Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 63)

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Devi, Devi, it was so to the point, no flowery phrases, just the way I like it and the cat is out of the bag! Brilliant as usual, i could picturise arnav sleeping peacefully on khushi's lap.well I really don't know Wht to say other thn Tht I am eagerly waiting for further updates and stalking this like mad!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

bushrayou Goldie
bushrayou
bushrayou

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
damn trying to  make him run... but my first reaction of him is not running. I don't ever see him running away... at least not from her. 

When you started writing this story I thought it was going to be a quick one and not that intense... but as always with you I am wonderfully surprised. This story among your others has once again become one of my favorites... i swear I am as addicted as can be and hope it never ends ;)

Thank you for writing! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-tanya_viSuni

tanurocks IF-Dazzler
tanurocks
tanurocks

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
she thinks he will runaway from her..but arnav is always unpredictable.he cant do that...
but still i'm confused y he can c devaki?

Edited by tanurocks - 10 September 2012 at 10:43am

-publicenemy-

Adtsharma Newbie
Adtsharma
Adtsharma

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
The thought that there are no coincidences and that we are all headed inexorably towards our fate is a curiously comforting one. It is interesting to read how Kashi first resists, given her strong will, and then slowly begins to give in to what is inevitable.

Wonderfully written as always! Look forward to reading the rest.

-publicenemy-

inspiringstars Goldie
inspiringstars
inspiringstars

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Apologies for not commenting properly on the last few chapters ---

The dreams that he has been having, all in one way or other related to the house, the mysteries around the house, we all know this is all affecting him. I fear this is pulling him inside more than we all thought.

Kashi's fear that the dreams are more than he thinks is really true. But he is taking it a little too casually.

This single line shows how much he has been missing his sisters presence in his life as well upset over being deprived of some part of her that some unknown boy has.

Hated her truly for taking herself away from me and leaving something behind for some unnamed boy. 

It was so beautiful how you described the mutual need for comfort and understanding from Kashi and Arnav both. The tender touches, the playing fingers in each others hair, such a serene beautiful scene.

Between the darkness and slumber, he didn't know how long she stayed awake' and he didn't see the river of tears that kept her company'

Then the last update, where she is contemplating her reasons for everything happening. Her fear that he would hate her once he realizes that he brother was the one who took away his sister's eyes, and did not even live long enough to cherish them. 
Yes, he might be angry, and sad of the revelation , but I am sure later, he will be grateful that a part of her was alive, and helped a little boy while it did.

I am loving the story, but its making me fearsome. 

Thanks for the PM.

Edited by inspiringstars - 10 September 2012 at 10:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-Kishmish

mookie Groupbie
mookie
mookie

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Awww, she truly loves him! She's letting him sleep on her lap for him to rest and regain some strength/mental agility for what may come ahead.

And then when she realised that if she told him the truth about his sisters eyes he would go running, she did not hesitate, she blurted out the truth to make him leave the house in order to protect him from whatever may happen to him. She truly loves him as she's sacrificing her love to save him.

Another wonderful update albeit short but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-Suni

prerna31s Goldie
prerna31s
prerna31s

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Kashi why ? Why ? *sigh* she did it purposely !! I just hope arnav disappoints her n does nt react the way she thinks he will react !!!! :(

-publicenemy-

shijinareneesh IF-Dazzler
shijinareneesh
shijinareneesh

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh god can u believe it i re-read da update n comenting again wow...so i just made a conclusion abt da dream which Arnav was dreamt..dat Lukshmi aunty trying to say something to him through da dream..is da woman in his dream is Laksmi n da boy who saw all da drama is unniyettan n da infant dey want to kill is Khashi???maybe unniyettan rescued her on dat nyt n brouht to her in his family..or may be dat woman gave da infant to da boy willingly...u updated da next chapter bt i didn't gt da pm..i was re read da last chapte n post it aftr dat i realized u had update da next part too..so she told him dat her bro had his sis eyes hoping dat he may run away frm dis place...bt i'm nt think lyk dat may be he will for a short period nt too long..cz he has to come bk n rescue her frm dere..cz his heart belongs dere den hw can he go away frm dere?nd i'm guessing dere is more to be reveal through him...

Edited by shijinaraghavan - 10 September 2012 at 12:09pm

Go to top