Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 31)

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
part 36
i love this...
this is getting too serious but very deep in every thought and belief and emotion...
Pallavi seems to be more smarter or insightful...
cont soon dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

rhearuhi Goldie
rhearuhi
rhearuhi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Pallavi is a real strong one here...she did make sense when she said u think ur love will kill him?????.awesome

-publicenemy-

priya_raother Groupbie
priya_raother
priya_raother

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I loved the update and that was some good advice from Pallavi. Loved it when she said  Time waits for no one, Kashi.  So, don't waste it.  If there is a curse on the house or whoever, it doesn't matter, if you feel love, love.  Love completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.  Curse or not.

-publicenemy-

essess Senior Member
essess
essess

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Time waits for no one, Kashi.  So, don't waste it.  If there is a curse on the house or whoever, it doesn't matter, if you feel love, love.  Love completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.  Curse or not.)

These words are just sooo true. Fits the situation and life perfectly!

I did not read this FF for a long time thinking I will not enjoy it And i try to stay away from anything even a little bit sad, but then last week i could not resist, and started it and am caught up to the latest episode and I really LIKE it ! 

Thx for writing !

Time waits for no one, Kashi.  So, don't waste it.   if you feel love, love.  Love completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.  Curse or not.)Ahhh...

-publicenemy-

bluetaj Goldie
bluetaj
bluetaj

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Wow...the truth of life is death. Beautiful chapter. This sister convo is so real...spot on the elder sis is in understanding kashi. Reminds me of my sis..Smile

-publicenemy-

ArnavKiKhushi Groupbie
ArnavKiKhushi
ArnavKiKhushi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
I love Pallavi! She's such a wise woman. And the picture of her is gorgeous! Kashi is very lucky to have her as her sister(and vice versa).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

varshapan Senior Member
varshapan
varshapan

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Pallavi is such a wonderful person. I like her much better than the Payal of IPKKND. A woman who has loved, completely and irrevocably and does not grieve death just because it took her love away.

and she understands both of them so well... lovely update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

Kalyaani IF-Sizzlerz
Kalyaani
Kalyaani

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Sorry missed commenting for the last update and I'm late for this one as well. I was out of town with a phone which thankful was kind enough to allow me to read the updates, but commenting was a challenge, my sob story aside. I am a tad worried with both the updates, it gives me hope and I'm one who is never too good with that.

Arnav promises to follow her to the land of the dead and the same Arnav told he wants to touch her and not take her to bed. Now what does one make of that? I will screw your mind and not you; want to take your home and what happens after that. Have a heart Arnav, Kashi has spent a life depriving herself every marital desire; how can we forget the pang she felt when she was carrying the child at the Sarpah Thullal, it was not even a dream she had nursed; something every girl has, that of motherhood.

Pallavi tells Kashi, it is better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all. I am not judging her here, she wants something for her sister, even if it is in the form of a mercenary Arnav. She does sense a strong connect between the warring adversaries, such an intensity is not easy to miss, even Nalan has sensed and lied about their union. The house is cursed that no mates stay together, that death is an eventuality and that is the absolute truth. Does it make sense to tread on a path which promises nothing but pain? But then she makes sense only that pain can give as much pleasure. There is no yardstick to measure love here Kashi, you dive in the turbulent ocean(Arnav) and once in let the current take you where it wills; go with the flow girl.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-TheDreamyKidlatekatekaamchornisegadKishmish

Go to top