Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Perhaps FORUM ppl didnt enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 13)

.Sad.But.True. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarunfan4ever

Originally posted by ..SaNjEeDa..

Okay I just went through the posts..I honestly cant understand how can we compare ASR's crying for Anji and Khushi or whatever ...And today his sis lost her child so definitely he is going to cry..Miscarriage is seriously way more tragic than MU..I am not justifying MU but it cant be compared to someone's miscarriage...Seriously its not coimparable ?!

@bold Miscarriage is serious than misunderstanding. But coz of tht misunderstanding Khushi almost lost her life 3 times, her family's love and support, her happiness and  identity, had to endure Shyam's lust and advances just because of tht misunderstanding

Exactly..That is why he was going to marry her once again..To give her reputation back..
@BOLD I dont think its cause of MU ..Shyam was lusting for her from the very beginning..Infact in the terrace he hugged her forcefully..So all that started long before..She was about to lose her life cause of Shyam's sick intentions and not cause of the MU..

If Im not wrong, he is marrying her because his family and di wanted and not because Khushi wanted.
If Arnav had never misunderstood Khushi and had thrown Shyam the same day, Khushi wouldnt have to face his advances post kidnapping. It happened because he misunderstood her
If I am not wrong then Arnav is marrying Khushi so that he can be with her ..His family and Anjali wanted to get him married long before but he didnt..
@BOLD LMAO she had to face all that cause she wanted ASR back..ASR was kidnapped by Shyam..So how is ASR responsible for his own kidnapping ?! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rima

Okay I just went through the posts..I honestly cant understand how can we compare ASR's crying for Anji and Khushi or whatever ...And today his sis lost her child so definitely he is going to cry..Miscarriage is seriously way more tragic than MU..I am not justifying MU but it cant be compared to someone's miscarriage...Seriously its not coimparable ?!
read the posts again
no one is comapring
all we are saying is that asr never feels this kind of deep pain for khushi
or for the wrongs which has happened to her

why can't he think for khushi that she too lost her parents, cheated by her fiance, bullied by him

why dard only for sis and never for her
Okay..but people are saying that he feels dard for Anji not for Khushi..Thats comparing his feelings for two different people,no ?! I dont have a problem if they compare...Yes he never fails deep pain for Khushi probably cause KKG never shares her pain with anyone whereas in Anji's case its just in our faces..She cries 24/7..She is weak which Khushi isnt.After the MU got cleared instead of feeling pain he actually tried to cheer her up and support her in front of his family..Isnt that better ?! For me it was. And also he showed deep dard for Anji just today as she lost her child..

why there was such deep DARD for Khushi when she almost lost her life?
LOL she was going to lose her life cause of Shyam in the kidnap track..right ?!

For whom did she risk her life?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-TargaryenOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonster-DKS-rima

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

Originally posted by Didikisaut

Originally posted by Jameelah52

DKS - talking about personal digs - people who want to believe in the good are being called as delusional as Anjali!

I know you have not said this but I had to say it!
Yes people are tagged...
Does one need to care about it...

One can always have a diif pov but in a forum if you are countered than have logical reasoning to defend yourself

I am tagged as a Basher as I speak my mind...do I care..

I dont give a damn...

Ditto DKS.
High Five buddy.
High Five Kookie,
This is the reality of IF...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-SI-TargaryenKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm.Kiran.rima

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

read the posts again
no one is comapring

why can't he think for khushi that she too lost her parents, cheated by her fiance, bullied by him

Okay..but people are saying that he feels dard for Anji not for Khushi..Thats comparing his feelings for two different people,no ?! I dont have a problem if they compare...Yes he never fails deep pain for Khushi probably cause KKG never shares her pain with anyone whereas in Anji's case its just in our faces..She cries 24/7..She is weak which Khushi isnt.After the MU got cleared instead of feeling pain he actually tried to cheer her up and support her in front of his family..Isnt that better ?! For me it was. And also he showed deep dard for Anji just today as she lost her child..

For ASR.Because she wanted him back.. ASR is not the one who tried to murder her..It was Shyam who tied her in the middle of the road..Then who saved her ?! ASR did !

rini_kat

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

read the posts again
no one is comapring

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Apparently it is Khushi's fault that she wanted to save Arnav, because unfortunately she fell in love with the man.
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaAkanksha--SI-Targaryen.Kiran.OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-rima

.Sad.But.True.
.Sad.But.True.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kookie2020

read the posts again
no one is comapring

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Apparently it is Khushi's fault that she wanted to save Arnav, because unfortunately she fell in love with the man.
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.
LOL..Who said that its Khushi's fault ?Stern Smile Atleast I didnt ..It was ASR's fault to MU her but that doesnt mean that ASR ko Shyam ki galti ke liye bhi blame kiya jayega Big smile

rini_kat

Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

@bold Miscarriage is serious than misunderstanding. But coz of tht misunderstanding Khushi almost lost her life 3 times, her family's love and support, her happiness and  identity, had to endure Shyam's lust and advances just because of tht misunderstanding

Exactly..That is why he was going to marry her once again..To give her reputation back..
@BOLD I dont think its cause of MU ..Shyam was lusting for her from the very beginning..Infact in the terrace he hugged her forcefully..So all that started long before..She was about to lose her life cause of Shyam's sick intentions and not cause of the MU..

If Im not wrong, he is marrying her because his family and di wanted and not because Khushi wanted.
If Arnav had never misunderstood Khushi and had thrown Shyam the same day, Khushi wouldnt have to face his advances post kidnapping. It happened because he misunderstood her
If I am not wrong then Arnav is marrying Khushi so that he can be with her ..His family and Anjali wanted to get him married long before but he didnt..
@BOLD LMAO she had to face all that cause she wanted ASR back..ASR was kidnapped by Shyam..So how is ASR responsible for his own kidnapping ?! LOL

The answer is very simple dear. If ASR never misunderstood Khushi, then Shyam would have been in his place and ASR wouldnt have been kidnapped.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmTargaryen-DKS-rima

Targaryen IF-Sizzlerz
Targaryen
Targaryen

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

For ASR.Because she wanted him back.. ASR is not the one who tried to murder her..It was Shyam who tied her in the middle of the road..Then who saved her ?! ASR did !

What is your point?! I'm not getting it Wacko

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanksha-OmNaMaSteOm-DKS-rima

Go to top