Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hina edit your post right now please. dont disclose. i have asked something to fari just check my post.
uswah thumbnail
Ok Bye Grls for now ...well i understand some of d task part ...ll join u guys tom hopefuly ...
Take Care all of u ...!
Koeli thumbnail
Fari regarding the theme i think we all should pm you the theme and you approve it. we can have code language for each theme. those only we will understand.
i dont know how convenient it is going to be.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok yeah, whoever gave ideas..EDIT your posts..I think only Hina has done that so far 😆
Imma confirm the secrecy stuff..then we'll post things here I think 🤔 we have quite a bit of time for this task 😳
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Fari - if you want me to PM them I will.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ok girls, I've to go now...gotta run some errands and get some imp work done..I'll be back in a few hours' time I believe..and any questions..I'm just a scrap/PM away :)
Appy, I don't mind that..PM me the theme ideas and I don't think you even need my 'approval'..you all are responsible and trustworthy, but I'll check those anyway to make sure all are unique! 😳
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
EDited...

Oh dun u worry guys...if they can stalk..we can tooo...😳

I really have to go now..but I think b4 deciding we shud list up awl the ideas..

Bye for now !!!
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

EDited...

Oh dun u worry guys...if they can stalk..we can tooo...😳

I really have to go now..but I think b4 deciding we shud list up awl the ideas..

Bye for now !!!

by hina see you tomorrow.
Koeli thumbnail
Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Ok girls, I've to go now...gotta run some errands and get some imp work done..I'll be back in a few hours' time I believe..and any questions..I'm just a scrap/PM away :)

Appy, I don't mind that..PM me the theme ideas and I don't think you even need my 'approval'..you all are responsible and trustworthy, but I'll check those anyway to make sure all are unique! 😳

😳 i have sent mine darling.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm also leaving, but pls PM me the theme.. Bcus I personally feel that we can't begin with this task without the theme.

And these are the characters, we have to dress up, right?

Baraati's:
  1. Dadi.
  2. Nani.
  3. Anjali.
  4. NK.
  5. Mami.
  6. Mama.
  7. Hari-Prakash.
  8. Lavantika.

I just have another question, who the .. is Lavantika?😲

Edited by Baki - 11 years ago