Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 83)

barunlove Goldie
barunlove
barunlove

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Loved Kashi in her drama queen stance...bt she is really exhausted...N loved Arnav he can be such an ass wen it comes to taking care of ppl he loves...N Kashi surely is one of the lucky ones...She is getting all the love n care from him inspite of him being in such a emotional turmoil...!!!!!!!...loved the update!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

priya.. Senior Member
priya..
priya..

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
stalking..

instead of leaving for work...prioritiesWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-norolimlatekatepink.lotusserialwatcher16had2buKalyaani

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
In all my honesty and bluntness, I can say that whatever crap people say is dancing today is not. I love dancing and in fact, my body is a little more inclined to Western type but the essence of being under the trance of beautiful ragas and thalams is out - of -the -world. I am not trained as such in classical dances but I know all of the rasams and the moves mostly because my parents have a craze for classical music and dance, going to the point of naming our house in one of the ragas. We may not be as ancestral in our art talents as the Namboothiris but I believe being born as a Keralite, you will always have the respect for dance and music in your DNA. For a country, where traditions are looked sideways, Kerala is an exception with most people taking pride in EVERY detail that makes the state what it is.
Okay. I deviated. Thing is I can relate to Kashi in being sentimental after her dancing. For the best dancers, dance is about grace, poise, expressions and rhythm. For the the truest dancers, dance is about pouring the heart down to every part of you body that sway to your emotions in grace, poise, expressions and rhythm. Because I have the born tendency to attract all good things at a time and all bad things on the other times,  I do not dance as it gets me close to being high on drugs. In fact, it is drug itself when you bring yourself to be alone in your mind (BTW await my comment of good and bad soon, :))
What I found in your storyline, is you have been so evident in portraying the things that make up life and the things that destroy life. For a woman like Kashi, whose heart she is adamant she wouldn't unlock, her life revolves around the need to feel alive through dancing. Somewhat similar is Pallavi who plays the veena but she has found a larger cause, to have loved. Arnav, on the other hand, is absolutely unearthly in his needs, demands and acquires. To him, the need to have anything materialistic is just a figment of your imagination that you have been successful in fooling you entire system to believing. I am amazed each character has their distinctive characteristics even with all of them being on equilibrium. I learnt the other day in Biology that life is a constant effort to prevent falling into equilibrium. I am fascinated at how it can be applied in every other sense. What is life? We may never know. What should we do with our life? People can only dominate you, but you eventually have the choice. What are we going to earn in life? Well, that's something I don't even want to touch.
Truly a mind boggling set of thoughts. You will begin to question so much after KH and its subtext. 
I am done with all the chapters. But I am just going to ramble on till you update further on any possible wackos that I feel I should pen. Till then, stay happy. <3

Edited by Aubade. - 13 September 2012 at 9:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekatehad2bu

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moomin4455

Brava!! You may only be 16 but you show more sense than people double your age -  I wish I was as clear sighted about the notion of love when I was 16! LOL 

I also wanted to say this is the one of the threads where I enjoy reading the comments almost as much as reading the story!

Thank You (I am flattered, really Embarrassed). I understand but I guess people are too indulged in fantasies and pause and think. I have all the time in the world for thinking alone. Tongue It's nothing really, everyone has a point where they need to sort out what they think, it may come early, it may come late. Sometimes, it comes only in deathbed. Who knows, I might just turn out to even hate the concept of love in future? Life is such that every incident turns your thoughts to a different angle (you just don't realize it) and finally you reach to something different. Physically if you can change everyday (so Bio has confirmed) then mentally why not?

I agree. KH is too beautiful a place even for the virtual world. Really Devi, I cannot stop thinking of my state every time I read KH. I miss it darn much. I am glad I will be going there in 1.5 years for college. I believe that people stand by a story when they mentally find a string to hold on for solace. My case is no different. Thank you is all I can say.

Edited by Aubade. - 13 September 2012 at 9:18am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Aubade,
  I really adore your comments :)  Thank you for being so patient and in offering steady feedback as you move through the story...

-Devi 

Please feel free to call Amal. Aubade is a username I randomly picked. Your Welcome dii. I should be the one showing gratitude for having the platform for penning down veritable thoughts and still not feel out of place.

Edited by Aubade. - 13 September 2012 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Just a random question dii. What do you like to write the most? As in what comes easiest for you when it comes to penning down any thoughts or ideas?

-publicenemy-

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Fabulous ! Wonderful work !
The opening up, the confessions from both sides, everything.
Arnav's fear on seeing Kashi's fainted, and their outta the world convos, gosh I do love them !
Superb ! Waiting for updates !

-publicenemy-

khusharnav Senior Member
khusharnav
khusharnav

Posted: 13 September 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Hi D,

Sorry if this seems more like a rant!

I saw the title of the FF a few times, but always avoided it - not because it was a little weird (not in a bad way), but more because I had the impression it would take more time to read the work.

Anyhow, I saw a post by you yesterday and some people recommended your work.  Hence I decided to check it out.  I was very apprehensive when I opened the first thread - the pictures, an unknown language and the tone the first chapter.  Not that it was bad (on the contrary), but I just knew at that point the moment I will start reading it, it will not be the regular thing I read on IF.  (My reason to read on IF is for fun and this story was more than that.  So I do tend to avoid stories that are more time consuming and force me to think)

Few things I realize (or I may be wrong) - why do I have an impression that you are trying to make a statement with your writing. You seem like a patriot. Very detailed in the description.  You made me visualize a place (and characters) I have no clue about. The plot make people think and leave them in a philosophical mood. You do play quite a bit with the psychology of the characters and readers as well.  It actually reminded me of a book I read about 15 years ago (Pet Sematary).  If you have read it, you will know what I am talking about. The plot was very interesting and more than that - it is intriguing.  You just get absorbed.

You write very nicely (which I am sure you know).  It is not everyday that I will think of reflecting on a piece of fiction after a day that I read it! And coming back to what I said earlier, it was totally worth my time!  After a long time, I got absorbed by a fiction.

Thanks for sharing your work!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekatepink.lotus

Go to top