India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

anjy957 Groupbie
anjy957
anjy957

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

awesome update yaar truly magicle loved Ram's later for Priya even loved d last line this is circle of love wit no end so amezing written up... Awesome update nicely written... Plz pm me next time when ever u update...

darling...see the number of my posts...m a newbie here... I don't even know how to change the colour of text, how to insert picture and many more things...so kindly tell me what's this pm???? I just know one thing that this pm doesn't stand for Prime Minister Wink btw thanxxx for such a lovely comment Big smile

taashu11 IF-Dazzler
taashu11
taashu11

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjy957

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
AngieeeHug

The OS was Fab! Just Fab! ClapClap

Beautiful explanation and wonderful writing! The emotions, Priya's remembrance and the fight she gave and eventually got the soul-mate of her life! That was too emotional.I have no good words to describe the letter you wrote. It was just too good! Heck Amazing! I guess you can pen down a Epilogue for me wherein we can see Priya's journey towards mother hood! 

Keep writing wonderful stuff! You are a rockstarStar

Love,
Mayu

PS- Please Pm me the next time you pen down an OS!Embarrassed

anjy957

-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjy957

Originally posted by -evan-

no words to describe the beauty of this OS... heavenly Heart Heart... I was hallucinating our beloved couple Rk & ST in these beautiful moments :)
really... I must admit - it is one of the best OSs I have ever read on RaYa Heart... its not just a lavish comment, I really mean it, its a heart-felt expression of admiration :-)
every little thing of this OS was just awe-inspiring! the letter, Priya's confession, Ram's surprises everything was awesome Heart... especially the letter was a true reflection of the RK whom we admire...the best things are always onerous, they take great efforts - no wonder it took u 7 days to complete this fantastic work...u rock ... we want more from u...

</div><div>
awww...such a b'ful compliment...evan u made me smileSmilebtw it took me seven days coz I've written a romantic OS, for the very first timeSmileanyways thank youSmile

I'm glad to know that my comment made u smile Big smile btw... may I request u something? plz don't put "the end" to this nice work here, would u plz continue it as a FF? Heart we would love to have it as a FF Heart

anjy957

anjy957 Groupbie
anjy957
anjy957

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mayu-

AngieeeHug

Beautiful explanation and wonderful writing! The emotions, Priya's remembrance and the fight she gave and eventually got the soul-mate of her life! That was too emotional.I have no good words to describe the letter you wrote. It was just too good! Heck Amazing! I guess you can pen down a Epilogue for me wherein we can see Priya's journey towards mother hood! 

Love,
Mayu

first of all thanx mayu for ur b'ful compliments...Big smile secondly I want to confess that I personally love ur writings..and I can't promise but will defo try to pen down on that... and finally plzzz tell me what's this pm???? I have no idea...Cry Thanxxx once again Smile

-Mayu-

anjy957 Groupbie
anjy957
anjy957

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged

no words to describe the beauty of this OS... heavenly Heart Heart... I was hallucinating our beloved couple Rk & ST in these beautiful moments :)
really... I must admit - it is one of the best OSs I have ever read on RaYa Heart... its not just a lavish comment, I really mean it, its a heart-felt expression of admiration :-)
every little thing of this OS was just awe-inspiring! the letter, Priya's confession, Ram's surprises everything was awesome Heart... especially the letter was a true reflection of the RK whom we admire...the best things are always onerous, they take great efforts - no wonder it took u 7 days to complete this fantastic work...u rock ... we want more from u...

</div><div>
awww...such a b'ful compliment...evan u made me smileSmilebtw it took me seven days coz I've written a romantic OS, for the very first timeSmileanyways thank youSmile

I'm glad to know that my comment made u smile Big smile btw... may I request u something? plz don't put "the end" to this nice work here, would u plz continue it as a FF? Heart we would love to have it as a FF Heart

Oh...I wish evan...but I'm a kind of leap writer (as ideas come once in a leap year)Wink...and moreover I know I won't be able to do justice to a FF... but I promise will write another one very soon Big smile
-evan- Goldie
-evan-
-evan-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

</div><div>
Oh...I wish evan...but I'm a kind of leap writer (as ideas come once in a leap year)Wink...and moreover I know I won't be able to do justice to a FF... but I promise will write another one very soonBig smile

yeah I'll be waiting for it :) & yeah don't make us wait for another 4 years... give us another OS asap :P

Edited by -evan- - 04 September 2012 at 9:29am

anjy957

-Mayu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mayu-
-Mayu-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Mayu-

AngieeeHug

Love,
Mayu

first of all thanx mayu for ur b'ful compliments...Big smile secondly I want to confess that I personally love ur writings..and I can't promise but will defo try to pen down on that... and finally plzzz tell me what's this pm???? I have no idea...Cry Thanxxx once again Smile

Oh AngieHugStop being modest! The OS was just too Good to even out it down in words!Clap

Oh please do give the Epilogues a shot!Embarrassed

OMG!ShockedYou read my OS? I never knew it:(Ouch Well glad to know that! Thanks a ton for reading and if you like it I am happyEmbarrassed

Pm is the short form of personal messagesEmbarrassedI hope that helps you!

Love,
Mayu

anjy957

Go to top