Inside news from Star! Sarun neglected - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by anu17

I also want only sarun..
not any one else..
don't knw they are thinking about DB also...

use twitter U have an Account, Tell them we want Sarun only Only Sarun 
just tweeted that want only barun and sanaya and no one else
if others visit then we'll not enjoy...I want only SaRun...well, I think if others visit UK they'll be ignored as SaRun is immensely popular n noone can stand in front of their popularity...fans will sk questions only to SaRun...rest of the stars will get to know its all about ArShi fan following😆
Originally posted by swtash

just tweeted that want only barun and sanaya and no one else

tweet more then once, Spam adding new words bt must say ONLY BARUN AND SANYA and no Tom, Dick or Harry
Orna...I support yew.but I want SARUN in INDIA first...lol
Originally posted by tamy267

if others visit then we'll not enjoy...I want only SaRun...well, I think if others visit UK they'll be ignored as SaRun is immensely popular n noone can stand in front of their popularity...fans will sk questions only to SaRun...rest of the stars will get to know its all about ArShi fan following😆

No no no, I only want Sarun to see on screen, if u have twitter plz Ask then to Bring Only Sarun only Sarun no one else plz dont be so care free 
Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Orna...I support yew.but I want SARUN in INDIA first...lol

hai Aditi, u know i m so pissed they r tagging so many people and Barun is in India this Whole year only 5 days in Uk, dear Use Twitter and ask for Sarun and Sarun only, Star always Neglects IPK bt i wont let them ignore Barun never ever 
Originally posted by arnav101

tweet more then once, Spam adding new words bt must say ONLY BARUN AND SANYA and no Tom, Dick or Harry

Hey Arnav, stop plagirizing off of me - no Tom, Dick or Harry is from me 😆
Originally posted by sanayakhushifan

Hey Arnav, stop plagirizing off of me - no Tom, Dick or Harry is from me 😆

i never took credit dear i added it for its pure fun fact and U know it Well dont U😆
Originally posted by arnav101

hai Aditi, u know i m so pissed they r tagging so many people and Barun is in India this Whole year only 5 days in Uk, dear Use Twitter and ask for Sarun and Sarun only, Star always Neglects IPK bt i wont let them ignore Barun never ever 

You won't let them ignore just Barun? Or Barun and SANAYA?  You better edit your post to include Sanaya or I'm leaving you hanging with this mission 😆