Bumper2Bumper: 2B continued...Alumni #66 - Page 37

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by NoorFatima

doesn't syl get off at 2:30..?? πŸ˜•

As far as I know, she gets off at 4:30 pm her time, unless something has changed & I don't know about itπŸ˜›

Nooru - I have been very busy getting the kids stuff ready for school, starts tomorrow, of course I miss you & everyone else, but what do I do, I am so exhausted, my whole body is aching due to continuous work
Originally posted by undisclosed

just because noor...how you like that emo?πŸ˜†

because..??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

and i like all emos especially huggie emo πŸ˜‰ which u didnt give

moi sasumaaa πŸ€— .. i dont know how moms mange to do all things done πŸ˜† .. moi lub moi sasumaa πŸ€— ..

wat do u give ur bacchas for lunch..??

because..??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

and i like all emos especially huggie emo πŸ˜‰ which u didnt give

you are losing your stalking powers noor...i gave you a hug and said a little something about your lub,...you will have to go back and find it nowπŸ˜†...and i leave the office at 4:30pm...during the summer i would have left at 1pm on fridays only...but that ended last week...

oh well leaving the office now...bye byeπŸ€—

moi sasumaaa πŸ€— .. i dont know how moms mange to do all things done πŸ˜† .. moi lub moi sasumaa πŸ€— ..

wat do u give ur bacchas for lunch..??

Anything edible Nooru🀣  It bogs me down, I wonder why we have to eat so much, one feed per day was good enoughπŸ€”

you are losing your stalking powers noor...i gave you a hug and said a little something about your lub,...you will have to go back and find it nowπŸ˜†...and i leave the office at 4:30pm...during the summer i would have left at 1pm on fridays only...but that ended last week...

Enjoy the rest of your day Sylu & we will share the hugπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

i DID stalk ya but there was nothing interesting about the hug πŸ˜• and why are ya making moi brother fight with mee.. πŸ˜• i am NOT going to give him permission at ALL πŸ˜•

ba bye sylu .. πŸ€—

sasuma.. 🀣 .. wat did ya make today for ur bacchas..?? and wats for lunch and wat r ur plans for dinner

CONGO SHONGO ON # 66

i got a new lappy...so will be more active! πŸ€—
Originally posted by Maaneet-is-best

Enjoy the rest of your day Sylu & we will share the hugπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

hugs can NOT be shared πŸ€”