Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 96)

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Cant really say anything ab0ut the dream yet as it is still n0t 0ver...but I have a the0ry t0 as why Arnav is seeing all this...hmm...lets see if it matches 0r n0t

sj_arhi Senior Member
sj_arhi
sj_arhi

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
It is sad to know the way rumours were spread about Devaki when it was her husbands incapability at question; and how they grew due to a few lustful men at the illam. Devaki seems like a women who was unaware of her beauty and had her strength in anger very much like Kashi.
 Arnav is seeing these dreams from the perspective of the man which makes me think that Kashi and Arnav are the reincarnates of Devaki and the man to finish their incomplete lovestory. It is curious to know that Devakis sleeve burnt in a similar manner as Arnavs and Kashi and Arnav shared a similar passionate moment at the pond. In an earlier chapter Arnav had a dream about the birth of the baby which might have belonged to Devaki and the man; while Arnav called out to Kashi which probably explains the link.
But in all this I don't quite get how at the time of birth Kashi's mother had so correctly wanted to name her Devaki. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekatemoomin4455mechantefilleKrishnaluv94Kishmish

bumble_bee Senior Member
bumble_bee
bumble_bee

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
so arnav has the connection!!

he is the missing link in the illam... i think Kashi's father sensed that and that's the reason he invited arnav to stay at the illam...

fabulous...what an eerie, mysterious tale...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asimov

anuprika Senior Member
anuprika
anuprika

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
wonderfully woven tale...so it was arnavs dream.and do we see history repeating here.
i think i will wait for 'dreams' to get over before saying anything.
right now i am in a trance

Edited by anuprika - 15 September 2012 at 11:14pm

asimov

pink.lotus Goldie
pink.lotus
pink.lotus

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
hmmm that music and its eerie despair is permeating my being.

Devaki:
i can see the impossibility of the union.. namboothiri illathe antarjanam and a pulluvan? ohh no.
i can see the supernatural alignment that draws him out of thin air by the strength of her desire.
i can see the intricately woven silk ropes of lust that inevitably pull them together.

and i can see how the painting of such an intense past.. including the birth of that baby seven years after her husband's death..  paints arnav and kashi as just children - newbies- in the matters of the heart.

wonderful writing, Devi!Clap

this is my gift to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhmOdfwAwJg

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovmoomin4455Kishmish

Shoe12 Senior Member
Shoe12
Shoe12

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Correct me if I'm wrong but Lakshmi's story was told by kashi to Arnav but Devaki he's only seen in his dreams right? no one has mentioned her to him in real life? 

I wonder if Devaki wanting him so much that he's called to her is somehow repeated in Arnav coming here now for kashi...or is there something other than K that ties him to this place and family...I'm so confused! I need answers Tongue

asimov

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Truely Mesmerised ... Day Dreaming

by Devaki's story and your update ...
The Music selection is truely enchanting ... captivating ...

Devaki was a true victim of the evils of our society ...
an innocent girl ... full of life ... married off at a tender age and then coming head-on to the problems connected with marriage ... shattering all her dreams ... making her a rebel ...
till she comes across the man who made her feel emotions like she had never felt before ... that were truely erotic ... the pull between them so magnetic that she sucumbed to it ... pulling her further into the vortex of a hell hole that she already was in ... sad ... no wonder the Illam is cursed for all thereafter by the harsh punishment levied on an innocent soul ...

Arnav's involment still a mystery ... but I suppose we are coming to it soon LOL

Edited by Kishmish - 16 September 2012 at 12:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekatemoomin4455Krishnaluv94

amv63 Senior Member
amv63
amv63

Posted: 15 September 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Devaki's story is so typical and so true of what used to happen and, unfortunately, continues to happen to young girls in our country. 
They are married off at an age where many of them are completely unaware of what marriage really entails, the physical intimacy, the companionship, the difficulties of fitting in with the new family. Or they are informed about it by their well meaning mothers who themselves often came into marriage completely unprepared and just learned to "shut up and put up" with whatever came their way. 
And if the girl is unfortunate enough to be widowed at a young age, then of course the husband's death is all her fault. He would have lived if he hadn't been married to her, don't you know? And then she is open territory for all the lascivious men of the community to proposition, threaten, and even rape. 
Coming to the dreams...sometimes I feel Arnav and Kashi are both seeing the same dream, each from a different perspective, she from Devaki's and he from the man's. 
Can't wait to read more about this very very interesting concept, Devi. Devaki's story is sad and I see no hope for any happiness in her life based on the earlier flashbacks, although I'm keeping my fingers crossed because I love a happy ending!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asimovlatekatemoomin4455Krishnaluv94Kishmish

Go to top