India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

lil emotional (Page 3)

aditi_34 Goldie
aditi_34
aditi_34

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I dont say dis just b'coz m an rk fan,bv venever dis man emotes,his words,d pain in the voice,eyes n soul directly touch my heart.dre r so many shows where leads swear to love each odr for about 20 times in a day,but just "meri bivi PRK" was emoted so beautifuly,dat it brought a sweet smile on my face n i cud feel d impact in ma heart.Now dats called powerful acting. Now fr d epi,i so want PK to watch d pc n ram to watch pihu's skit.vaise i felt gud to c ayeconda smile.m happy she is in her own bubble of la la land,n thinks dat PK vud never cum bk.dis lessens my fear of dis ayesha doin dirty things vid my ram.aise hi to season 1 mein nih remained cnfused n oblivious abt raya luv story. Luvd ram-sudhir scene,n fr d 1st tyme to c shipu in tears.hope she is nt too biased towards ayesha ven PK returns.precap was dumb.b.d.w. Y dus evry1 want to encash on balh popularity.aisa sony pe koi show ni h(dat came aftr balh),jiska promotion humare show mein n hua ho.half of d time is wasted in promotin movies n serials..huh...anyways twas a gud epi.w8in for devar-bhabhi convo..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lalmadhuAnnthewleo4ever

jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I just love the scene b/w Sasur and damad, Ram came and gave the news of Priya's innocence to Sudhir first, and the bond they two share are just extremely beautiful, Priya ke liye Sudhir kya hain and vice versa, Ram knows that very well and he also give that respect and love to him, Priya is dead for them but Ram still does his best and play the role of both son-in-law and of a son to Sharma house, he still address Sudhir as SIR, in these long 5 years what he achieved is this the news of Priya's innocence for which he fight back, kaash aisa husband aur damaad sab ko mile, the scene actually brought tears in my eyes

Edited by jineejiggs - 04 September 2012 at 12:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Divya23. Senior Member
Divya23.
Divya23.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
i'lll catch the repeat telecast nw , i din see yest cause of dat stupid promo
Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
It was a very good scene...

My guess is Rajat Kapur may watch this conference on TV... Thats how he may get to know that Pooja Sharma a.k.a Priya Sharma is none other than Priya Ram Kapoor...Smile ... Later he may ask Priya about it...
_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Ha yaar it was so emotional..Cry
Seriously hope Priya watches it!!!
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Priya should also know that she has been cleared from all allegations, then she will understand that how much Ram lives her till now and he hasn't moved a bit in these 5 yrs and may be she get to understand about Ayesha's place in Ram's life

Go to top