FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
~MORE PIYA~

INDEX
part 2 page 3
part 3 page 5

hay you all... this is my recent ff...
well all i can hope you all like this. its already written in different version... so i hope you all love this in rishab and madhubala version...

many thanks...
pls if you like this and want pm
pls add my friend buddy who will PM you for this updates

Delicious

A small hand slowly touched the long curtain to make a clear view of the big hall that lay ahead. Huge, humangus, gigantic. Her small pink lips smiled with a grin. Staring at the boy who probably is 2 years younger. "oy! Listen... Please... Listen... Hello! Common!" she curled her lips, took the long pink tongue and slowly licked the bottom lips. Then again started to call. "oy! Hello! Listen... Common!" she repeated few time, not once, not twice but many times, still he failed to realize a small girl watches him every day and night...
She always wonders... Why?

Madhu silently stood there, flowing his each step. God knows why he liked fighting, learning kick boxing! It defiantly did not look fun. Anger, taking anger out at those poor children. She disbelievingly shook her head. The small pony tail swing from one end to another. The big fat coach was shouting influencing him to hit hard the soft material that was hanging from the celling. After school its like every children dream to run home and sit on the couch with bowel full of food to watch the television or the play game. But here Rishab, what type of boy is he? "rude and weird!" Madhu stumps her foot and stand there in her red poker dot dress.

Two years now she is tolerating this. Waiting for him to go home. Other wise before it was so sweet when mama was picking her up. And she was home time actually. 3:30 of the afternoon, she could go online and talk to friends. Although mama do say, 7 years old is to young, but... But...

Madhus but never ends, and Rishabs fight will stay there forever. It seems like forever. Rishab have joined Madhus family from Romania. He used to live in a orphanage. That's all Madhu knew and Rishab, never even tells her anything. She almost invisible to him. Sometime he gives her a look that he actually have the ability to see though her.

6:00 pm. Thursday. How can he possibly think, expect she to go home now, have a shower, do her homework, and... And.. That way there will be no Telly or no chatting with friends. Madhu pleadingly looked at Rishab. A 9 years old boy. Summer day. The sun was still burning brightly. Killing there skin. Sweat was crawling down like water. She sniffed, could smell his dirty cloths from playing football from the lunch. She pulls the rucksack up on her both shoulder then fixed the water bottle on her neck. She lazily ran towards him, "i have told you I want to go home early. Ridi & simi will be waiting on the game of poker polly." she complained with a fragile voice that barely reached Rishabs ear.

Rishab moved sideway to avoid the shoulder contact with her. His mouth was sealed. It only open when the nose couldn't cope with his heavy breath. He completely ignored her presence and walked with a strong face. He was lost, quiet, unpredictable a mysterious young boy.

Madhu leaned forward to have a clear excretion of his face. It's just simply scary. She made a baby face, pleadingly trying to grab some attention.

Rishab silently walked, holding his rucksack on one shoulder. No smile, no nothing, only one aim.

Madhu silently walked behind him, looking at the floor and her black shoe then at him. Mostly all her friends were going to the local newsagent to get there sweeties. And here she is, flowing her nemesis.

Rishab took his pair of Keyes out of his pocket and opens the door, nearly locking it back again on Madhus face. Padmini ran out and smiled at Rishab who ignored her presence out to. She looked worriedly at him while Madhu angrily walked off. Her whole day was ruined.

Rishab clicked open his door. It was big room, to be precise the biggest in the house. A single blue bed in the middle. Huge wardrobe at the right hand side. Along with few other furniture. He walked in. Neatly placed his bag at its place, took of his dirty cloths, walked in to the shower and then placed the dirty cloths on the side for washing.

Padmini sadly smiled, he still didn't look at Padmini properly, instead he came to her with homework. Looking at her for attention. His eyes hated how every time Madhu made a noise her eyes went to her to double check. "I want you to help me, not her!" he snaps. Padmini quickly rushes his eyes to Rishab with a smile.
"I am all here for you. So you don't worry..."
"yes, but you looking at that Madhu!"
"yes, I also need to help her na. She is very young."
"so! I am young to!" he looked at Padmini with more worrying face.

As the evening came to an end, one by one, other member of the house walked in. Dadi and sammer, Madhus oldest brother. 13. Along with mr hands from work.

Padmini instantly became busy with all the work while Rishab observe from one elder to another getting there full attention, not giving any space for Madhu nor sammer.

Padmini called every one for dinner. Mr malik was in very foul mood. Snapping at mostly every thing on the table. Complaining about all the foods which brought everyone down...

Next day. Madhu had to wake up extra early to go to the school with Rishab.
"why do we go so early? I always have to stand outside! It's to boring watching you playing football!"
Rishab didn't reply instead made a slight agitating face. No smile.

She never really understood him, not like she understood any of her family member, he simply was so mysterious.

Rishab slowly walks in to the classroom, by the look, anyone can easily say he is mixed. Mother or father Asian, or to be precise Indian. He had dark black to brown hair, with light brown eyes, and dark eyelash and eye brow. Skin was white as milk. A perfect vampire perhaps. The structure of the face, it looked idly innocent. Everyone always wonder how cute it would be of he smiled. Those red cheek perhaps will be glowing like a blush. He is one of the kids where teacher can guess, when Rishab eventually will grow up, he will be on its way to be a lady killer. From every direction his facial structure was filled with a heaviness that only can opposite gender can explain.

Rishab closed his eyes and looked up at the teacher, who was busy with some explanation about the structure of the earth. It wasn't physics class! Or science as a primary school of London would suggest. It's geography. Teacher with a grin, looked at Rishab.
"Rishab, how do volcano forms?" the teacher kept quit for fraction of the second. Anticipating for Rishab to reply. He always made her confused, when asked in class he would never reply but in the annual tracking test, he would top. 100%.U

A normal conversation of the teacher rearm meeting will be about Rishab. What a stranger and mysterious boy. 100% in every subject but in class he will refuge to open those pink lips. His eyes looks at the teacher with such a weird and pleading way, which melts everyone's heart with matter of few second.

please press the like if you like and i would be great full if you comment on top
Big smile

remember if you want PM press below name.
Delicious

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 05 September 2012 at 11:35am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

DollBabyDeliciousaaliyakhanpinkswancrazyforddmadhu_rkYellingCharmgawjusangelUltimateLionesssumreenbhawna02sunu123pihu12Mishi6226zelja89CherryBlushlove-waterMGRMFFSRams3697richa13MeghPiyashiZeal-DDmadhurk.Ashleydevlin.BadGirlKissAbhayangelQuintessentialIrajlanoaccount--Rose--tintinuRaDMG25Courageous_LeoSunsetglowBasiliskLittle_Mermaid.Dark_ChocolatedreamyjenniceZiva01todayzstar

love-water Goldie
love-water
love-water

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Gr8 start. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

pihu12 Senior Member
pihu12
pihu12

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
awesome start

FireSafireFiree

madhurk Goldie
madhurk
madhurk

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
amazing start

FireSafireFiree

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Wowww AWESOME CONCEPT DEAR:-). :-) please pm me when u update:-):-) I jus love it:-):-):-)

FireSafireFiree

QuintessentialI IF-Dazzler
QuintessentialI
QuintessentialI

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
wonderful

FireSafireFiree

dreamyjennice IF-Sizzlerz
dreamyjennice
dreamyjennice

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Fiery start...

FireSafireFiree

.Ashleydevlin. IF-Dazzler
.Ashleydevlin.
.Ashleydevlin.

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Hi

Nice start ..update soon Thumbs Up

FireSafireFiree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index