Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Barun's Brilliance and ASR's story (Page 6)

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Anna--

Zoha di,

This is a beautiful post! Clap Clap I did not watch the episode - so I guess I will be the least one to understand what the episode was about. But from what I heard - Barun Sobti rocked it. He did wonders yet again today and I can feel it in the vibe of the forum - the AT and twitter. I dont think I need to even say anything. This man has touched so much as ASR - that however much I try to quit the show - I cannot. Embarrassed

about the past - You know I do feel that ASR did misunderstood the situation - however he is not to be blamed for his parents death so it does not matter. What I think that this track focuses on is when Khushi said to ASR

"aapki puri zindagi galat buniyaad pe bani hai..."

I think Arnav never believed in love of what he saw - and that was what he misunderstood all along. But then aajkal I am doing guess work and lots of it.

What ever it is Barun Sobti - You ROCK DAMMIT!! Clap Clap

Anna darling thank u.. abt ASR's past ,,,I dont think that it was a MU then,,,,n I hope that CV's wont do that ,,Garima feels guilty and says "hum dadi ji se maafi manglegay milke,,,means she was involved,,I think it was more of a mistake ASR's dad made like in the movie masoom, he made a mistake,,he was wrong,,but he realized it and may be he did love his wife...but he was involved other lady,well ,that is what I think! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--

xxChanga_Jixx Goldie
xxChanga_Jixx
xxChanga_Jixx

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
What can  I say no words for Barun's brillance and I dont have word for yr post too...Excellent and This same song I was thinking to make VM but on Khushi...but now u r thinking to make on Arnav ...plsss make it cause u r more better than me making VM...Big smile

UltimateBarun

--Anna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Anna--
--Anna--

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Zoha di,

This is a beautiful post! Clap Clap I did not watch the episode - so I guess I will be the least one to understand what the episode was about. But from what I heard - Barun Sobti rocked it. He did wonders yet again today and I can feel it in the vibe of the forum - the AT and twitter. I dont think I need to even say anything. This man has touched so much as ASR - that however much I try to quit the show - I cannot. Embarrassed

about the past - You know I do feel that ASR did misunderstood the situation - however he is not to be blamed for his parents death so it does not matter. What I think that this track focuses on is when Khushi said to ASR

I think Arnav never believed in love of what he saw - and that was what he misunderstood all along. But then aajkal I am doing guess work and lots of it.

Anna darling thank u.. abt ASR's past ,,,I dont think that it was a MU then,,,,n I hope that CV's wont do that ,,Garima feels guilty and says "hum dadi ji se maafi manglegay milke,,,means she was involved,,I think it was more of a mistake ASR's dad made like in the movie masoom, he made a mistake,,he was wrong,,but he realized it and may be he did love his wife...but he was involved other lady,well ,that is what I think! Big smile

I would love if it goes the Masoon way! I dont want ASR to be wrong. But from what I think - from what Arnav saw - was too easy for judgement to be passed. Definitely the Dad was wrong because if there was another woman involved then it means that he did cheat on his wife atleast once. But as a young boy, that was the night Arnav believed what he saw - that his Dad never loved his mom and that is what changed his complete belief. Like you said  - he made a mistake and then came back but Arnav's mom did not believe him that time and they both committed suicide.

UltimateBarun

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hats off Barun Sobti! You're the real star! *claps*

UltimateBarun

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Zoha Hug updated on pg 2

UltimateBarun

ght_shona_4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ght_shona_4evr
ght_shona_4evr

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Osm post dear

UltimateBarun

Ariel IF-Dazzler
Ariel
Ariel

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Zooo!!Hug your post made me emotional!! Barun is just phenomenal!!

UltimateBarun

pisces25 IF-Rockerz
pisces25
pisces25

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Zoha di,

Anna darling thank u.. abt ASR's past ,,,I dont think that it was a MU then,,,,n I hope that CV's wont do that ,,Garima feels guilty and says "hum dadi ji se maafi manglegay milke,,,means she was involved,,I think it was more of a mistake ASR's dad made like in the movie masoom, he made a mistake,,he was wrong,,but herealizedit and may be he did love his wife...but he was involved other lady,well ,that is what I think!Big smile

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
I would love if it goes the Masoon way! I dont want ASR to be wrong. But from what I think - from what Arnav saw - was too easy for judgement to be passed. Definitely the Dad was wrong because if there was another woman involved then it means that he did cheat on his wife atleast once. But as a young boy, that was the night Arnav believed what he saw - that his Dad never loved his mom and that is what changed his complete belief. Like you said - he made a mistake and then came back but Arnav's mom did not believe him that time and they both committed suicide.
</font>

Oh so this is what you were talking about Anna in the AT I was so confused. What is masons story btw??

From what it looks to me maybe senior Malik and Garima liked eachother before he married Arnavs mom and later on somehow be met her again and Arnavs mom was brainwashed or had a MU into thinking they had an affair.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UltimateBarun--Anna--

Go to top