Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 64)

samarablog Senior Member
samarablog
samarablog

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
She choose this..didn't she?
Its heartbreaking, but the truth and whatever happens next..well, we all will be waiting for this..
I simply loved what you did with this chapter.. I read it in a single go, without stopping to materialize the things or scenes.. it was one of a kind, all Kashi's thoughts, fact, her way of connecting the pieces which we all readers must have done after reading Chp.38.
It was simple. Revealing and approving the facts chapter..
I did not expect the end to be like this, but none the less, liking it; for the fact that she is doing it because she thinks KH is harming him and after knowing the truth he will go away.. in true sense; Run away from her..
Its heartbreaking..

Shoe12 Senior Member
Shoe12
Shoe12

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
every time someone mentions how many days he's been there I'm stunned at the speed of their emotions for each other Tongue we kind of have an insight on Khushi's feeling for him (though I somehow feel like she abruptly accepted them after Pallavi mentioned it) but somehow I feel like we don't REALLY know what he's feeling about her except for the wanting to touch her all the time. Of course human emotions don't always conform to logic... Smile

who was devaki again...how can I have forgotten!? 
SA_nimk IF-Dazzler
SA_nimk
SA_nimk

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update!!!!

Loved it!!

i am sooo happy that she just told him and didnt keep it a secret!!

her thoughts..beautifully emoted!Big smile
-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
To all my lovely readers,

Do check this post out.  It's an extremely thoughtful gesture on the part of the threadmaker.  I have left my own message for you all on the last page (p. 14) 

-Devi

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ManseeHADmishtibushrayouSunibluetajswetha_chninandserialwatcher16Krishnaluv94ThanuAdityaKalyaani

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
^Thank You for the link, dii..

Coming to KH. I feel pathetic when I read these great comments and trust me when I say that I am resisting a completely irresistible urge to read these chapters. But I need to feel the whole journey. Give me time dii. I will, most definitely get back to you on this. And all you readers of KH out there, you have no clue how much I hate you guys. BTW I am amal :) and yeah I am signing up for this one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi888norolim

bluetaj Goldie
bluetaj
bluetaj

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I remember this post...of course u guessed it am a reader. Was honored reading that post and you mentioning it. But nothing can compare the drugged intoxicated and enriched feeling I get every time I read an update. Each individual piece transports me to the scene and the evergreen lush and mystic Kerala. Then I lounge there for a while until reality beckons me and by that I mean work. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simi888

Ovi_Tanni IF-Dazzler
Ovi_Tanni
Ovi_Tanni

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Amazing update...loved the way now arnav shared his dreams n past with kashi...finally she knws arnav sis gave her eyes to her brother...really curious to knw what she ll do now...
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1 and Chapter 2:

Okay. I have never had this fixed idea of how I love a good beginning but honestly, this one MUST be among the truly best I have ever read. There is friction between the characters, there is a certain element of suspense, of extraordinary attraction at first sight, a clear strong sister bond, individualistic demenour for each character and of course, a well laid out plot line. I am a Keralite, a hard core Malayalee who takes immense pride in being one. I say always that we are the only people who take pride in eating with our hands out of banana leaves, sitting on the floor and enjoying it like festivity.  My pride has been all the increasing at an incredible rate after this one. The dialogues are priceless when you read them in Malayalam and let me be honest, the English translations do it no justice. However, I am glad that Kerala is reaching out to so many people through this story. 

I need to mention Pallavi here. Mamtha is among my fave actresses and when I saw her pic on the first page, I could visualize her in every scene. You have been impeccable in your choice. BTW I can't wait to read Shobhana's character's entry. Her dancing has held magic in me ever since I was 4. I guess I still have a long way to go.

Arnav. WOW. I love how he is the same as IPK but truly D-ified in the beginning itself. I love the little thing that happened between him and the forest. You have defined everything with perfection and without exaggeration. I could feel the rain, the petrichor, the breeze. GOSH. I just returned from Kerala after vacation and now I can't wait to get back. I connect with this story on so many levels. My house is a modern version of a Nalukettu. So there again I get hyper, though mine is a very simple one and not so complex as the real ancestral homes. I am loving it and definitely enjoying it. 

Once again, count me in. I will not ask for PMs because I cannot guarantee replies.  I wouldn't want to cause you any trouble. I have the link bookmarked and I will check for updates every night before bed. 

Love you,
Amal (My petname is Ammu (don't know why I felt the need to tell that) No one really calls me that in the virtual world. But its great to have found a fellow Keralite here too. We have made our mark everywhere, haven't we? :))

Edited by Aubade. - 10 September 2012 at 1:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

norolimThanuAditya

Go to top