* || Baraatis || * Task #3 [Strictly IO] - Page 105

Posted: 11 years ago
Roshu could do only this much now
will do more later

Episodes starts with Aaliya coming and muttering something under her breath cursing someone probably Kabir and bangs with Hindi sir and says Bloody 🀣 and Aaliya asks for sorry. All the paper from Sir's hand fall off. Sir picks up the papers and tells Aaliya that this work is very important; he needs to find this girl as principal said. He shows her a Application form which has a picture. Aaliya points out that she is the same girl. Sir asks her she needs something..(I didn't understand) and Aaliya nods. Sir says he will help her and Aaliya gives a disgusted look.

In Canteen Wadda bros are distributing lassi and asks Sama to share lassi. Sama says she won't share lassi then he says if they share their love will increase. Wadda bro are gossiping about Vishal while Kabir in background laughs. Just then Vishal enters and asks whats happening. Kabir answers to Vishal that you are dancing on the finger of Saloni an both look like Just Married couple πŸ˜† All are making fun of Saloni and Vishal. Vishal is getting irritated. One of the Wadda bro comes and gives a glass of lassi to Vishala and Saloni and Saloni asks whether the glass is clean or not πŸ˜† Rangeela is buttering Saloni rather entertain people in Canteen. Saloni accepts the glass and taunts Vishal πŸ˜† Vishal ignores her and curses Rangeela under his breath and Kabir sees this.He advance towards Vishal and asks what he is thinking.

Again Sir and Aaliya scene. Both argues about Sia and Aaliya defends Sia saying Sia is any normal teenage and the mistake she made was a small one and she even is trying to rectify it. Aaliya give a dialog and sir is impressed πŸ˜† Sir goes off. Aaliya remembers about Kabir.

Again Canteen: All are enjoying Lassi.Kabir asks are all enjoting. One of the wadda bro says how come his Lassi is turning green, did he left his green underwear there 🀣🀣 and all are like WHAT!!🀣 All put lassi down and yells on him.Wadda bro asks Kabir hy did he gave party Kabir says he wont tell and wadda bro walks off. Kabir says to himself Sia had finally forgiven him and he is very happy. 

Just then Aaliya comes hold Kabir by collar and ask her to come. All look at them. Kabir asks Aaliya to leave him as he has some reputation. Aaliya takes Kabir off.

Arjun is sitting playing guitar and he thinks Maybe Kabir is not bad. Arjun argues with himself that he still cares about Sia or not.Arjun thinks of giving Kabir a chance.He thinks why is he thinking about Kabir? Just then Pooja comes and Arjun says Hi to her. Arjun asks Pooja to tell him a story about Kabir and Pooja whispers in his ears that today Kabir entered Girl's toilet and that too behind Sia πŸ˜†Arjun is like Whatt??? Arjun abuses Kabir and Pooja agrees with him and narrates the washroom incident. Arjun says he cant believe and what he thought about Kabir was right. Pooja praises Kabir and looks at Arjun just to find he is gone.And then gives a Dialog a good one πŸ˜† She worries what if Arjun tells everyone about Washroom incident. Then she herself catches a girl and starts narrating incident all over again to her πŸ˜†

Scene shifts to Aaliya and Kabir. Kabir asks Aaliya what she is doing and tells her all will think tehy both are running away and marriage and now they are under 18 🀣. Aaliya shuts him up and says i earlier she would have known that he did all this then she would have done something. Sir sees Aaliya and Kabir hand and hand and creates a commotion within himself for it and says he need to talk to principal regarding this.

Aaliya-Kabir: Kabir says which scandal? and tries to make a joke of it but Aaliya again shuts him up and asks him to say sorry to Sia.

Principal in his Cabin sipping a cup of tea and Sir complaining about Aaliya. Sir says she is very Batameez and Princi says how dare he say this to his best estate student(but he was going to say something else). And AGAIN a argument between both or Aaliya. Sir saying she is not good, prinici saying she is too good. Sir goes to her parents and princi gets emotional here and retards back. Then a argument about clothes. Princi says he does not agree with sir and this goes on and on.. Sir says that Aaliya was moving hand in hand with that bot and Princi says he will look in the matter himself and asks Sir to promise he wont tell this to anyone.
Edited by --Pooja- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Pooja-

Yaah I will do :D

u r my saviour poo πŸ€—
Later means when poo...😳 Edited by Roshini1494 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Roshini1494

Later means when poo...😳
means a hour

means a hour

okay thn do one thing...i m doing 17th september update...u reserve the next post of tht post and post 18th september update thr..😳 is it okay???

New one:

Even though, the contest is over..I'll be keeping this CC now (as request by Rosh)..I guess this would be a lil group where we met new people! πŸ€—

okay thn do one thing...i m doing 17th september update...u reserve the next post of tht post and post 18th september update thr..😳 is it okay???
Am doing of which date??
StarPlayer do not provide date. Am just watching first link and doing update

Am doing of which date??
StarPlayer do not provide date. Am just watching first link and doing update

i guess 18th september only...check the telecast date below the video..😳

i guess 18th september only...check the telecast date below the video..😳
Ohkkk yaa its 18th only!