Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

We have such an effect...
Some people run and others just cannot...😉

I see..Aab personal comments pass karoge then how can someone leave 😉
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

Okay..I dont mind that emoticon..Infact I dont mind those ''running away'' comments either..If thinking that I am running away from you gives you happiness then good for you 😃

Oh yes I am over the moon that you are running away  No no I don't have anything else to do than making people run away and then feeling happy about it. 
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@loveydovey Sach mein ?! Aww.
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I see..Aab personal comments pass karoge then how can someone leave 😉

Read it in between the lines dear...nothing personal...
noor123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think CVs today really lowered themselves further - THEY JUST SHOWED THAT ASR HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT EVEN ONCE IN HIS LIFE - WHAT HE THINKS OF AS HIS FATHER'S INFIDELITY IS JUST A BIG MU (So Dadi is going to turn out to be right and ASR wrong) - THE WHOLE REASON FOR ASR'S CHARACTER VANISHED TODAY! So the guy who pranced around for a year spouting lines of 'low aukaat' and 'can do anything for money' actually had a mother who mistook some interaction as the truth, killed herself and the dad was coward enough to die too and ASR has been blaming everyone else (especially girls of lower class) for his misfortune ever since!

And today CVs showed that what ASR 'saw' and 'heard' 14 years ago was a BIG LIE/MU- his father wasn't unfaithful, the mother was weak and Dadi is right! WT-?! They just negated the tough stance of the lead actor and made him into a WIMP!
Edited by noor123 - 11 years ago
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Read it in between the lines dear...nothing personal...

But dear saying how someone is making excuses and how that is lame is personal ..But no probs dear..No probs 😊
Targaryen thumbnail

But dear saying how someone is making excuses and how that is lame is personal ..But no probs dear..No probs 😊

But dear saying how someone doesn't 'have to get it' is personal... But no probs dear... No probs ðŸ˜Š
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Do you have something against English speaking individuals, isn't that mocking us too.

Its the same way you're complaining about us finding faults with this screenplay.

Many of us are international viewers, some of whom do not know Hindi, nor understand, in the same token of your argument then, I would like to ask, does that give you the right to mock our chosen mode of interaction.

I don't see anyone else finding faults, only you, while many are  disappointed, one way or the other about the show. So that tells me something about you.

I find you statement rather very offensive.🥱
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

But dear saying how someone doesn't 'have to get it' is personal... But no probs dear... No probs ðŸ˜Š

No dear. I was just trying to say how you dont have to get ''my'' point..That was related to ''me''..But phir bhi if it was offensive then I knew that you wouldnt have any prob 😊
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: noor123

I think CVs today really lowered themselves further - THEY JUST SHOWED THAT ASR HAS NEVER BEEN RIGHT EVEN ONCE IN HIS LIFE - WHAT HE THINKS OF AS HIS FATHER'S INFIDELITY IS JUST A BIG MU (So Dadi is going to turn out to be right and ASR wrong) - THE WHOLE REASON FOR ASR'S CHARACTER VANISHED TODAY! So the guy who pranced around for a year spouting lines of 'low aukaat' and 'can do anything for money' actually had a mother who mistook some interaction as the truth, killed herself and the dad was coward enough to die too and ASR has been blaming everyone else (especially girls of lower class) for his misfortune ever since!

And today CVs showed that what ASR 'saw' and 'heard' 14 years ago was a BIG LIE/MU- his father wasn't unfaithful, the mother was weak and Dadi is right! WT-?! They just negated the tough stance of the lead actor and made him into a WIMP!

They are a family which has biggest of biggest Mis understanding...lets wait for the track to unflod rather than go ahead with a preconceived notion...