Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 18)

spongebobchick Senior Member
spongebobchick
spongebobchick

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Firstly 'Congratulations of Thread 3'!!!!! 

Great updates again! I can't believe Arnav didn't realise his sleeve was on fire!! This story is really full of twists and turns - something I was not expecting happens in every chapter!! 
I truly hope Arnav doesn't die at KH (lol)... And him and Kashi get to be together without any stupid superstitions and tales to haunt them...'one can dream, right?'
Thanks for the PM!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate

mishti_17 IF-Stunnerz
mishti_17
mishti_17

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Well wow.. Day Dreaming Loved it a lot..

So he is back.. But he did ask her some questions which she cudnt answer straight.. Of course she is worried for his well being, its just that she wont accept it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-

TheDreamyKid Senior Member
TheDreamyKid
TheDreamyKid

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Hiya! Ohk, time to tell you how awesome you are!

You are Awesome!! :D

Hehehehehehehe.

I am loving lov-lov-loving Kalarikkal House. *in a sing-song voice*

Shall I right a little something on the last few chapters? Shall I? Ohk, I shall! :P :D

Chapter 30. This is one thing I always imagined I would do with my little sister, if I had one that is. :( :P Various expressions, and various words in relation to them. I liked how Arnav interpreted all the words through Kashi's expressions. How innovative you are, re!

Chapter 31. Aah, the bickering between Arnav and Kashi. It just makes me laugh out loud and melt into a puddle of goo all in the same moment! I adore these little teasing conversations between the duo. Arnav deliberately mispronouncing those words was hilarious. And it made me go Awww. :D :D

But I equally love those little, rare moments of bonding between them. It lights up my face instantly. Bravo at that chapter!

Chapter 32. One thing that makes me come back for more here would be the vast expanse of information. You give us something new in each update to store in our heads. Something that I didn't know before. I read your updates, and I go like oooh, really? I didn't know that! 

Another observation of mine is that this story has become so hypnotic. I feel like there is a undercurrent of something sinister in the plot. Something dark. Spooky, eh? :P

Chapter 33. An update on Kashi's brother. Finally a glimpse of the past. But, you just left us as confused and restless as before, re. Did he not die due to drug overdose? Then how did he die?!?! 

More later. Gotta read two more updates! Can't wait, can't wait! :D Bye Bye!

-publicenemy-latekate

OLGNES IF-Dazzler
OLGNES
OLGNES

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
congrats on ur new thread
awesome update
it seems desire are burning from both ends in just 2 - 3 days time imagine by end of the week i think he can never leave her

-publicenemy-

-Aarya- IF-Dazzler
-Aarya-
-Aarya-

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
She should have just left him burn (third degree) LOL and maybe then he would have believed in the phenomenon which is not free by will but is bound by some cause and effect.

I like your take on theory of everything which holds an explanation for everything and has a reason for everything. The story seems to be drawing a line between curse, fate and human actions and I lay my hope in human actions vs everything else.

It's not fair that only Arnav gets to manhandle Kashi, it's time Kashi woman-handles Arnav, some inappropriate actions are needed on her part! Wink

Edited by -Aarya- - 05 September 2012 at 6:39am

-publicenemy-latekate

__blossom__ IF-Dazzler
__blossom__
__blossom__

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
This was perfect!!!
Loved it!

-publicenemy-

appy_12 Goldie
appy_12
appy_12

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Ah! The 'Aftermath'. Nobody wants that.. :P

But they're back! Fully and unapologetically! :D And so are their conversations.. I told you, they don't need a bed, their convos are enough! 

Amazing, Devi. :)

-publicenemy-latekate

priya.. Senior Member
priya..
priya..

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
The namboothiri survived the " aanu vazhilla" curse! He lived longer than his wife in the illam right?

Is Arnav tempting fate? The house and it's elements are quite protective about kashi! May be it is their way of testing him? See I am again caught up between supernatural powers and real logical world:)

kashi is here to change what LAkshmi's fate bought to the illam!! I still don't know what happened to unni...but Arnav seems to have the ability to spot resident ghosts...so may be ...He can figure out! Anjali makes an appearance at the illam too..somehow i strongly feel this is going to bring closure to everyone involved starting from shankaran namboothiri, govindan and kashi( regarding unni), pallavi( although she is already in terms with it I think ) and Arnav...  How I don't know but I do know that that's the fun part and the  most I will enjoy reading about this journey:-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-publicenemy-latekate-Aarya-

Go to top