India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

today's post..arnav's past.

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
wow...wat an awesome emotional episode..hats of to barun for such wonderful actingClap..his emotions n expressions were outstanding...n the highlight was that special hug..loved it.
today's episode is something special...
finally there was an extended scene for asr's past that took place when he was 14..n most importantly it's arnav,who hides his pain has revealed his shocking past to khushi.i loved the way khushi showed her love n support to arnav...it was important as arnav was not able to control his feelings..he had tears in his eyes.
i'm very sorry to anjali...she lost her child..creepwa Angryhats of to your plan..u killed your own baby.for what...money,unbelivable...i was in a feeling that his plan will fail like before..but it got the other way.
n wat about shyam..as per precap asr n shyam will face each other..arnav pulls him catching his collar..i'm sure his entry in RM will be made compulsory for anjali's well being..
now..lets come to the point.arnav's past.so garima had an affair with arnav's father..which made his mother commit suicide..wat will arnav do after knwing the truth..any guesses guyzz.
wat about arhi's marriage..will it happen...

guyzz i want to share something more...about the cv's..
they r really unbelivable n unpredictable...firstly in friday's epi anjali opened the door,she walked through the mat which had glass pieces...n while going out she walked through it again..she didn't remove the mat nor she did anything to avoid..
secondly..it's when arnav was dancing on the stage..he tripped n was abt to see shyam..on the other side dadi was abt to see garima..all of a sudden lights were  gone..n it was anjali who removed electricity.see anjali saw arnav tripping..how can she be so quick to cut the electricity being pregnant...

my prediction for tommorow...khushi convinces arnav to meet anjali...he sees shyam there..arnav gets angry seeing him...he pulls him out of the room..there will be an argument b/w arnav n dadi...n this time shyam wins... he may be given another chance for anjali's well being...

don't forget to hit likes n comments...n also be free to comment..it really encourages.
i'll be making posts regularly if time permits...

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

udv224vsn2791neejmaBSSeethaViswanathbarun_fanthrowingshadowsAukviewlaxmisaradaMeeraHKSarunArshiloverroldcTinkerfairyBrokenHearts1D-SILPA-fly_dogvelangini1yyy2krish3--Yashi--incarnadinecandykrushMrs_Darcy_17pakpearlFazila~alonebird-Rehnuma-

alonebird IF-Stunnerz
alonebird
alonebird

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
firstly yr post is really nice... and the epi was also very special... we expect for today that there will be more rona dhona of Anji and no ArShi scene...but not CV's made us happy...many ppl of this forum thought to skip ipk but frankly i say this is not the ri8 decision... i am also worried about ArShi marry..SBB showed that ASR stop this after knowing about Garima's truth... can't say anything about Shayam entry cauz my brain is hanging out when see or think about him... CV's do any ting in this serial beyound our imagination... so keep wait and watch...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chotte097

barun_fan Groupbie
barun_fan
barun_fan

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Nice post .

I want Arnav to be really furious and then Anjali might faint  .

Khushi will be the one to convince Arnav to make Shyam stay . 

chotte097

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Nice post !!!! Without shyam reentry in RM Anjali wont come to know abt snake real face ...

chotte097

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alonebird

firstly yr post is really nice... and the epi was also very special... we expect for today that there will be more rona dhona of Anji and no ArShi scene...but not CV's made us happy...many ppl of this forum thought to skip ipk but frankly i say this is not the ri8 decision... i am also worried about ArShi marry..SBB showed that ASR stop this after knowing about Garima's truth... can't say anything about Shayam entry cauz my brain is hanging out when see or think about him... CV's do any ting in this serial beyound our imagination... so keep wait and watch...
will watch definitely...

alonebird

chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun_fan

Nice post .

I want Arnav to be really furious and then Anjali might faint  .

Khushi will be the one to convince Arnav to make Shyam stay . 
hope it happens.
chotte097 IF-Sizzlerz
chotte097
chotte097

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Nice post !!!! Without shyam reentry in RM Anjali wont come to know abt snake real face ...
u r right.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
nice post...epi ...second part was better :))

chotte097

Go to top