Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ff- More piya- part 3 page 5 (5 sep) (Page 5)

madhu_rk Senior Member
madhu_rk
madhu_rk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
awesome ff

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

sunu123 Senior Member
sunu123
sunu123

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
hiiSmile
lovely ff...
plz pm me nxt time...
luv u
sunita

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
thanks you all and sorry who is reading for the 2nd time lol
xxx
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged

~MORE PIYA~

hay you all... this is my recent ff...
well all i can hope you all like this. its already written in different version... so i hope you all love this in rishab and madhubala version...

Delicious

Part 3

hehe sorry to who already read this.. but here you go ;_D

"how are you feeling today?" Rishab kept quit. He hated talking to anyone els then Padmini, and he hate how everyone was trying to pressurize him to talk. First that Madhu, won't shut up with her bak bak, sometime he really do feel like slapping her hard on the face, or shout.
"let's start from the beginning. You were in the orphanage for 7 years, did you have good time there? Or bad?"
Rishab instantly snaps out of his thought, looking at mr Taylor with big eyes. He wasn't allowed to mention or reawaken his old memory. Usually family adopts kids when they are 2-3 months old, but mr malik insisted to adopt Rishab. It was to late, a 7 years old boy, god know what he went through at such a young age, and now a complete new environment, surly that will take time.
"alright tell me something about your new home... How is Madhu and sammer? Do you get well with them?"

Rishab instantly stood up and walked out. He hated sharing parents... First mother nurse with all those children and now with Madhu and sammer. He banged shut the door of the small room and made his way to the play ground.

Madhu observed him from the far, even though she always promised never to look at him, the rude and arrogant boy, something about him always pulls her close.

As the day came to an end, Madhu waited, she always gets worried when ever mr Taylor comes around. Rishab always seems to be in foul mood, wish she could ask what bothers him, but he rather not explain. Something he likes. To be hones Madhu doubts if he ever took a single second to talk to her.

Few days have passed then to months and then to years... Mr Taylor never forgot to visit Rishab, and he always have been in foul mood. The one thing surprised Madhu was Rishab never spoke to her, not even a precise word...

It was a odd evening, Sunday when mostly all the family member of the house went out to some weeding party, leaving the kids.

Rishab silently sat in the garden, digging soil to plant a tree. Sammer was busy talking to his new GF.
Madhu walked out, she always find Rishabs experiment interesting. She stood there, covering the area. Providing shade with her body. Rishab found it irritating but he won't open his mouth to say move!
"can I help?" she takes her hand back, holding hand. Pointing out her small stomach. "I always wanted to plant a tree, per no one allows me. Can I plant one right next to you?"

Rishab stared at his plant for sometime. It was a small tree. His brown trouser was covered with soil along with his white shirt. Rishab went in deep thought, wondering how this will benefit him? If she plants, what of her plant will be better, and all the family member gives her all the attention and not him. He kept quit, rather not reply at all as he knows the future plan.

Madhu starred at his blank face for while. Trying her best to read and make some prediction of his reaction. She was becoming expert in this. Madhu have hard Rishab speak many time with the elder but never with her & sammer.
"it's been 3 years now that you never spoke to me! I am not all that bad..." Madhu sits on her knee and bends down to see his face. Rishab looked way.

He always hates when she tries to talk. He hates sharing, that's the first point. He hates anyone els giving other attention except him.
Rishab still did not reply.

He observed Madhus hand where exactly she was planting her plants. Right next to his. He felt like shouting , but that means if he talk once he probably have to talk again.

He silently stood up and walked off. Leaving confusing Madhu. She stared at him then at the two plant that laid below...
As usal, Madhu silently flowed Rishab. The summer was coming to an end, and walking in to the autam. All the trees started to shed there leaves. It was a beautiful view. "don't you think it's an amazing view? I was wondering if mama would buy me a camera this birthday..."

Rishab ignored. He silently looked at the other direction. The school gate laid in fraction of 3 minute walk. They can see how each and every children making hassle, craving for the last minute attention. Rishab observed from one boy to another. Mostly all were from his class. The girls eyes him first then the boys. They all looked at him every morning because he is so isolated and odd one out, he also had this weird attention lingering in his eyes. The facial expertion was almost "who cares!" but that did not help with the attention his eyes was begging for. Those big light brown eyes almost looked so beautiful, a wanted feeling of warmness always suddenly without a second question walks in. Maybe that's why Madhu always have this soft corner for this boy even after almost 3 years of no word. She still member the first day when he walked in to there house.
"why do they always look at you?" Madhu leaned forward. Trying her best to see his face. Even though he is only 10, but very tall.
"do you like attention Rishab?" Rishab still kept walking without any reply. She looked at his hand for a moment, staring at it, for the first time she had this urge of holding his Han and stopping him, forcing him to talk to her. It's always almost like she don't exist. Invisible to him.
Madhu slowly took her shaky hand and holds his tightly, stopping him in the middle of the path. Rishab instantly with an angry eye looked at her. Madhu was frighten and at the same time was about to take few step back to let go but kept her ground.
"why do you always act like I am not there?" Madhu pleadingly looked at him. She have never done anything beyond that will upset him nor sammer or any member of her family, but he always the one decides never to blend in.

Rishab jerks his hand, taking 5 step back, his pink lips parted to shout but then closes back again. A anger of disgust clearly visible but it only made Madhu confused.

Rishab ran in to his classroom, almost everyone looked at him, while teacher curious what made him out of breath first thing in the morning. It's usally after play time, playing non- stop football or after those kick boxing class.

"hat happen Rishab?" the teacher wondered. She looked at all the other children who was looking at him with immense concentration. Everything about Rishab exited all the children. It wasn't a nice way, but in a mean way. It was like a exiting animal in the zoo.

The teacher looked at the class, and quickly shouts "everyone take your spelling book out!"
As everyone started to get busy, mrs moony looked back at Rishab. Whos'e spelling book was out, neatly placed on the table with a pen. "do you want to go out and relax. You breathing very heavily!"
Mrs moony always worry about Rishab. The whole local are probably knows about him and always looks after his need. From the local shopkeeper to the bus stop.

please press the like if you like and i would be great full if you comment on top
Big smile

remember if you want PM press below name.

thanks for all the lovely comments.. it means allot ;)
xxx
Delicious

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBabyMAK222zelja89priyavishu18richa13MGRMFFSRams3697arunsunita_gmQuintessentialIBadGirlKissnoaccountgennyM--Rose--dreamyjenniceDark_ChocolateZiva01|Persephone|Basilisktodayzstar

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Awesome Update!!

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Awesome Update!!

:D thanks
the new one of RK and madhu on its way... maybe few more days ;)
Ziva01 IF-Sizzlerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
All 3 chapters are awesome ...interesting different concept ...plzzz ad me in ur pm listEmbarrassed ...thxs in advanceHug

Do continue soon

FireSafireFiree

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hey...have malliks adopted rishabh...awsome update by the way...

FireSafireFiree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index