Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 52)

smarty94 Senior Member
smarty94
smarty94

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
res.

*EDIT*

can i just say u write BEAUTIFULLY and i LOVE ur writing and that I am at a loss of words?LOL 

take care and update soOnSmile

Edited by smarty94 - 09 September 2012 at 1:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi888-publicenemy-

shree10 IF-Rockerz
shree10
shree10

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I always wondered whether they will find out about Anjali and Khushi's brother's connection. So now Khushi knows.  What will be Arnav's reaction when he finds out?

Will it make them realise they were always connected ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
amazing  really 

-publicenemy-

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Can you imagine you have earned yourself a very addicted reader after she read just the latest update? Yes. I have fallen in love with KH after reading ONLY Chapter 38. I have been seeing it come very often on the first page of the FF section and I finally felt up for it. THANK you is all I can say for now. Its a school night and I have homeworks piled up for now. So I leave it with a thank you. Give me time and I shall let you know when I am done reading the whole story.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateKrishnaluv94

StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
What a story! What a story!!!Clap

So you've begun closing the loops, and in the process, are creating some more of them. Kashi now knows about the sibling connection. Will she, won't she? Tell him, that is. Hmm. I will wait for you to tell me.

You know the last two chapters definitely gave this very haunted feel to the story. It has come and gone in the past but this time around I just felt it very strongly. & Kashi's strange words about taking several lifetimes to understand and navigate through the house, it re-inforced that feeling. As if she'd really gone away and come back to this place over the ages. Is this the same girl who was, the other day, very rationally arguing with her sister over the possibility of falling in love with a man she had known for only three days?

Also, thank you for that chapter on Devaki (I am assuming it was her, or were there more like her? Unlikely). I had wanted to get to know her a bit more. I don't know how much of that flashback was trustworthy, because it was, after all, Arnav's dream, something his subconscious had conjured up, supposedly. Whatever it was, something tells me Devaki was a little too independent and feisty for her times, and unlucky too. I love how you've made Kashi an arresting amalgam of Lakshmi and Devaki, with a bit of Western sensibility thrown in, perhaps.  I mean her looks, her dance, her anger, her helplessness against the forces of her life-- it's all happened before with these two tragic ancestors of hers.  You read about them, and it's like, deja vu.

Arnav seems to be struggling less and less with his feelings for her. In this last chapter, his almost acceptance actually surprised me a little. But then I remembered you are writing this story. So a surprise is really not a surprise.

Also, on a lighter note, why is it only the men who seem to have ghost-spotting abilities? First her brother, now Arnav. Weird. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-pink.lotuslatekateKrishnaluv94Kishmish

curiousbookworm Senior Member
curiousbookworm
curiousbookworm

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Wow! Kashi realizes , I wonder if Arnav does! He fell asleep with his head in her lap! Wow

-publicenemy-

dreamymaya Goldie
dreamymaya
dreamymaya

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Finally khushi started accepting her feelings!

-publicenemy-

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I so wanted to comment several chapters ago but real life is refusing to behave!!

I feel I'm enveloped in mist walking cautiously, step by step, on this journey with Arnav and Kashi. Sometimes apparitions appear looking to lead me on a false trail; other times I see glimpses of something beautiful and tangible that I hope are showing me a way out of this haze but they quickly recede. And just when I feel hopelessly lost, I hear Pallavi playing her veena, sit down and take respite...this is how your story makes me feel!

The strange thing is I wouldn't want to be any where else!

I loved the lucid Arnav two or three chapters back - very much a glass of cold water in the face after the trance. I felt comfortable, as I'm sure Kashi did, hearing Arnav be himself. I do agree with Pallavi: life is short and Kashi should give in to her feelings. I also agree with Arnav, that maybe the fear that Kashi has is misplaced. You can follow the trail of 'evidence' that is one's family history, culture, superstition, gossip and chinese whispers etc and lay it out in many ways to convince people using any argument you like. Was Arnav's dream something of the past of Kashi's family? Or was it a natural reaction on hearing about a young woman who could not be accepted because she couldn't cede to the societal attitudes and mores of the time. Is Arnav in danger? Was Anjali the one with the ill fate? She gave her eyes and also gave death!? Who on earth knows anything about anything at Kalarikkal House????? No one's viewpoint is free from bias...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateKrishnaluv94Kishmish

Go to top