Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 46)

bumble_bee Senior Member
bumble_bee
bumble_bee

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
they were tied the moment anjali donated her eye's to kashi's brother... fate played its hand at that time!!

when arnav had screamed the first time and she had come running to his room ... her subconscious had told her he sounded like the same boy who had screamed the day his sister donated her eyes!!

i love their relationship... so many unsaid words, simply understood... that kind of emotional bonding is hard to feel... forget describe... you have created magic...

he has finally accepted she is his... but i have a feeling that woman he keeps seeing in the forest wont let it happen... is their relationship cursed?

i hope not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekate

swetha_ch IF-Dazzler
swetha_ch
swetha_ch

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Great update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

prerna31s Goldie
prerna31s
prerna31s

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
So now anjali's secret is out...will kashi tell arnav abt her brother ? N arnav saw laxmi again * I had goose bumps all over my body * !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimov

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Devi...this was brilliant...but so is most of your updates...so Kashi finally seems to find the connection between her and Arnav...and Arnav realizes that she belongs to him...wow...can't wait for the rest of the story to unfold.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovnorolim

norolim Goldie
norolim
norolim

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Res*
Edited*

I am here, again.

Hmm, so Kashi has understood the fact that she is falling for him. Hard and fast. But then so is Arnav.
So even she is stupefied by his dream, but at least he has informed her about it. Maybe the room the woman was screaming in is the room Chaturanga is played in? Just thought about that.

So she still holds to the theory that he could die? But I love how you have introduced the fact that she doesn't have the strengh; in a positive way, to part from him. Arnav of course, is molding himslef and changing, yet retaining his spirit for her; I seem to have come to appreciate that about the Arnav you have built.

For him, Kashi is his. This thought process shows how confident he is, but the next few lines contradicted this very idea. Arnav hopes that she knows it as well. Wonderful way of showing two conflicting traits in his character. Domineering, yet insecure.

He saw a fleeting image of that woman, and Kashi didn't. But did she really not see her great-aunt, or is she pretending that she did not? It makes no sense as to why she would do that, but again just a thought that entered my mind.

Fate has tied them together in an unbreakable string since they were so young; their joining is their destiny; is it not?

Both the loved siblings have perished, yet they left another bond behind. Arnav and Kashi's bond.
I wonder how he will react to this piece of news. Another tangle publicenemy, another brillliantly done complication.

There is however, a doubt in my mind. When Arnav saw his dream with Anjali being bitten by the serpent; her eyes were rolled back into her head. Hadn't she donated her eyes before she had died? Or had she done so after her death?

If it is the former; why does he see her with eyes in his dream? And if it is the latter; why the bitterness in his tone at Anjali's action?

Or maybe, since your story is to be termed thought-provoking (at the very least), I am just overanalyzing even more than necessary.

Once again, just simply wonderful. I dont think that I have written comments so serious on any piece of fiction before. Just goes to show how brilliant you are with this story and how marvelously you continue to weave it.

Beautiful.

Continue soon,
Cheers,
Avinaash

Edited by ArShifan1997 - 09 September 2012 at 10:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mansee-publicenemy-asimovlatekateKishmish

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
mann dis is getting more n more complicated...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

amv63 Senior Member
amv63
amv63

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
This is getting more and more intriguing, Devi. Intriguing and eerie. But somehow I am not getting bad vibes from the whole situation. The image he sees, I like to believe she is watching over them and will keep them safe.
And now Kashi knows the identity of the girl who donated her eyes for her brother. Will she tell Arnav? And how will he react? I feel where the old Arnav resented what happened, this new Arnav will learn to be proud of what his sister did. He has a whole new understanding of love and separation and sacrifice now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovlatekatesegadKishmishKalyaani

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 09 September 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hey Devi, beautiful as usual. I am glad Tht arnav and kashi are getting used to each other and kashi is not biting his head off, I think she has taken pallavi's advise seriously! This is getting really interesting.
'Between the darkness and slumber, he didn't know how long she stayed awake… and he didn't see the river of tears that kept her company…''. Tht was epic! Way to go girl, btw thnks for the pm.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-asimovnorolimlatekateKishmish

Go to top