Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by coolestsh

relax the weekend drama nahin hai she just put pics and that she wrote that portion just to appreciate DD that set
forget it, do not be serious, iske baad humne friendly convo bhi kiya by uploading RK's photo and DD's photos. I thought why so seriously comment her and heat up so friendly I bajaod her and she bajaod me and we also became friend. Her intention was not to stretch that weekend story.
So do not take this serious already mujhse baj chuki hai aur main bhi ussse baj chuki hoon
So relax...😉
Aaahhh...its just btw you two then... Have fun 😃

Originally posted by Arnav90

ye drashti ke liye hey ya tumhari behan keliya...😆
Originally posted by kavana_n

DD❤️

😃
Originally posted by Rolzz

😊

aww cho chweet of u ...u edited de post of ur's😳

relax the weekend drama nahin hai she just put pics and that she wrote that portion just to appreciate DD that set
forget it, do not be serious, iske baad humne friendly convo bhi kiya by uploading RK's photo and DD's photos. I thought why so seriously comment her and heat up so friendly I bajaod her and she bajaod me and we also became friend. Her intention was not to stretch that weekend story.
So do not take this serious already mujhse baj chuki hai aur main bhi ussse baj chuki hoon
So relax...😉
hayla mein ne socha tha hum pyaar pyaar khel rahe the😆...i am hurt jootawala🤣
Originally posted by Shahisthi

Lovely post.😊

Love DD as Geet, Muskan and MB.

tnx dear😃
Originally posted by darindigi

hayla mein ne socha tha hum pyaar pyaar khel rahe the😆...i am hurt jootawala🤣

Well hum pyaar pyaar hi khel rahe the par Dostana wala nahin 😡 , Galat mat samajhna mujhe.

Ek to tujhe bachaya upar se ye sila mila uff ye Madhubala RK ko nahin samjhti hai aur yahan tu mujhe nahin samhji mera dil tod ke rakh diya 🥺
Originally posted by DMGDDfan

Muskaan--- ❤️ ...Geet--- ...Madhubala--- 😳 ...DD---Boombat🤢(in KTs style)

bombat in kt's style...😆kitna bhi maskaa laga do dd is my property summu😈
😉

Well hum pyaar pyaar hi khel rahe the par Dostana wala nahin 😡 , Galat mat samajhna mujhe.

Ek to tujhe bachaya upar se ye sila mila uff ye Madhubala RK ko nahin samjhti hai aur yahan tu mujhe nahin samhji mera dil tod ke rakh diya 🥺
chal jooti tum tho mujey pehli baar dekthe hi damaal hogayi...same as rk was fidaa for madhu...kehney mein itna sharma kyo rahi ho...😳😉😆

@shahi tumne mujse dosti jo ki hey nibana tho padega hi😛