Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 29)

kaymail Senior Member
kaymail
kaymail

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Awesome..loved what the sister said about believing it only makes it true...I am a firm believer of that, so it brought a smile to my face when I read that...Tongue

So Kashi is falling in love...will Arnav ever admit that he is too...

You are an awesome writer I can totally see each chapter playing out in my head...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

daljeet IF-Dazzler
daljeet
daljeet

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
loved pallavi's words.kudos to pallavi n public enemyClap
the way she said she wud hv loved him with all those 60 mins in one hour to love him if she had only got tht.awesomeStar

also the star crossed lovers to fight n love wit hintensity in 3 days like u dialogue wasROFL

loved pallavi's words.so true.yet...

love kashi,love with whole heart.lets see wer it  takes u

-publicenemy-soaringskies

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
this is some aesome stuff...Big smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

StripePurple Senior Member
StripePurple
StripePurple

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
First things first. A hearty Clap.

So Pallavi finally uses the dreaded L-word and gets to the root of the problem- Kashi's fear. You know I've been trying to understand Kashi forever. Arnav I get, but Kashi is just so unpredictable. She's been in both worlds, Arnav's and her own, and seen the best and worst of both. I never really managed to work out what exactly her feelings were about all the plethora of curses surrounding the house. But I made some progress today, definitely.

I love that Pallavi pointed out how the women in the house have died too, not just the men. That there is someone who fears for Kashi as well. Arnav and Kashi fear for each other, which is why for me they are, in a way, "mates" already, irrespective of the various meanings that word comes loaded with.

As for the entire discussion on faith and mortality, well, it is hard to point out flaws in Pallavi's reasoning. Truth and belief may or may not be mutually inclusive, and I suppose this thought would correspond to the existence of all the numerous belief systems/religions in the world which ultimately seek to guide one to the one "almighty truth" in the universe, i.e god. Which one do you believe then? Does your belief in one make the others false? Does not believing put you on a different plane of existence from the believers? It's all related, isn't it? And then, death. Yes, that one certainty in life you cannot get away from. You again made me think of that whole "Death takes courage and living takes more" conversation between Arnav and Kashi that happened earlier. I seem to be stuck there for some reason. It's amazing how a few words of yours made so many bulbs start flickering in my head simultaneously. For me, that is proof of great writing.Smile

I am as clueless as everyone else about the fire incident with Arnav. I am trying hard to be cool about it but just dying to know the whys and the hows. But then that's just the schooled-in-rationality part of me speaking. Mystery is good too, I assure you. LOL

-publicenemy-latekate

bumble_bee Senior Member
bumble_bee
bumble_bee

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
oh god... my heart beat at a relentless pace with this chapter...

she is going to go for it... they are going to express their feelings and mate... please dont tell me its going to be a tragic love story with the chemistry they share... the fate of the mated ones!!

what insight... pallavi is amazing... There is likely nothing else in the world that gives as much pleasure as this pain...

If there is a curse on the house or whoever, it doesn't matter, if you feel love, love.  Completely.  If death is certain because of that, just remember.  Death is an absolute certainty.  For everyone.

she is the perfect older sister... forward yet traditional.. so mature about her loss... But you can't understand things like love by appraising it with standard units of measurement, girl.  If I only had Ananthan for an hour in my entire life-time, I would have loved with for all 60 of those minutes.

so true... if you feel love... love, dont wait because if fate doesnt agree it might never come your way again!

KH touches so many aspects of my heart...

-publicenemy-latekate

Svm465 Newbie
Svm465
Svm465

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Simply amazing. You know what I love about this story that this not just a mindless love story, I love those too and to be honest I come on IF to read those to get a break from life. But this story is giving me much more than a break. How wonderfully you have woven some simple yet hard truths of life. I always ponder the thought that it is funny how death is the only certainty in life yet death is what we all fear the most. Also you are making me put a visit to Kerala in my bucket list. I can go on and on but I don't think I am capable of coming up with words that would do justice to the amazing stories you pen

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumble_bee-publicenemy-latekate

sini1234 Goldie
sini1234
sini1234

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Wow... You are a brilliant  writer ... Clap I  am  Loving this story ...Heart  , I read  35 chapters in one go two days ago ... it took me whole night to read and I loved it ... You are simply brilliant  girl ... and I am amazed at how much you know about all these rituals like "Sarpamtullal " , I have only seen this on T.V  .This whole story has an "Ananda Bhadram "  kinda  back drop to it ...

I am in love with all your characters ... even Shankaran ammavan ... I could imagine Nedumudi Venu's voice in BG  singing " Athirukkakum malayonnu thuduthe " .. 

"Kalarikkal  illathu  inakkal  vazhilla " ... This  line  gave me  chills ... Seriously what is wrong with this Illam... Its not just Arnav ... even Khashi could die ... Shocked

Pallavi  is great sister , she is the kind of sister all of us want ...   and need  very loving , understanding , wise and supportive ...  Thumbs Up

Loving this story so far ... really really intriguing ... 

Pssst... I have a small samshayam ... he was wearing her father's jhuba .. all this time and  I've  started imagining him in Jhuba and mundu but  as you wrote  he wore a mundu  for the first time when they went for the sarpamthullal .. , So what was he wearing underneath the Jhuba ... all this time ? Confused

Edited by sini1234 - 06 September 2012 at 9:43am

-publicenemy-latekate

-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sini1234

Pssst... I have a small samshayam ... he was wearing her father's jhuba .. all this time and  I've  started imagining him in Jhuba and mundu but  as you wrote  he wore a mundu  for the first time when they went for the sarpamthullal .. , So what was he wearing beneath the Jhuba ... all this time ? Confused

Not Jhuba and mundu, Jhuba and linen pants underneath.  You know, that old Venu Nagavalli style.  The mundu and shirt (her brother's) - Arnav wears for the first time to go to the Sarpam thullal.

latekatesini1234

Go to top