Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

TO ALL BASHERS OF ANJALI/DALJEET.!! (Page 2)

..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Since ur defending anjali, I'm gonna ask u some simple questions ok
1. If she is so in love with Shyam then why didn't she leave RM when her "innocent" husband was thrown out?

2. Why didn't she try to get to the bottom of the matter or defend him in front of the whole family rather then feeling betrayed by arnav for spending time with his wife?

3. If she was so looking forward to being a mum then why didnt she look after her child or even think abt it once when she was walking with bleeding feet? All her thoughts were centered on Shyam only and not once did she think abt her baby

So before calling us names and abusing us, look Into the character ur defending. Also I personally dont have any prob with anjali/DB but I just hate the Amnt of attention and screen space she is getting

Edited by chillygirl - 03 September 2012 at 1:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RareAngelmayabegumpieryrose-MOTHER-xAaliya

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

1. If she is so in love with Shyam then why didn't she leave RM when her "innocent" husband was thrown out?

2. Why didn't she try to get to the bottom of the matter or defend him in front of the whole family rather then dwelling betrayed my arnav for spending time with his wife?

3. If she was so looking forward to being a mum then why sis t she look after her child or even think abt it once when she was walking with bleeding feet? All her thoughts were centered on Shyam only and not once did she think abt her baby

So before calling us names and abusing us, look Into the character ur defending. Also I personally dont have any prob with anjali/DB but I just hate the Amnt of attention and screen space she is getting

i wife is always next to her husband in thick and thin like Khushi  , if she had said  ok Shyam we will share the bread but we will live together then i must have respect for her 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduRareAngel

KaranShilpa:) IF-Rockerz
KaranShilpa:)
KaranShilpa:)

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
i agree with you!

i have always liked Anjali, and i do so even now..

as for Daljeet, she is genuinely a very nice person and it shows in her acting 
-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Your post is going to fall on deaf ears. So much negativity against an actor is not good. Daljeet is an actress who s doing her job and doing it really really well .
Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillygirl

2. Why didn't she try to get to the bottom of the matter or defend him in front of the whole family rather then feeling betrayed by arnav for spending time with his wife?

3. If she was so looking forward to being a mum then why didnt she look after her child or even think abt it once when she was walking with bleeding feet? All her thoughts were centered on Shyam only and not once did she think abt her baby

True. Even I would have respected her if she would have walked out with Shyam but how can u respect a woman who lives on her younger brother's money and then betrayed and lies to him For a man who almost tried to kill her brother and now has killed his own child

Edited by chillygirl - 03 September 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduparheezGMRareAngel

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
She is delusional and spoilt. She means well and can be pretty sweet and caring too but she can't sit on the fence all the time and think that her hubby was thrown out due to some misunderstanding. 

That's just plain ridiculous! 

How can arnav, khushi and payal all three be wrong at the same time? My f*#@ing a$$!! 

I would have respected her more too if she would have gone against her bro and with her husband instead atleast that would have been a proof that she has a backbone. 

She would have seen what shyam really is like when she doesn't have dhun daulat and a bungalow attached to her! 

Then the snake would be revealed and she would have gone back to her family. That way her character would not have been assassinated. 

Edited by timepassTP - 03 September 2012 at 1:15pm
Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

I kinda feel that she knows at the back of her mind that Shyam is evil. But she's in denial because Shyam pampers her and she wants that attention...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mayabegum

Go to top