Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srijaaa127 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome post zoha...πŸ‘
Barun is just a fantastic actor i have ever seen... Today he completely rocked it...πŸ‘
S.Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful post, today's epi was very sad!

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Too emotional will be back hun β€οΈ

Zoha , you and Mr. Sobti a standing ovation for you both.  On Friday, I was sad watching the episode for personal reasons. Today , I am so happy with the CV's for giving me back the character I fell in love with on my first watch. I thank you Gul finally after a bumpy ride we all got to see Arnav  on screen with dialogue and emoting.

Arnav , trusting Khushi and pouring out his heart was so beautiful executed ...Barun , you have raised the bar not only for the other actors on television but for yourself . PHENOMENAL PERFORMANCE πŸ‘πŸ‘ The body language, emotions displayed, voice modulation just WOW...Arshad , pat on your back was so waiting to see a tight screenplay and direction in play and was perfect to the T. The touch of Lord Ganesha as the backdrop the god who will take all the obstacles out of his way a fantastic touch. The lighting , cameramen guys three cheers to you all. πŸ‘

Got to see Khushi , understanding  her man absorbing his pain and hugging him just about did it for me. The screenplay at it's best , opening up Arnavs past wound perfect timimg πŸ‘  My show is back with a bang...

Just a plea Gul where are the promos😑

Zoha meri jaan a big πŸ€— to you for this heart felt post. Love you...
Edited by beena14 - 11 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Zoha di,

This is a beautiful post! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ I did not watch the episode - so I guess I will be the least one to understand what the episode was about. But from what I heard - Barun Sobti rocked it. He did wonders yet again today and I can feel it in the vibe of the forum - the AT and twitter. I dont think I need to even say anything. This man has touched so much as ASR - that however much I try to quit the show - I cannot. 😳

about the past - You know I do feel that ASR did misunderstood the situation - however he is not to be blamed for his parents death so it does not matter. What I think that this track focuses on is when Khushi said to ASR

"aapki puri zindagi galat buniyaad pe bani hai..."

I think Arnav never believed in love of what he saw - and that was what he misunderstood all along. But then aajkal I am doing guess work and lots of it.

What ever it is Barun Sobti - You ROCK DAMMIT!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Edited by --Anna-- - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Zoha, a very beautiful post and a very apt song. πŸ‘

Barun's performance yet again touched my heart...beautiful. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😭

wonderfuka anlysis  of tne shole episod edear live dur comparisons ..barun is a wonderful actor ans i actaully saw 11  pm repeat gain bt sadly cld nt see him crying so stoped in bwetween what aguy kudh to rota hain hame be rula deta hain...😭
roldc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Barun was brilliant and so is your post.   Just awesome!  I am speechless!
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your post is perfect, Zo di πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thanks for opening such a mind blowing post about BarunπŸ€—...Barun is life and soul of IPK...He is that kind of performer who can save a already ruined show...Today he proved it once again..Frankly noone else from indian TV has this ability other than him...I can never praise this man's acting talent enough πŸ‘πŸ‘..What a rockstar !!?! KUDOS to him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mpks1 thumbnail
Zoha beautiful postπŸ‘, the only reason I am still watching this show even is Barun Sobti. You have used the right pics and caps to discuss what his character in this show is all about how he makes a difference every time. I really proud to be his fan. Again after a stellar performance today he deserves more and more accolades and awards. Some of them said today's episode made them laugh, I beg to differ with them, it made me emotional  and ASR made me emotional and Barun's acting made me emotional. Also awesome song choice, I love this song a lot.
Edited by Keshriya - 11 years ago
vaatuhaara thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing post Zoha di...πŸ˜›

Arnav, might be the 1st hero of Indian Tv, whose tears can make the viewers, read Trp viewers of all ages n backgrounds cry...

All credits to Barun... And i simply adore the Minute details that he presents in those scenes. Just like the dry, rigidity of lips.. That happens when we cry a lot.. Lips start looking feverish and also the cheeks.

Its not the eyes that cry.. Its the heart n Barun is Arnav's heart