Users

Frequent Posters

21august1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: chowna

did u visit my brains by any chance thats what i though myself

so nafrat will be form khusi side and mohabat from arnavs

Khushi can never hate anybody. That's not her nature/character.
Atyay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkfrnc

jst a thought..if khushi's parents death was an unknwn mistake caused by arnav's dad..and garima confronted him ..and he decided to help her for the upbringing of kkg and they used to meet for that reason..and thn someone cooked up a story..and one day arnav's mother saw thm tgthr and misunderstood..since she is a weak person accrdng to dadi she committed suicide and thus arnav's dad...does t make any sense?

It does make a lot of sense. Now to this add my thoughts that...

Arnav's mother misunderstood her husband & her husband truly loved her(Arnav's mom); which is why he committed suicide after her.
Arnav's mom might have seen her husband with Garima(assuming she is the 'Woh Aurat') & the  young orphaned Khushi & assumed the worst... thereby committing suicide. Which can prove the point of the promo which states that Khushi is responsible for Arnav's tragic past.

It's also probable that; Arnav's chacha influenced Arnav's mom's mind about her husband's infedility. And Arnav's mother was emotionally a very insecure person.

Either this or Arnav's chacha murdered Arnav's parents after their tiff & made it look like suicide!!

Only time & Garima will reveal the truth in future!!!

About Garima being scared of Dadi, I think Garima didn't just approach Arnav's dad but sort of blackmailed him... Hmmm... Arnav's chacha's hand or someone else entirely?!!!...And what is Shyam's equation in this then?!!!

Oh God! 😕 ...The PAST is one heck of a mess!! I will wait for the CV's to unfold it!!!
DEE2803 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hope the cv's dont make a mess of it all...hope they unfold all the twists wisely ,,and hope Arnav and Khushi's parents death are linked ..what an amazing story line that will be ...Khushi lost her parents due to Arnav's dads mistake ..wow..that will be major...
throwingshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omg this is by far the BEST theory about the past ive read! hope its something like this and not garima-arnavs dad affair
960bsipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice prediction👍🏼
I think arnav's chacha created a scene where arnav's dad and garima are talking with eachother nd he might influenced arnav's mom creating stories like his father dont love her and his mom might got into chacha's trap nd comitted sucide
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
could be...a good possibility...dadi and dad said it was a misunderstanding...
priyalovely thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
evn i was thinking the same...i wanna share... u did anywaz thanx it makes lots of sense...its all cos of arnav's moms weakness and her stupid decision everyone suffers i think... Edited by priyalovely - 11 years ago
Anshi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey you make a lot of sense...