Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
LMAO I remember how people were saying don't believe that promo CVs posted cos they are just playing with us 🤣🤣 this scene was WAY hotter than I ever expected or hoped for 😆
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Tent scene in top 10... This scene was hot and it kajennerized uss🤣 Armaan's hand in Roddhima's waist...😳
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Oblivion.

LMAO I remember how people were saying don't believe that promo CVs posted cos they are just playing with us 🤣🤣 this scene was WAY hotter than I ever expected or hoped for 😆

I never thought we will gey sth Like this  even during ARs courtship period LOLLL🤣
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just lookin at the scene and not all the controversies associated, this one's got to be one of my favourite AR scenes..!!!..kajen were sesuous and sizzling in this scene.. Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
Rogue... thumbnail
hmm... geil !!!

kajen at their erotic best !!! *phew*  This scene surely deserves to be in the top 10 ! My fav kajen  scene too...
_Vikram_ thumbnail
This surely is one among the top 10 intimate scenes . KaJen were just brilliant.  😉

TFS  :)

whats geil 🤔 ^^^
Edited by arjunluver111 - 11 years ago
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
they are the bst couple in tv industry.
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for sharing dear
and and and KaJenn one is definately one of the best intimate scebe i have ever seen on TV . There are soo much sentiments , emotions attached to it . and the expressions they gave were awsomeee
Die1hard1Ksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
OOOMMMGGG!!! KAJEN TENT SCENE IN THE LIST!!! ❤️ THIS IS SO COOL!!! I LOVE IT THAT THIS SCENE MAKES IT TO A LIST THAT HAS SCENES BETWEEN MARRIED COUPLES OR UNMARRIED LOVERS!!! 👏 THIS MAKES IT SO UNIQUE!!! 👍🏼 

I feel like going in rewind mode to 2010 to the time when after mths of waiting I finally saw what I had wanted to see!!! Well, from the time Armaan came back, I had REAALY REALLY REALLY wanted something like that to happen between AR!!! I mean I knew it was totally wrong but what to do, Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin 😆 (wonder how many AR fans had felt the same way)!!!

But I had absolutely no hope of something like this happening bcoz after all DMG was an Indian soap made for an Indian audience & in our soaps it's perfectly OK to show husbands cheating on their "pativrata" wives, sometimes even without any rhyme or reason, with  sickening regularity & we the audience still watch these soaps!!! But a wife doing the same thing!!! THAT WAS DEFINATELY A BIG NO-NO!!! Everybody's moral antenna would be up at such a track!!! Still I kept hoping for it coz I believe "WHY SHOULD BOYS HAVE ALL THE FUN?" 😆

So when I actually saw the promo for this scene, TO SAY THAT I WAS SHOCKED WOUL BE AN UNDER-STATEMENT!!! 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲  I COULDN'T BELEIVE THAT MY WISHFUL THINKING WAS ACTUALLY COMING TRUE!!! AND I JUST COULDN'T BELEIVE THAT THE CV'S HAD ACTUALLY THOUGHT OF & WERE ACTUALLY EXECUTING SUCH A CONTROVERSIAL TRACK!!! This was the second shock (a very pleasant shock if I may say so) I had got after the first shock (the worst shock) I got on 1st Jan 2010 when I realized where the story of DMG was heading 😡 !!! Finally the CV's were doing something right (though in a paradoxically wrong way) for the AR fans who had been loyal to the show for 2 yrs, through all the changes of the lead actress & who had waited for AR's comeback for 3 mths after the shoot-out only to be subjected to a disgusting track &  who never switched over to being other jodi fans!!! 

But the actual scene had really disheartened me!!! I mean a marriage that I had hated so much was shown not once but twice & a scene for which I had waited so eagerly for two days after the promo came out (infact I had been waiting for a scene like this ever since the historic AR confession) was so badly butchered & edited!!! 😭 What really made up for this scene was the HOT pre-cap & all the flashbacks!!! 😳

Three of the best intimate moments of this scene - ARMAAN'S HAND AT RIDDIMA'S WAIST,  ARMAAN KISSING RIDDHIMA'S SHOULDER  & LAST BUT DEFINATELY THE BEST ONE - ARMAAN KISSING RIDDHIMA'S EYES FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE ENTIRE AR LOVESTORY!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ SIIIGGGHHH!!! ME FAINTS!!!

KAJEN HAVE IN FACT ENACTED TWO OF THE BEST INTIMATE MOMENTS OF AR LOVESTORY - ARMAAN KISSING RIDDHIMA'S EYES  & ARMAAN'S HAND GOING INSIDE THE SHOULDER STRAP OF RIDDHIMA'S SHIRT IN THE SENSATIONAL AR RE-UNION SCENE!!! 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 I DON'T THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN SUCH AN INTIMATE GESTURE IN ANY OTHER SOAP!!! ❤️

KAJEN SIMPLY ROOOCCCKKK WITH THEIR SIZZLING CHEMISTRY!!! ❤️ I REEEAAALLLYYY HOPE TO SEE THE IN A SHOW TOGETHER, HOPE THEY PERFORM ON STAGE SOMETIME & SINCERELY WISH THEY TAKE PART IN NACH BALIYE!!! KEEPING FINGERS CROSSED FOR THAT!!!