India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

My take on the marriage track!!!

crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
hiii guys this is just my prediction... as we read in some article that arvi seperation will be a temporary one i think the track would be like the following...

purvi will rejects ovi's deal n will tell her she will marry arjun no matter what.. this will make ovi angry n she decides that she will get married to arjun...  
 n on the day of mariage purvi will go to parlour n will be getting ready   n on other hand ovi will come to the wedding n will say to arjun dat purvi has backed off from her marriage n will make everyone else believe dat n will marry arjun...

...sry i cant expresses my views properly. but would like to know ur opinion on this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnAvidReader

AnAvidReader IF-Sizzlerz
AnAvidReader
AnAvidReader

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
anything means anything can happen in crazy world of PR...lets hope for the best...lets hope arjun marry purvi lets hope seperation track is short and temporary...lets hope dats all v can do..!!

crazygirl4RD

namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
And Arjun believes Ovi and gets married to her. Then I'm done with this man called Arjun - finito!
crazygirl4RD IF-Rockerz
crazygirl4RD
crazygirl4RD

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by namitagloryz

And Arjun believes Ovi and gets married to her. Then I'm done with this man called Arjun - finito!

i mean he wil not believe at first .. but something will make him believe.. or it could be that purvi may before hand will tell arjun dat he should marry ovi giving her promise n he will agree for her sake but on last minute purvi will change her mind n decides to marry arjun n will think to suprise him n by the time she reaches arjun will marry ovi..

hope my prediction will not come true n arvi will marry without any hurdles

Edited by crazygirl4u - 03 September 2012 at 12:34pm

namitagloryz

halifax004 IF-Dazzler
halifax004
halifax004

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Why would they want them to separate again they just got back after the whole Ovi blunder Angry
namitagloryz Senior Member
namitagloryz
namitagloryz

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Why, just why can't Ovi find a another guy. There's no dearth of eligible young men both in India and Canada. Sometimes these serials drive me nuts with all the women running after the same man. Just cut it out you cvs and wake up to th 21st century world. We women are not the same anymore. Ovi in which world are you in, Arjun doesn't love you, period!

crazygirl4RD

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
I also think that this Ovi-Arjun marriage will be against Purvi's wishes! Because in Friday's episode/Sunday's for America.. when Ovi was on the phone with Punni she said that Archana AND Purvi rejected the deal. But who knows? Anything could happen. And Purvi looked MUCH happier than she has been in the previous episodes...

It's a daily soap oprea, so it wouldn't be that interesting without some drama right? And as Rithvik said on Twitter.. Arvi is and will be together, with just a few twists in the story, so I don't think we should worry. Wink

crazygirl4RD

topoftroy Newbie
topoftroy
topoftroy

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arrrviiiluverrr

anything means anything can happen in crazy world of PR...lets hope for the best...lets hope arjun marry purvi lets hope seperation track is short and temporary...lets hope dats all v can do..!!
I think that ovi will contact Vishnu and have him kidnap purvi from the parlor and then present Arjun with the ultimatum to marry her (ovi) or harm will come to purvi ( explaining the expression on his face at the time of marriage ). 
Also they showed ovi still trying to scheme today after she overheard manav... Affirming that she is very much still in the game for Arjun and can go to any lengths!  
This is the only way that Arjun will consent to a marriage with ovi and also maintain his love for purvi

Edited by topoftroy - 03 September 2012 at 8:59pm

crazygirl4RD

Go to top