India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

my predictions and views...

iamknown2u Senior Member
iamknown2u
iamknown2u

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
i donno y.. But i feel Dadi s right... arnav only knows part of thr parents story..
Of wat he mentioned today its clear...
He knows only wat he saw...
Dadi has once mentioned that arnavs mother was not a strong person... Lokks lyk she s right...
His dad also looks innocent...!! Or else why would a man commit suicide for a women if wont love her...
I somewhr hav a gut feeling that th women was khushis mom...if she was Garima, she would have identified anjali.. And also our cvs are experts in giving us shocks...
I somewhere feel strongly that arshi are gonna be seperated.. Not bcos of dadi or anjali.. But bcos of thr parents...
Maha episode might telecast a very harsh fight between arshi, both trying to defend their mothers and arguing about it, that might lead into seperation... I also believe strongly that arnav is on road to redemption...!! Do share ur views...

Edited by iamknown2u - 03 September 2012 at 11:33am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

robbieREEPuviRachna_ArHipriyankaaRoslyn1991

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i agree with you...
somehow after watching today's episode even i felt that way especially how Arnav was talking about that woman...it looks more like khushi's mum than garima to me
and Garima mentioned that she said a very big lie we still do not know what that was
and if khushi's parents died..for that i think the Maliks were responsible somehow...
but need to watch
no extra-marital affair has been confirmed today cheers for that
but if thats the case..the CVS have to give us a bigger and more stronger DHAMAKA for the past
Roslyn1991 Goldie
Roslyn1991
Roslyn1991

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Ya man agree with you ASR needs strong redemption this time.
MeeraHK Coolbie
MeeraHK
MeeraHK

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamknown2u

i donno y.. But i feel Dadi s right... arnav only knows part of thr parents story..
Of wat he mentioned today its clear...
He knows only wat he saw...
Dadi has once mentioned that arnavs mother was not a strong person... Lokks lyk she s right...
His dad also looks innocent...!! Or else why would a man commit suicide for a women if wont love her...
I somewhr hav a gut feeling that th women was khushis mom...if she was Garima, she would have identified anjali.. And also our cvs are experts in giving us shocks...
I somewhere feel strongly that arshi are gonna be seperated.. Not bcos of dadi or anjali.. But bcos of thr parents...
Maha episode might telecast a very harsh fight between arshi, both trying to defend their mothers and arguing about it, that might lead into seperation... I also believe strongly that arnav is on road to redemption...!! Do share ur views...

me will be either shyam's entry or something kated to rm.i m sure there is no chnzce of seperation nw..as past certain scenes are shown bt ebtire past has a long way to go... all of us knw given the take hw polular this shw is so i m nt expecting a seperation or a past right nw.bt sure that bond of rashi is becomng strong like febicol ka jod...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iamknown2u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top