Frequent Posters

Kookiemonster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sarunfan4ever

For whom did she risk her life?

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Apparently it is Khushi's fault that she wanted to save Arnav, because unfortunately she fell in love with the man.
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Apparently it is Khushi's fault that she wanted to save Arnav, because unfortunately she fell in love with the man.
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.

LOL..Who said that its Khushi's fault ?😳 Atleast I didnt ..It was ASR's fault to MU her but that doesnt mean that ASR ko Shyam ki galti ke liye bhi blame kiya jayega 😃
Akanksha- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ..SaNjEeDa..

If I am not wrong then Arnav is marrying Khushi so that he can be with her ..His family and Anjali wanted to get him married long before but he didnt..
@BOLD LMAO she had to face all that cause she wanted ASR back..ASR was kidnapped by Shyam..So how is ASR responsible for his own kidnapping ?! 😆

The answer is very simple dear. If ASR never misunderstood Khushi, then Shyam would have been in his place and ASR wouldnt have been kidnapped.
Targaryen thumbnail

For ASR.Because she wanted him back.. ASR is not the one who tried to murder her..It was Shyam who tied her in the middle of the road..Then who saved her ?! ASR did !

What is your point?! I'm not getting it 
Akanksha- thumbnail
Originally posted by: kookie2020

What Swapna?
Didnt you get it?
Aaap bhi na .
Bhaavnaaon ko samajhiye.

I get it Kookie, silly me I again misunderstood everything.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveydovey

She asked me..I answered it..I dont think you have to get it . My point is that they both love one another and can risk their lives..Then how can we blame either Arnav or Khushi..
Akanksha- thumbnail

For ASR.Because she wanted him back.. ASR is not the one who tried to murder her..It was Shyam who tied her in the middle of the road..Then who saved her ?! ASR did !

True, I agree she should have left ASR to hell thinking his mahaan di would have saved him. when in actual except Khushi, no one had an inkling about what happened. So I agree its actually Khushi's mistake or I say big blunder to use her brain and think that ASR was in trouble.
Edited by sarunfan4ever - 11 years ago
-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: loveydovey

I think she is confused...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think the analysts can influence ppl enough that they deviate their thinking in their favor. It is a show, anybody can analyze and everybody should have their perspective. It is the ppl who should comment appropriately for such analysis. For me, whenever I finish watching the show, i would like to visit IF to know what others think on a particular episode (a bit confused after the episode every time as to whether it is good or bad), even though I think after reading all the posts, it makes me happier and makes me enjoy the show much more. It is strictly my POV, others may have different opinion. Your post is really nice. I also wished on certain things that this could have been like this, etc, but just wish na that we can share here. I hardly get comments on my posts, but there are much number of views, but that is enough. If no one comments, it does not mean i made a bad post. For me, today's episode was very good. I liked it very much. For me, siblings are a much important part in our life, stress on part of life, but our partners are our life (anjali is his part of life, but khushi is his life). Today, CVs have given importance to their relationship, but anjali cannot be separated from arnav's life. He told khushi his story only, but that is anjali's too.  Whenever he did bad to khushi, he was actually suffering from inside. That was really obvious. When he felt he has almost lost her, he cried his heart out for her on that cliff. I am not at all pointing to anyone. Reading all the comments, i just pointed out certain thoughts of mine. I am not for any argument buddies.

Sorry for this long post buddy. It was really nice. 
Kookiemonster thumbnail

LOL..Who said that its Khushi's fault ?😳 Atleast I didnt ..It was ASR's fault to MU her but that doesnt mean that ASR ko Shyam ki galti ke liye bhi blame kiya jayega 😃

@BOLD LMAO she had to face all that cause she wanted ASR back.
Your words not mine.