjali's character showed signs of cracking from its mould, the forum went berserk. Whatever be the reason- DB' wanting a better track or the PH deciding to go ahead with the Didi ki saut theme- this is one change we are all finding hard to digest.

Finally we got a longer peek-a-boo into Mad Malliks mournful past after 15 odd months. I could only gather that all Malliks were/are weaklings in mind ,body and soul. The first to run and seek cover at the first signs of problems. And then put on a facade to shun out all those vulnerabilities. They say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Why isn't that wisdom working for the Mallik kids?

While we are all blessed to have  our respective worlds greatest dad, mom, bro and sis...I just felt weird deep down. Weird because I don't know what to term this potpourri of everything I am feeling today all at once. Such a heady concoction is unknown to me.

The Dad, The Mom , the Dadi.. The typical foundation of any family just go crash, bang, boom and leave the children to their fate ad fight their own battles. Who am I to sit judgement on their circumstances, anyways. Of course this happens in real life too. I am not an idiot to not draw parallels to reel vs real life. Note, the use of word parallel...I can view both of them together and yet they remain independent of each other.

Families... ( and not its not all about loving our families K JO style) 

Not as ASR , Anjali, or Khushi...Sigh! My heart just goes out to all those who aren't as lucky as most of us are. Easier said than done to preach others to be brave, move on and be the better person. I know its wishful thinking but nobody deserves this. As ASR summarized it perfectly...Anjali lost everything and everyone dear to her and the one person who was with her all along and shared the painful journey couldn't help it all an make it go away.
Not only ASR lost all that and more, he has/is and will always be on the guilt trip as far as Anjali is concerned.

I don't care if the bond strengthens ( bro-sis/ husband-wife/ sis in laws) or weakens, given that its's a daily soap and they need this element of intense drama to elevate the TRP's.

With such an extreme , f****d up ride , how would the two be normal. I forgive the characters-ASR , Anjali and Khushi (enough has been said for her already , besides the post is for Malliks) - all their misgivings. 

I forgive ASR for meting out inhuman treatment to Khushi.
I forgive Khushi for being all sacrificing , typical star plaus heroine, outrageously dumb at times and not having enough spine to take charge of her life.
I forgive Anjali, for being so naive, and the all encompassing trust that blinds her thought process. Oh also, all that going behind ASR's back thingy as well. actually I never grudged her that. In her mind she was being a true wifey and clinging to everything she craved for - a normal life.Just like you and I

Thank you ,dear heavens, for I am blessed.

P.S: Please be a lil forgiving yourself and ignore all the typos and glaring grammatical errors. I don't proof read all the stuff I write. And all of the above came out in a single sitting.

Edited by GodHelpUs - 03 September 2012 at 12:03pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

gopikaajiroldcmemyselfandme1priyankaaAmazingAmy-sanika--Kruti.S-asha...MrDarcyfanFairyLiquidSoapxAaliya

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FairyLiquidSoap

r

Ma'm I am drafting my response to your previous post...Month close is all wrapped and under control so I am flexing my muskals at IFBig smile Apologies over the delay.
-sanika- IF-Rockerz
-sanika-
-sanika-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
ROFL is for slipping something very very cleverly in between the lines Clap

What can I say, but that I agree wholeheartedly. With these characters, I have gone beyond disappointment, beyond frustrations, beyond anger, when it comes to these 3...What is left is a sense of hysteria.

If, as an audience member, I am feeling this, I cannot even imagine what would have happened if these characters were real! I would have rushed all of them to the best psych ward I could find...

But can very strongly feel the underlying message, the cvs seem to be giving us:
Dekhna hain toh dekho -Samjha, ya samjhaaoo?

Edited by -sanika- - 03 September 2012 at 12:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodHelpUs

FairyLiquidSoap IF-Sizzlerz
FairyLiquidSoap
FairyLiquidSoap

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GodHelpUs

r

Ma'm I am drafting my response to your previous post...Month close is all wrapped and under control so I am flexing my muskals at IFBig smile Apologies over the delay.
gosh thats ok GHU take your time 
this post  of yours requires some thinking of which i sorely lack right now will post by tom afternoon

GodHelpUs

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by GodHelpUs

r

gosh thats ok GHU take your time 
this post  of yours requires some thinking of which i sorely lack right now will post by tom afternoon

we ain't drafting no treaty for world peaceLOL.. so take your time.

Cheers and hugz
Su

FairyLiquidSoap

GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sanika-

ROFL is for slipping something very very cleverly in between the lines Clap

What can I say, but that I agree wholeheartedly. With these characters, I have gone beyond disappointment, beyond frustrations, beyond anger, when it comes to these 3...What is left is a sense of hysteria.

If, as an audience member, I am feeling this, I cannot even imagine what would have happened if these characters were real! I would have rushed all of them to the best psych ward I could find...

But can very strongly feel the underlying message, the cvs seem to be giving us:
Dekhna hain toh dekho -Samjha, ya samjhaaoo?

DM Ma'm ki blessings se when akal baanti jaa rahi thi, me ghaas charne no going, aap was behind the lines from me, I knows Wink..lekin apne saki pakdaConfused...hmm, I no like this... why u read me book like and catching me smartly smartly...U gets to know me berry well and I to you, we both the goes to psychiatric ward on our own two pheetsssLOL

jokes apart,good we are on same wavelength though

thank god ye fiction hai...aise sach ke saath samna hota toh ek ek karke hum sab Agra ki jansankhya badha rahe hoteWink...

CV's khud mein ek anokhi entity hai.. unke rules, unke ideas pata nahi kiss universe mein work karte hai...in short unki mahima aparampaar hai...

main toh bhaiyya wahi samjhoongi jo main samajhna chahti hoonWink CV ko bolo, jo ukhadna hai ukhaad le , ye baat unki samajh main aati hai ya main explicitly, private tuitions dekar samjhaaonTongue

-sanika-

asha... IF-Rockerz
asha...
asha...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

Hmmm, so she creates posts other then question ones... :O 

I have a headache...and your post literally just flew over my head, im sure there's an underlying meaning which i'm missing... 

Maybe i'll come back...if my grey cells work... LOL

As for you title, which I do understand...I totally agree, especially after today's episode !!
GodHelpUs Senior Member
GodHelpUs
GodHelpUs

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Hmmm, so she creates posts other then question ones... :O 

I have a headache...and your post literally just flew over my head, im sure there's an underlying meaning which i'm missing... 

Maybe i'll come back...if my grey cells work... LOL

As for you title, which I do understand...I totally agree, especially after today's episode !!

I do I do...I even attempted a fun post..neeche ke link pe jaane ka padhi..click kareka padhi, post dekhe ka padhi, phir comment kareka padhi...

I am still bursting at my seams with a million ??????????? surrounding my aura..but the sum of all responses to my q's are ... "aapko pata chalein toh humko bhi batayiye"...

But I will be back soon enough with my sawaalo ki potli..enough to give you a migraineTongue

as for , "one flew over the cuckoos nest" investigation kareka padhiWink Remember that the movie was set in a mental asylum and I use it in this context for a specific reasonLOL

We are not the NATO and we are definitely not working on the Kosovo conflict, so you have all the time in the world. May khushi's  devi maiyya bless you with Khushi's share of grey cells to work it outSmile ( khushi was busy pouring over jalebi's recipe when DM was rationing out grey cells)

No, I am not pulling a fast one on Khushi..happened to recall the mitti for diya scene from last diwali.. who runs between garden and living room with handful of mud and not have the presence of mind to use a polythene bag..ok lets be eco friendly...paper bag or why not take the whole gamla with her..Use as much needed and then go keep the gamla back in its place...

see? thats  a lot of why and who, right there for youBig smile Now, Tells Tells peleej.

Edited by GodHelpUs - 03 September 2012 at 2:25pm

asha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index