Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Perhaps FORUM ppl didnt enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 14)

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Originally posted by rima

Okay I just went through the posts..I honestly cant understand how can we compare ASR's crying for Anji and Khushi or whatever ...And today his sis lost her child so definitely he is going to cry..Miscarriage is seriously way more tragic than MU..I am not justifying MU but it cant be compared to someone's miscarriage...Seriously its not coimparable ?!
read the posts again
no one is comapring
all we are saying is that asr never feels this kind of deep pain for khushi
or for the wrongs which has happened to her

why can't he think for khushi that she too lost her parents, cheated by her fiance, bullied by him

why dard only for sis and never for her
Okay..but people are saying that he feels dard for Anji not for Khushi..Thats comparing his feelings for two different people,no ?! I dont have a problem if they compare...Yes he never fails deep pain for Khushi probably cause KKG never shares her pain with anyone whereas in Anji's case its just in our faces..She cries 24/7..She is weak which Khushi isnt.After the MU got cleared instead of feeling pain he actually tried to cheer her up and support her in front of his family..Isnt that better ?! For me it was. And also he showed deep dard for Anji just today as she lost her child..

why there was such deep DARD for Khushi when she almost lost her life?
LOL she was going to lose her life cause of Shyam in the kidnap track..right ?!

For whom did she risk her life?

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Apparently it is Khushi's fault that she wanted to save Arnav, because unfortunately she fell in love with the man.
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.

I get it Kookie, silly me I again misunderstood everything.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.MephistoKookiemonster-DKS-rima

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveydovey

For ASR.Because she wanted him back.. ASR is not the one who tried to murder her..It was Shyam who tied her in the middle of the road..Then who saved her ?! ASR did !

What is your point?! I'm not getting it Wacko
She asked me..I answered it..I dont think you have to get it . My point is that they both love one another and can risk their lives..Then how can we blame either Arnav or Khushi..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Emerald-rini_kat

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Okay I just went through the posts..I honestly cant understand how can we compare ASR's crying for Anji and Khushi or whatever ...And today his sis lost her child so definitely he is going to cry..Miscarriage is seriously way more tragic than MU..I am not justifying MU but it cant be compared to someone's miscarriage...Seriously its not coimparable ?!
read the posts again
no one is comapring

why can't he think for khushi that she too lost her parents, cheated by her fiance, bullied by him

Okay..but people are saying that he feels dard for Anji not for Khushi..Thats comparing his feelings for two different people,no ?! I dont have a problem if they compare...Yes he never fails deep pain for Khushi probably cause KKG never shares her pain with anyone whereas in Anji's case its just in our faces..She cries 24/7..She is weak which Khushi isnt.After the MU got cleared instead of feeling pain he actually tried to cheer her up and support her in front of his family..Isnt that better ?! For me it was. And also he showed deep dard for Anji just today as she lost her child..

For ASR.Because she wanted him back.. ASR is not the one who tried to murder her..It was Shyam who tied her in the middle of the road..Then who saved her ?! ASR did !

True, I agree she should have left ASR to hell thinking his mahaan di would have saved him. when in actual except Khushi, no one had an inkling about what happened. So I agree its actually Khushi's mistake or I say big blunder to use her brain and think that ASR was in trouble.

Edited by sarunfan4ever - 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.-DKS-rima

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

I think she is confused...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.Mephistorima

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

I don't think the analysts can influence ppl enough that they deviate their thinking in their favor. It is a show, anybody can analyze and everybody should have their perspective. It is the ppl who should comment appropriately for such analysis. For me, whenever I finish watching the show, i would like to visit IF to know what others think on a particular episode (a bit confused after the episode every time as to whether it is good or bad), even though I think after reading all the posts, it makes me happier and makes me enjoy the show much more. It is strictly my POV, others may have different opinion. Your post is really nice. I also wished on certain things that this could have been like this, etc, but just wish na that we can share here. I hardly get comments on my posts, but there are much number of views, but that is enough. If no one comments, it does not mean i made a bad post. For me, today's episode was very good. I liked it very much. For me, siblings are a much important part in our life, stress on part of life, but our partners are our life (anjali is his part of life, but khushi is his life). Today, CVs have given importance to their relationship, but anjali cannot be separated from arnav's life. He told khushi his story only, but that is anjali's too.  Whenever he did bad to khushi, he was actually suffering from inside. That was really obvious. When he felt he has almost lost her, he cried his heart out for her on that cliff. I am not at all pointing to anyone. Reading all the comments, i just pointed out certain thoughts of mine. I am not for any argument buddies.

Sorry for this long post buddy. It was really nice. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Originally posted by kookie2020

read the posts again
no one is comapring

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Apparently it is Khushi's fault that she wanted to save Arnav, because unfortunately she fell in love with the man.
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.
LOL..Who said that its Khushi's fault ?Stern Smile Atleast I didnt ..It was ASR's fault to MU her but that doesnt mean that ASR ko Shyam ki galti ke liye bhi blame kiya jayega Big smile

@BOLD LMAO she had to face all that cause she wanted ASR back.
Your words not mine.

Akanksha-.Kiran.MephistoOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-rima

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I sense danger here LOL...bye everyone !
ASR ki sab galti hai..Stay happy Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Mephisto IF-Sizzlerz
Mephisto
Mephisto

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

She asked me..I answered it..I dont think you have to get it . My point is that they both love one another and can risk their lives..Then how can we blame either Arnav or Khushi..

Woah stop right there. 

This is a forum. I can ask anything and everything whenever I want to. So kindly keep your thoughts to yourself about what I should and should not 'get' Big smile 

Mini17.Kiran.Kookiemonster-DKS-OmNaMaSteOmrima

Go to top