Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 66)

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Like Khushi,I was also quite taken aback by his reaction..your update as always has left me speechless!! So beautifully written that while reading I could really hear his tormented 'schrei'...

Edited by tanya_vi - 10 September 2012 at 8:16pm

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I think, it's a good thing, that he screamed and let it out of his system (though he'r far from fully getting over the tragedy of his sister's loss, I guess.)... And Kashi sure knows how to handle Arnav. Once again, great update, chechy (I know, I sound like a broken record by now...)
norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Res*
Edited*

My last post, before I go to bed.

I did not expect this. At all. A part of my mind hinted that Arnav would not jump to conclusions, but would act more logically. What you have made him do was neither logical, nor illogical.

It was simply the right thing to do.

He remembers every single thing; does he not? And that is not good for him. Knowing details that bind to him to his sister's death must be removed. It is a callous thing to say, but when we stick to those who have died, we forget how to live.

Death did cheat them, did it not? No matter what one says; it is easier to see a loved one die in a matter of less time than to continously watch them in front of you. Knowing that death will strike. And that it will strike hard and fast.

But his last lines; is he retracting? Or is he merely searching for his own space? He has bared his heart, soul and mind to the woman in whose arms he has both banished and found his grief. But is that strengthening him, or is it weakening him?

Oh Kashi. That is you.
She will never back away from him, and neither will she allow him to. I appreciate and admire her for this.
They are both incorrigible people; it is not easy to fall in love with them.

But it is even harder to maintain that feeling through the times.

I hope you give both Arnav and Kashi the strength, courage and bravery that is needed for them to fight not only their own battles; but each other's as well.

As always, I look forward to more.

Continue soon,
Cheers,
Avinaash.

Edited by ArShifan1997 - 10 September 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ManseelatekateSunisegadKrishnaluv94Kalyaani

had2bu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
simi888 Groupbie
simi888
simi888

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
i was holding my breath expecting an outburst of some sort from Arnav but it never came. really not the expected reaction from arnav - maybe the stay at this house has changed him.

i like the stalemate at the end, i love that about khushi, she always manages you to suprise you with her wit.

thank you for the update and comments on another thread about your readers. You deserve each comment of praise and adulation for your superb writing and long may it continue for you Smile

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

He too remembers her from the hospital that is a revelation; he was kicking and screaming and despite that that he remembers. Now will anyone here question my KARMA theory? I guess not.

I am not surprised by his manner of reacting as much his reaction to the piece of information. He screams when he has a nightmare not when he is awake but the agonizing scream may just be the start of a new way he handles his sister's death not to mention his connect with Kashi.

A unique couple our Arnav and Kashi are, they connect on grounds the two are most uncomfortable on and better express alone, grief.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ManseemookieSuniinspiringstarscrazymg.04norolimlatekatetanya_visegadKrishnaluv94Kishmish

segad IF-Dazzler
segad
segad

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
You are on a roll with these updates.  More power to you.  

Certainly not the reaction Kashi or we were expecting.  This is a very unique couple.  These seem to connect by sharing grief.  In a way it is actually a very beautiful way of getting together.  Let go of the past to embrace your future. Both have substantial emotional baggage at this point in their lives and need to let go to build a future for themselves.  This visit of Arnav to KH is proving to be cathartic and just what the doctor ordered.
The extent to which their memories intersect is amazing.  Their fates are definitely intertwined.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vilatekateSuniKishmishKrishnaluv94Kalyaani

amv63 Senior Member
amv63
amv63

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Okay, I can now release the breath I was holding as I read this chapter.

Devi, I don't know what to say, really. You make me picture each scene as it's happening. I'm afraid I can't write as well as you and anything I say will just sound like I'm gushing like an idiot. But seriously, this was heart-breaking.

His initial reaction, the seemingly unrelated comment about her...sometimes when we're in shock, the first thing we say is often either non-related to the event or seemingly completely inane. Probably our mind's way of coping.

Then, the deep, hear-rending scream, the tears...that he did this in front of Kashi speaks a lot of his trust in her, his level of comfort with her. He's never shared his grief with anyone before.

And she's made it known that she WILL be there for him regardless of whether he wants her help or not! Go, girl!

Am waiting for him to come back more rested, so that they can discuss this more calmly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya_vilatekateSuniKishmishKrishnaluv94

Go to top