Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KJ/AR Whity Night on Top 10 Intimate Moments (Page 3)

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hmm... geil !!!

kajen at their erotic best !!! *phew*  This scene surely deserves to be in the top 10 ! My fav kajen  scene too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Vikram_Aubade.

_Vikram_ Senior Member
_Vikram_
_Vikram_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
This surely is one among the top 10 intimate scenes . KaJen were just brilliant.  Wink

TFS  :)

whats geil Ermm ^^^

Edited by arjunluver111 - 04 September 2012 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

AMMY12 IF-Rockerz
AMMY12
AMMY12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
they are the bst couple in tv industry.

Aubade.

-rajsua- IF-Rockerz
-rajsua-
-rajsua-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing dear
and and and KaJenn one is definately one of the best intimate scebe i have ever seen on TV . There are soo much sentiments , emotions attached to it . and the expressions they gave were awsomeee

Aubade.

Die1hard1Ksgian Senior Member
Die1hard1Ksgian
Die1hard1Ksgian

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
OOOMMMGGG!!! KAJEN TENT SCENE IN THE LIST!!! Heart THIS IS SO COOL!!! I LOVE IT THAT THIS SCENE MAKES IT TO A LIST THAT HAS SCENES BETWEEN MARRIED COUPLES OR UNMARRIED LOVERS!!! Clap THIS MAKES IT SO UNIQUE!!! Thumbs Up 

I feel like going in rewind mode to 2010 to the time when after mths of waiting I finally saw what I had wanted to see!!! Well, from the time Armaan came back, I had REAALY REALLY REALLY wanted something like that to happen between AR!!! I mean I knew it was totally wrong but what to do, Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin LOL (wonder how many AR fans had felt the same way)!!!

But I had absolutely no hope of something like this happening bcoz after all DMG was an Indian soap made for an Indian audience & in our soaps it's perfectly OK to show husbands cheating on their "pativrata" wives, sometimes even without any rhyme or reason, with  sickening regularity & we the audience still watch these soaps!!! But a wife doing the same thing!!! THAT WAS DEFINATELY A BIG NO-NO!!! Everybody's moral antenna would be up at such a track!!! Still I kept hoping for it coz I believe "WHY SHOULD BOYS HAVE ALL THE FUN?" LOL

So when I actually saw the promo for this scene, TO SAY THAT I WAS SHOCKED WOUL BE AN UNDER-STATEMENT!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked  I COULDN'T BELEIVE THAT MY WISHFUL THINKING WAS ACTUALLY COMING TRUE!!! AND I JUST COULDN'T BELEIVE THAT THE CV'S HAD ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF & WERE ACTUALLY EXECUTING SUCH A CONTROVERSIAL TRACK!!! This was the second shock (a very pleasant shock if I may say so) I had got after the first shock (the worst shock) I got on 1st Jan 2010 when I realized where the story of DMG was heading Angry !!! Finally the CV's were doing something right (though in a paradoxically wrong way) for the AR fans who had been loyal to the show for 2 yrs, through all the changes of the lead actress & who had waited for AR's comeback for 3 mths after the shoot-out only to be subjected to a disgusting track &  who never switched over to being other jodi fans!!! 

But the actual scene had really disheartened me!!! I mean a marriage that I had hated so much was shown not once but twice & a scene for which I had waited so eagerly for two days after the promo came out (infact I had been waiting for a scene like this ever since the historic AR confession) was so badly butchered & edited!!! Cry What really made up for this scene was the HOT pre-cap & all the flashbacks!!! Embarrassed

Three of the best intimate moments of this scene - ARMAAN'S HAND AT RIDDIMA'S WAIST, Day Dreaming ARMAAN KISSING RIDDHIMA'S SHOULDER Day Dreaming & LAST BUT DEFINATELY THE BEST ONE - ARMAAN KISSING RIDDHIMA'S EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE ENTIRE AR LOVESTORY!!! Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart SIIIGGGHHH!!! ME FAINTS!!! Day Dreaming

KAJEN HAVE IN FACT ENACTED TWO OF THE BEST INTIMATE MOMENTS OF AR LOVESTORY - ARMAAN KISSING RIDDHIMA'S EYES Day Dreaming & ARMAAN'S HAND GOING INSIDE THE SHOULDER STRAP OF RIDDHIMA'S SHIRT IN THE SENSATIONAL AR RE-UNION SCENE!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN SUCH AN INTIMATE GESTURE IN ANY OTHER SOAP!!! Heart

KAJEN SIMPLY ROOOCCCKKK WITH THEIR SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!! Heart I REEEAAALLLYYY HOPE TO SEE THE IN A SHOW TOGETHER, HOPE THEY PERFORM ON STAGE SOMETIME & SINCERELY WISH THEY TAKE PART IN NACH BALIYE!!! KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED FOR THAT!!! 

Aubade.

R.A.J Goldie
R.A.J
R.A.J

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
TFS. Totally deserving

Go to top