Chat Clubs

..ll Dulhania wale *Task 4* [IO] Page 52

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Also, use the CC's made by the Team Reps to discuss all the tasks and what you are/aren't to do. 

(Khushi's side)
  • Team Rep: ..first.rain.. (Khushi)
  • Assistant Team Rep: _Aanchal_ (Aanchal)

Here is your general Team signature to show off which team you belong to:

Intro: This CC is strictly for Team Gharati side ONLY! All other intruders are to leave RIGHT NOW. 

Most important thing done, guys, simply follow the rules, know your team mates and get working on the tasks given. If any queries/concerns, let the sub team leader know and ask that person to PM _Aanchal_ right now. Only the sub team leader. Having queires from everyone will simply burden her work of checking pms πŸ˜›  All the entries are to be submitted to ME!

Remember: 
Questions = _Aanchal_ (from sub team captains only)
Entries= ..first.rain.. ( ME )

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail

(Khushi's side)
  • Team Rep: ..first.rain.. (Khushi)
  • Assistant Team Rep: _Aanchal_ (Aanchal)

CC link: ..ll Dulhania wale: Common CC *Task 3* [IO] ll.. 

Here is your Team signature to show off which team you belong to:

*If your name is not on the list, please PM Aanchal ASAP!*

Team 1:

Shruti_P  

princessunara 

shillu.arshi

komaldesignz

whiterose29

Team 2:

..Manal..

mishti_17

IshqSufiyana

zara27ipk

L4Luvbug 

Team 3:

KaShGurTiLuverr

Sanugr8fan 

-Ghuncha- 

MG.Creations

arshirithu

Team 4:

fizzi_gurl

Arshi_BS

therealnatasha

18shabbo

-Araina- thumbnail
Task 3:
Dress Up with a little Thumka

Does the title give it away? No, well then here I am with the long explanation on how you will go about this. πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

The deadline which will NOT be extended no matter what is: September 8th 2012, 10:30 AM IST.

You will have a few hours after the episode of Friday airs to work on them too, if you want to include pictures or anything at all from the scenes of that episode. 

The round is : Musical Evening PLUS Shaadi.

Getting on with the task;
 As the title suggests, it's a round where you have to dress up the opposite teams bride or the groom. That means Arnav and Khushi. AND you willneed to put in a song/a mix of songs, that is upto you. Make sure the song is relevant to the theme. It has to be wedding songs. You can't have Rabba Ve in there and expect to get a 10/10, you might just get a 4/10, only because we love that song so much. Jokes apart, please don't give us a reason to not like your post. πŸ˜³

So, all Gharaati's will dress up Arnav. A suit, sherwani or anything at all..that's upto you. πŸ˜ƒall..that's upto you.

Easy enough? Were the sizes not a good deal breaker from the last round?
🀣🀣🀣🀣 Here goes the deal breaker or rather, deal breakerS.
Yes, an s at the end of the breaker.
🀣🀣

You have to include the following things in your posts:
  • A dress/suit for Arnav and Khushi.
  • Venue.
  • Menu.
  • Decoration (types of flowers, garlands that Khushi and Arnav will use, Mandap, etc)
  • Dress the family members (List below)
  • LASTLY, what's a party without more celebrities? So, put in some celebrities. Any celebrities. You don't have to dress them up, just put in their pictures from their shows.

We are expecting, more pictures, GIFs and less writing. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

How will you divide your posts up: You can either ALL post with one member taking one post or one member can post the entire topic, that is upto you. But we do need it in the following format (this is to limit the spamming):
Post 1: Task intro and song.
Post 2: Dresses for Arnav/Khushi.
Post 3: Dresses for the family members (assigned ONLY)
Post 4: Venue and Decoration.
Post 5: Menu.
Post 6: Celebrities pictures, GIFs.
Post 7: Credits (this must also include the name of the song, the direct link to the song (SWF that you upload) and also who was in your sub-team and each did what. If you had a member that didn't report, then please mention their name in the end and write [Did not report] next to their username.

What goes in the posts: Pictures, GIFs, writing, introduction but it also has to go hand-in-hand with the theme which is "Shaadi/Musical Evening" as well as it follows theIMPORTANT: India-Forums Code of Conduct

What's a strict no-no? Let me just say this once. We will NOT tolerate bashing of another member/celebrity. You do that, your team is out and the other team wins without the last round. 

How and where will you post your topics: You will each be making topics in the assigned forums which is:  Miscellaneous

Remember your title of the post has to be: "ArHi Wedding Celebrations TB" for Team Baraati's or "ArHi Wedding Celebrations TG" for Team Gharaati's.
You do not need to mention the number of your sub-team at all since you're already doing that in the credits post.
So, at the end of the week, at submission time, you should have 4 topics in each forum.

How will you send them for the judges to judge? Once you're done with everything and you have edited and re-edited your posts as many times as you liked, you will be expected to send the link of your post to Team Rep (Fariha) for the Baraati's team and Assistant Team Rep (Aanchal) for the Gharaati's team who will then send the links once ALL are combined from the teams to either the judges or to myself and I'll forward them on. You will NOT know who the judges are until these tasks are over and done with. πŸ˜‰

The list of family members to include in the posts with their dresses/pictures are: The family members have also been divided. I know, sad. Had to do this so everyone gets equal members of the family.

Gharaatis:

1. Bua Ji.
  2. Garima.
  3. Shashi.
  4. Shyaam.
  5. Laxmi Ji.
  6. Aakash.
  7. Payal.
  8. Bubbly.

Really important before you guys are off to your discussions/CCs. ALL Queries/Confusions are to be PMed directly to Roshini ( Roshini1494) and Fariha (OnlyHope) and Aanchal(_Aanchal_) respectively for their teams. Khushi (..first.rain..) will remain inactive for this task, so please DO NOT PM her anything. πŸ˜³

-Araina- thumbnail

Q: When is the last date to submit my entry for this task?
A: September 8th 2012, 10:30 AM IST.

Q: How will the tasks be completed and judged?
A: There will be no voting because you are all working as teams and the teaming is public, so there will be 4-5 different teams within the teams working together. Those teams will also have different reps to them who will have to submit the work to either the assistant rep or the team rep as soon as you guys are done. Then, we will have 5 judges in the Development Team who will judge the entries.

Q: Will I get reminders about the tasks or PMs about the task in general?
A: I will ask the Team Reps and their assistants to PM everyone in their team once to check the forum when a new task is posted. But I will NOT tell them to remind you guys to send in your entry once the deadline for one is close. It's not fair for me to ask them to repeatedly ask you this. It depends on them and if they have time, they will send you team a reminder about the task that has to be handed in. 

Anymore questions? πŸ˜ƒ
PS: I will mostly be INACTIVE for this round.. sorry guys Any trouble, Aanchal is always there and you can pm me too. I will do my best to come online every 4-5 hours :/ Do you best! 
-Araina- thumbnail
SCOREBOARD

It was decided to not post sub-teams scores but just the scores in total. πŸ˜Š
Task 2 scores include the totals of the sub-teams for each category that a creation was made for. πŸ˜Š

Gharaati's

Task 1: Make a VM

Total score: 224

Task 2: Creativity Shines
Animated Icon: 82
Animated Signature: 75
Non-animated Icon: 66
Non-animated Signature: 77
Total score: 300

GRAND TOTAL: 524

Baraati's

Task 1: Make a VM

Total score: 226

Task 2: Creativity Shines
Animated Icon: 77
Animated Signature: 80
Non-animated Icon: 66
Non-animated Signature: 76
Total score: 299

GRAND TOTAL: 525

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
The task is up, guys!

Here you go: |~ArHi Wedding Celebrations - Task 3+Scoreboard~|
...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me here reporting ab lemme PM my team😳
i hope is bar sab aaye 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Team 2:

..Manal..

mishti_17

IshqSufiyana

zara27ipk

L4Luvbug 

Love My Team <3 ! 

n OMG this Task Seems confusing to me :S ! so Help me Out !! 
about Score ! SHIT ONLY 1 effing Mark :O ! we can Beat Ladka Wala's 🀣 

...shruti... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Team 1:

Shruti_P  

princessunara 

shillu.arshi

komaldesignz

whiterose29

yaaay !!!! super excited i got aashi n komalπŸ˜›
...shruti... thumbnail