Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TO ALL BASHERS OF ANJALI/DALJEET.!!

love_ipkknd_x Senior Member
love_ipkknd_x
love_ipkknd_x

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
FIRST OF ALL:
daljeet is an actress - she is doing her job as playing the character of anjali. there is no reason to bash her.! she is a great actress, and she's a beautiful and kind person.! WHY ARE YOU ALL BASHING HER FOR NO REASON THEN.?! do you have a valid reason to hate her.?! no.!

SECOND OF ALL:

anjali is EXTREMELY insecure.
haan haan, i know all of you will now say 'no no poojali is so stupid, she's so naive, she's such an idiotic bitch i don't care if she's insecure'

anjali has grown up with polio - thus making her handicapped - of course she feels insecure about that
on her WEDDING day, her parents commit SUICIDE and her baraat f**king LEAVES
SHE GETS KICKED OUT BY HER UNCLE
her younger brother is forced to grow up too soon and start working
now all of you complaining about her and shyam
SHE DOESN'T KNOW HE'S CHEATING ON HER
how can you expect her to know.!? shyam is clever enough to cover his tracks, PLUS he's made anjali fall so deeply in love with him that of course she trusts him blindly
love = trust, haven't we heard our own khushi say that.?
anjali is living an illusion that her husband loves her, we have SEEN the way he tries to win back her affection by acting like an amazing husband 
excuse me - if any one has a GENUINE husband like that i'm pretty sure you'd love them unconditionally
the whole seeing shyam even though her chhote said he's evil
- there was no proof that shyam did any of that
- she's pregnant, she wants the f**king father to be around 
- seeing shyam behind arnav's back doesn't mean she loves him any less, but yeah she loves her husband equally to arnav
- and now all of you BITCHES bashing her for reacting this way when she finds about her miscarriage
HOW DO YOU f**kING EXPECT HER TO REACT.?!
do you expect her to be okay and to smile.?!
OF COURSE SHE'S GOING TO DENY IT, SHE CAN'T BELIEVE THAT HER RAJKUMARI IS DEAD.
GONE.
ALL ANJALI'S EVER BEEN IS A MOTHERLY FIGURE, SHE CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WHEN SHE WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO BE A MOTHER, THAT WOULD BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HER TOO.!
YES OF COURSE SHE'S GOING TO BE HYSTERICAL, SHE JUST FOUND OUT HER BLOODY BABY DIED.
and all the people who think she prays too much - excuse me.? she doesn't pray that much. there are SO many indian women who pray for their family's well-being or do aarti every morning or whatever. the name poojali is so uncalled for.

seriously more than anjali, i think all of you bashers need to get a reality check

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

N.Monicaannxanum_026sweety_virgo1madarfanhiddenpearlice _girlgo2sleep83KaranShilpa:)-Raichu-SankiPagal-Eris-

Nu_Adu Senior Member
Nu_Adu
Nu_Adu

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

The character of Anjali was super annoying from the start. Now, it's almost too much to take. She poses a threat to every member in the Raizada household. The smart move would've been to throw her out of the house along with her traitor husband. That way she could be happy, and her family safe and free of trouble. Because of her only, Shyam is able to come back to the house and do anything he pleases against Khushi, Arnav and the rest of the family. 

And Miss Anjali can't even see that. She only wants to be pampered and showered with love, attention and sympathy every minute of every day. God forbid if Arnav doesn't give her 100% of that for one minute, she starts complaining that he's 'changed' and doesn't care and what not. Every other minute someone has to come up to her and ask her "Di are you okay?" Confused
She knows very well her Shyam ji kidnapped Arnav and almost killed him off for the wealth and property. However, she still doesn't care!

Khushi and Payal have more tragic lives than Anjali. And they don't require HALF the love and attention Anjali demands every minute. That just says everything about how annoying she is. I don't know what the creatives plan to do with her character, but it will be great if they show less of her.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuhina21parheezGMRareAngel.A.l.i.a.sanja_herepieryroseJohny.S.Raj-MOTHER-naddiya26xAaliya.shinchan.

.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Ummm srryyy
but such posts not gonna change my POV atleast...Confused
Anjali is d dumbest character ever witnessed on TV...she along wid her hubby killed RAJKUMARI...No sympathy for her

I hate her more thn Shyam...Angry
edit--
If u r talking about ANJALI past...thn remember dear...its ASR past too

Edited by aditi_arshi - 03 September 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduparheezGMRareAngelsanja_here

naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
she is so dumb , i will say Laxmi has more sense then her 

sorry to say ,a women always get when her husband or her Bf is cheating her i dont know why Anjali never notice Shyam ,he was flirting under her nose with Khushi .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduRareAngel

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
It's call freedom of speech! 

Mahi122RareAngel

Johny.S.Raj IF-Sizzlerz
Johny.S.Raj
Johny.S.Raj

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
When i see her and Snake together i get more angry on her only, how dumb

Edited by JohnySolomonRaj - 03 September 2012 at 12:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tuhina21Nu_AduRareAngel

OwnMyCity Goldie
OwnMyCity
OwnMyCity

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
My stand is still e same regardless of ur post...I don like anjali' s characterisation..daljeet is a very gd actor no denying tat.. bt its still a fact ppl can't stand her scenes for more than 5 mins..

Nu_AduRareAngel

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ppl hate daljeet because she negotiated with cvs to give her more screen time... didnt u knew abt the uproar in the forum when there were rumors abt daljeet quitting... and we fans sent her so many mails not to leave the show and later she agreed and was convinced by cvs also.. after this incident, she has been getting more screen time than arshi. which is turning in to didi ki saut than ipkknd..
abt anjalis's character, i have nothing to say.. am fed up of her crying.. she have gone through so much painful phase in her life when her parents committed suicide and a person like her shud become strong and accept the reality and live on.. not live in a glass world where everything is perfect and trusting ppl blindly.. and it becox of her actions she lost the child( but i am feeling bad for her , when she lost the child.. i can understand her pain..no woman deserves this).. why did she not thoroughly investigate her husbands actions when he was thrown out of the house.. and even arnav did this to protect her from that creep, she went sneaking behind her brother who have sacrificed so much for her in his life.. and yet she believed shyam words... and that is y we hate anjalis character..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_AduparheezGMRareAngel

Go to top