Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 40)

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Ladies, 
  I know the thread has gone into a tizzy about Arnav's dream and a few of you have already arrived at what may be happening.   I am not here to elucidate that, but merely to play devil's advocate with some of the more popular theories that abound.  Now consider that I am not the author and merely a reader.

A fact that was already stated in a previous chapter:
- Devaki lived in the illam 150 years ago.

Keeping the above in mind, if we consider some of the theories floating around with Devaki as the woman in the dream as having merit, then how is it realistically possible for Kashi's father (who is at best 70 or so) to have lived then?  Or for Nalan to have been born to Devaki?  (unless the child managed to stay at 6 or 7 years for 143 or so years.) 

I am in a bit of shock from this chapter.  Not sure I get it fully.  I need more info.  Dreams are one way of the brain to sort out the experiences of the day.  The references to black magic-clearly Devaki's story.  The boy - probably Nalan.  The clamor for the baby-he probably noticed kashi with the baby during the worship. The man and older woman remain a mystery to me.

This is a good theory, with one exception.  Arnav has never heard of Devaki.  Kashi's ruminations (i.e. flashback) earlier that day at the Sarpam Thullal was private, nothing she shared with him.   But the rest, in the premise that you are working with makes sense.

-Devi

Edited by -publicenemy- - 07 September 2012 at 5:37am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateappy_12kaamchorninorolimpink.lotus-Aarya-swetha_chKishmishhad2buKrishnaluv94Kalyaani

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kalyaani

D, you do ask us not to guess but wait for the story to unfold and when have I listened to anyone, I am Arnav like in that matter. Was the lady whose child was taken away, Devaki? Actually don't bother answering my question; I will leave the dream interpretation to you. I am ill-equipped in this process of deciphering dreams; I can't do it for myself, forget Arnav and one from your story.

Do answer this question though; did he scream Kashi or Kaveri? The answer may have a totally different meaning for this story.

Why do you say this Kalyani ??? am very keen to know ... Kashi or Kaveri why ? Please can you PM me if possible ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-norolim

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Ladies, 
  I know the thread has gone into a tizzy about Arnav's dream and a few of you have already arrived at what may be happening.   I am not here to elucidate that, but merely to play devil's advocate with some of the more popular theories that abound.  Now consider that I am not the author and merely a reader.

A fact that was already stated in a previous chapter:
- Devaki lived in the illam 150 years ago.

Keeping the above in mind, if we consider some of the theories floating around with Devaki as the woman in the dream as having merit, then how is it realistically possible for Kashi's father (who is at best 70 or so) to have lived then?  Or for Nalan to have been born to Devaki?  (unless the child managed to stay at 6 or 7 years for 143 or so years.) 

I am in a bit of shock from this chapter.  Not sure I get it fully.  I need more info.  Dreams are one way of the brain to sort out the experiences of the day.  The references to black magic-clearly Devaki's story.  The boy - probably Nalan.  The clamor for the baby-he probably noticed kashi with the baby during the worship. The man and older woman remain a mystery to me.

This is a good theory, with one exception.  Arnav has never heard of Devaki.  Kashi's ruminations (i.e. flashback) earlier that day at the Sarpam Thullal was private, nothing she shared with him.   But the rest, in the premise that you are working with makes sense.

-Devi

That's what I thought ... when Kashi's father was telling his children about Devaki ... Unni was alive and Arnav was not present ... So Arnav has never heard of Devaki's story ... so this definitely has something to do with the subconscious mind and the events that he has been facing with plenty of the super natural powers at play ... rest Devi will enlighten us ... 

Can only say this Devi you have made us all don our thinking caps on and put us on a roller coaster ride which is exhilarating as well as enjoyable ... thanks for the great mystical ride ... 

Edited by Kishmish - 07 September 2012 at 5:53am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateKrishnaluv94Kalyaani

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kishmish

D, you do ask us not to guess but wait for the story to unfold and when have I listened to anyone, I am Arnav like in that matter. Was the lady whose child was taken away, Devaki? Actually don't bother answering my question; I will leave the dream interpretation to you. I am ill-equipped in this process of deciphering dreams; I can't do it for myself, forget Arnav and one from your story.

Do answer this question though; did he scream Kashi or Kaveri? The answer may have a totally different meaning for this story.

Why do you say this Kalyani ??? am very keen to know ... Kashi or Kaveri why ? Please can you PM me if possible ... 

Kashi – the place where we meet God after we die, the Hindus immerse the ashes in Ganga at Kashi for the soul to reach God/heaven

Kaveri – I have mentioned this earlier, jeeva nadi…life giving….

I would have interpreted the dream in another way if the name he screamed was mentioned. My take completely; Devi knows the details and hope she does enlighten us in the next update.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-norolimpink.lotuslatekateKrishnaluv94Kishmish

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kishmish

Kashi ' the place where we meet God after we die, the Hindus immerse the ashes in Ganga at Kashi for the soul to reach God/heaven

Kaveri ' I have mentioned this earlier, jeeva nadi'life giving'.

I would have interpreted the dream in another way if the name he screamed was mentioned. My take completely; Devi knows the details and hope she does enlighten us in the next update.

Thanks Kalyani that was really helpful and enlightening ... now even I am wondering which of the two names he yelled out ... wonder if we'll get any sleep tonight Shocked ... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shree99-publicenemy-latekateKrishnaluv94Kalyaani

ENLIGHTENED1 Goldie
ENLIGHTENED1
ENLIGHTENED1

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
wow excellent story of yours ...really loved it ...why arnav  having nightmare in that house...

or they r not new to him 

what ever it is its amazing do tell plzz.

P.S  what happened to LAVENDER ...plzz give me the link to the story ...plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

snoopy84 IF-Sizzlerz
snoopy84
snoopy84

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Great update wonder if its Devaki's son wonder if all the supersitions are getting to him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

tanya_vi Goldie
tanya_vi
tanya_vi

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Came up with many theories and solutions but gave up when I felt smoke coming out of my ears..my poor pea-sized brain had an information overload I guess:)
The end result : Arnav's nightmare is gonna give me sleepless nights till our Devil D here decides to unveil the mystery:)))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekateKalyaani

Go to top