Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

ff- More piya- part 3 page 5 (5 sep) (Page 3)

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thanks for the awsome comments. :D
and sorry to who already read this ff lol..
after i finish this.. i promise to udate a bran new ff
;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghPiyashiQuintessentialI

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged

~MORE PIYA~

hay you all... this is my recent ff...
well all i can hope you all like this. its already written in different version... so i hope you all love this in rishab and madhubala version...

many thanks...
pls if you like this and want pm
pls add my friend buddy who will PM you for this updates

Delicious

Part 2

"do you know Rishab?" the teacher came out of her flash back how the teachers meeting always about him. "maybe a little word?"
Rishab kept staring at the teacher with big eyes. Not even thinking about opening the sealed lips to bother answering.
Teacher rolled her eyes and looked at the girl next to him. Pria. Here is another strange Rishab fan. "how about you pria?"
Pria who was lost looking at Rishab, made his her boyfriend without his answer. She jumped with mrs potter voice.
"no mam!"

Mrs potter gave up, and eventually went to her usual bunch of students who always have the perfect answer.

Rishab looked at pria then took a pen out drawing a line across the table and chair. he gave an angry glare and ran out soon as the bell rang. His usual time, play football with other boys. It's been 2 years, and mostly all the boys were petrified of playing with him. Everyday, there will be someone will return home with cut and bruises. He is to violent and will do anything to catch the football coached attention.
"Rishab, please don't push any player today!" the coach came and informed him.

As the day came to an end, Madhu stood there, impatiently waiting.
"uff, Madhu..." ridzy complained, along with simi. It was the annual crazy 3 meeting and there tea party.
"where is Rishab?"
"how I suppose to know? Madhu complained back. It wasn't in her hand when Rishab will show up and when he won't. He always has his own way.

Surprisingly he was 1 minute early which is a great achievement. All three looked at him with big eyes as he simply walked pass. Madhu flowed the. By other two, silently quietly.

Rishab walked in, nearly locking all three out of the house. Madhu puled a face, she was getting really irritated with his behavior. Attempt to heart her over and over again.

"what's your problem? Can't you see? I have tried to be nice with you but seems like you like being an idiot!" Madhu angrily looked at him when a man in a black and white suit walked in. Padmini smiled at Rishab, while Rishab was very irritated with with Madhus high voice.

All four stood in the kitchen that leads to the garden. Padmini broke the silent, "look Rishab, it's mr Taylor. Came to take your report again." mr Taylor gave out a smile and walked outside in to the garden flowed by Rishab.

Madhu looked at them blankly for a while then looked at her mother. "why he always visit our house?"
"it's nothing..."
"but since Rishab came, he always visits every two months."
"he will stop until Rishab is 18"
"but why?"
"it's a procedure. You are not old enough to understand."

Padmini became busy with cooking while Madhu, ridi and simi started to peep through windows to the garden. It seems like they were doing little exercise.
"they always do the same thing!" Madhu complained to her friends... "sometime new stuff!"
"but why is he here?" Rimi wondered.
"he is mad that's why probably" all three giggled.

After the little meeting with Rishab, mr Taylor sat with Padmini and went through a big file. Explaining everything...

Rishab came by and sat opposite of all three girls, quietly. They were busy playing but Madhu now and then looked at him with concern. She went up and sat next to him, wondering if everything was alright.
"what did you do today?" Madhu asked Rishab. She did not expect any answer as usual but she asked anyway... After about 10 minute when mr Taylor left Padmini walked in. Madhu was just about to run up to Padmini but Rishab instantly pushed her way to get Padminis full attention.

"I want you to help me with the homework!" Rishab claimed.
"sure per Madhu..."
"WHY YOU always worry about that Madhu?" he snaps again. Padmini couldn't make him angry and she surly knew his problem about his attention seeking.
"ok... Let's go..."

Madhu stood at the back, very upset. This was common nowadays, almost Rishab can't stand anyone...

She slowly smiled and moved next to him. Rishab completely blocked the way...

Rishab slowly opens his door, staring from the corner of his eyes while Padmini and mr malik said goodnight to sammer and Madhu. He always was the first one to say by, but he also wanted to be the last one. Always a certain anger provokes him. Provoked him to hate them.

Padmini came back to Rishab, and tucked him in to the bed before Before saying goodnight...

Next day, back in school, Madhu silently flowed Rishab. Madhus face was like a sad clown while Rishab beyond that. Not even a smile. Every person who walked by looked at Rishab and smiled but in reply he refused to give back even a single humble reply.

Madhu started to speed up and walked along side him rather ten behind, smiling at everyone for him and pulling her bag up. It was so embarrassing, walking with him was like walking with a clown...
"can't you smile?" Rishab did not reply. "everyone questioned me non stop! They think you are weird."
Rishab still did not reply back, instead walked in straight path, like Madhu was barely there.
"I think you are very weird!"

As they passed the long brown gate of the primary school, leaving the brown town behind, entering the only green of the whole town perhaps, mr Taylor was talking to Rishabs teacher.
Both Madhu and Rishab looked at one another, Rishab walked towards them while Madhu slowly slipped way, but still looking back at the three of them...

Mr Taylor was rather worried about his attitude towards his social life, along with the social care. He is downing great in educational level but social, which will be very important in his future life...

Mr Taylor took Rishab in a room along with a social care.

please press the like if you like and i would be great full if you comment on top
Big smile

remember if you want PM press below name.

thanks for all the lovely comments.. it means allot ;)
xxx
Delicious

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah.93DollBabyMAK222zelja89crazyforddmadhu_rkbhawna02sunu123Rams3697kutturicha13MeghPiyashiBadGirlKissarunsunita_gmQuintessentialIlove4all--Rose--gennyMtintinuBasiliskdreamyjenniceZiva01todayzstar--Zehnaseeb--

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Loved it Heart
I'm liking this Rishabh & Madhu 
diff from serial yet very convincing esp . Rishabh being introvert & Madhu the sweet bubbly type Thumbs Up

Superb Star 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Priya2000.

Loved it Heart
I'm liking this Rishabh & Madhu 
diff from serial yet very convincing esp . Rishabh being introvert & Madhu the sweet bubbly type Thumbs Up

Superb Star 

:D thanks sweety..
ye completly different..
i am typing a fresh dark one on them.. i hope that will suit rishis chracter more lol
but i am glad you enjoying this.
it means allot
xxx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBabyQuintessentialI

DollBaby Newbie
DollBaby
DollBaby

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wow!!
loved it dear!!

FireSafireFiree

Shuguftahussain Groupbie
Shuguftahussain
Shuguftahussain

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Outstanding Smile. Smile. Smile.Smile.Tongue

FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
it means allot
dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Wow...amazing...aww madhu is so cute trying so hard to be friends with him...but he is sadu...nice...

FireSafireFiree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index