The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

vampires-lover IF-Rockerz
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolestsh

Originally posted by Rolzz

Why again and again the same topic?? I thought the weekend drama was over!!

relax the weekend drama nahin hai she just put pics and that she wrote that portion just to appreciate DD that set
forget it, do not be serious, iske baad humne friendly convo bhi kiya by uploading RK's photo and DD's photos. I thought why so seriously comment her and heat up so friendly I bajaod her and she bajaod me and we also became friend. Her intention was not to stretch that weekend story.
So do not take this serious already mujhse baj chuki hai aur main bhi ussse baj chuki hoon
So relax...Wink
hayla mein ne socha tha hum pyaar pyaar khel rahe theOuchLOL...i am hurt jootawalaROFL

silent.desire

vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Lovely post.Smile

Love DD as Geet, Muskan and MB.

tnx dearBig smile
silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darindigi

relax the weekend drama nahin hai she just put pics and that she wrote that portion just to appreciate DD that set
forget it, do not be serious, iske baad humne friendly convo bhi kiya by uploading RK's photo and DD's photos. I thought why so seriously comment her and heat up so friendly I bajaod her and she bajaod me and we also became friend. Her intention was not to stretch that weekend story.
So do not take this serious already mujhse baj chuki hai aur main bhi ussse baj chuki hoon
So relax...Wink
hayla mein ne socha tha hum pyaar pyaar khel rahe theOuchLOL...i am hurt jootawalaROFL

Well hum pyaar pyaar hi khel rahe the par Dostana wala nahin Angry , Galat mat samajhna mujhe.

Ek to tujhe bachaya upar se ye sila mila uff ye Madhubala RK ko nahin samjhti hai aur yahan tu mujhe nahin samhji mera dil tod ke rakh diya Broken Heart
vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Muskaan--- Heart ...Geet---Day Dreaming ...Madhubala--- Embarrassed ...DD---BoombatDead(in KTs style)

bombat in kt's style...LOLkitna bhi maskaa laga do dd is my property summuEvil Smile

silent.desire

vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Wink

So relax...

Well hum pyaar pyaar hi khel rahe the par Dostana wala nahin Angry , Galat mat samajhna mujhe.

Ek to tujhe bachaya upar se ye sila mila uff ye Madhubala RK ko nahin samjhti hai aur yahan tu mujhe nahin samhji mera dil tod ke rakh diya Broken Heart
chal jooti tum tho mujey pehli baar dekthe hi damaal hogayi...same as rk was fidaa for madhu...kehney mein itna sharma kyo rahi ho...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

silent.desire

vampires-lover
vampires-lover

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@shahi tumne mujse dosti jo ki hey nibana tho padega hiTongue

silent.desire

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Wink

So relax...

chal jooti tum tho mujey pehli baar dekthe hi damaal hogayi...same as rk was fidaa for madhu...kehney mein itna sharma kyo rahi ho...EmbarrassedWinkLOL

Nahin nahin main already commited hoon mere RK ke liye Embarrassed

See Noor is male in this forum and he is my RK and I am his Shahi A haan (Madhubala) aur main usse dhoka nahin de sakti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index