Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's Brilliance and ASR's story (Page 7)

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pisces25

Originally posted by --Anna--

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Originally posted by --Anna--

Zoha di,

This is a beautiful post! Clap Clap I did not watch the episode - so I guess I will be the least one to understand what the episode was about. But from what I heard - Barun Sobti rocked it. He did wonders yet again today and I can feel it in the vibe of the forum - the AT and twitter. I dont think I need to even say anything. This man has touched so much as ASR - that however much I try to quit the show - I cannot. Embarrassed

about the past - You know I do feel that ASR did misunderstood the situation - however he is not to be blamed for his parents death so it does not matter. What I think that this track focuses on is when Khushi said to ASR

"aapki puri zindagi galat buniyaad pe bani hai..."

I think Arnav never believed in love of what he saw - and that was what he misunderstood all along. But then aajkal I am doing guess work and lots of it.

What ever it is Barun Sobti - You ROCK DAMMIT!! Clap Clap

Anna darling thank u.. abt ASR's past ,,,I dont think that it was a MU then,,,,n I hope that CV's wont do that ,,Garima feels guilty and says "hum dadi ji se maafi manglegay milke,,,means she was involved,,I think it was more of a mistake ASR's dad made like in the movie masoom, he made a mistake,,he was wrong,,but herealizedit and may be he did love his wife...but he was involved other lady,well ,that is what I think!Big smile

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I would love if it goes the Masoon way! I dont want ASR to be wrong. But from what I think - from what Arnav saw - was too easy for judgement to be passed. Definitely the Dad was wrong because if there was another woman involved then it means that he did cheat on his wife atleast once. But as a young boy, that was the night Arnav believed what he saw - that his Dad never loved his mom and that is what changed his complete belief. Like you said - he made a mistake and then came back but Arnav's mom did not believe him that time and they both committed suicide.
</font>

Oh so this is what you were talking about Anna in the AT I was so confused. What is masons story btw??

From what it looks to me maybe senior Malik and Garima liked eachother before he married Arnavs mom and later on somehow be met her again and Arnavs mom was brainwashed or had a MU into thinking they had an affair.

LOL LOL I should have given you the link rather than confusing you. Tongue

Masoom was - Nasrudin Shah is married to Shabhana Azmi. He goes away for a trip or something I guess and he meets this girl and they spend one night together or maybe even fall in love for that period. But when he comes back he realizes the blunder he has committed and he realizes he loves his wife more. But for the drama angle - the kid of the other lady comes and the truth comes out in front of Azmi. Initially she is heart broken but later she accepts the kid.

Now here - I think maybe yes Dad and the other woman were in love but somehow I think Dadi got Dad and Mom married. After marriage happened while Arnav's dad and mom fell in love - one day maybe accidentally Dad and the other woman met (after long time) and Arnav's mom misunderstood or was made to misunderstand that they were having an affair. And she jumped the guns before actually finding the truth.

I dont want Arnav to be wrong - but the fact is he heard only one thing. Does he know the whole truth - that is still not clear. From what I see - this is not the whole story. I dont think Garima if she is the other woman is completely responsible - but well - you never know.Embarrassed

Edited by --Anna-- - 03 September 2012 at 4:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarunpisces25

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
@ Anna Thank you!

Woah that sounds very likely to happen.
I think like his mom Arnav doesn't know the whole truth, afterall it may have been a whole big MU or someone brainwashed them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Zoha magnificent post.

Arnav Singh Raizada makes us feel for him so when he cries, our cheeks are wet, when he laughs, the corners of our mouths curl and when he is angry, we are in a huff.

And all of that because Barun Sobti can deliver it.  It's the PH's trump card that they needed to pull because they built up a pile of crap by sidelining ASR and his story.

Today Barun brought us back for ASR and ASR only.  The rest is nonsense.

UltimateBarunpisces25

RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
he was sooo good today omg for the first time i cried!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Zoha Dii

Fantastic post

Whenever he delivers a scene like this, I get a feeling that nothing can be better than this and then he comes up with something that will surpass the previous performance of his... Brilliance, sheer brilliance

I dont think this scene will have any impact on TRP, because SP has lost interest in promoting the show, so how in the world will somebody know what Barun Sobti is offering them on a certain monday? And I have actually stopped hoping for TRP. The sadist in me wants it to take a nose dive and let show end ASAP, for there is nothing other than good acting, thats left in the show... They have screwed up the past too, just to prove ASR was always wrong DAMMIT

Barun Sobti, I bow to you. The PH and CVs know what ASR means to the show and what Sobti can do in a 10 minutes scene !!! HATS OFF ODB

UltimateBarunpisces25

Go to top