Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Kalarikkal House [3] - [Thread 4 link - p. 144] (Page 134)

mookie Groupbie
mookie
mookie

Posted: 02 October 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
I have been stalking your thread for updates and read that you (D) have not been well.

I hope you feel better soon, and not just for my own selfish reasons - I desperately want to read what happens next :)

Get well soon!

priya.. Senior Member
priya..
priya..

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
I hope you feel better soon Devi!  Take care:)
-publicenemy- Senior Member
-publicenemy-
-publicenemy-

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Ladies,
   While I lounge here trying to recover, I thought we could do a bit of Kalarikkal House trivia. First question: how many kisses thus far between Arnav and Kashi? ;)

-Devi

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasvylatekatevaleyriedreamymayasini1234shree10KishmishKrishnaluv94

vanhi Goldie
vanhi
vanhi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Hello, Devi.

First of all, I would like to thank you for updating such a story, and get well soon.

The way I came across this story made me laugh and I just felt like sharing this weird experience with you.

As I was searching for Kerala Traditional Architecture as a part of my research on Dravidian Style of Architecture for a paper work and looking for a house in details and came across with the picture your's loaded here in Google images.

As I loaded for that, my laptop screen was filled with your story as a result and at that moment, I was totally frustrated. I was just joined in here and had a little idea of what it was exactly but had no time to actually go through this. And fortunately, I searched for this again after a month and was able to read 17 chapters in a go.

I think I was not so keen on this as I was irritated with my own problems and when I came across Shivan, which I mostly inclined emotionally (I was NagaRaj's worshiper), I just went onto the first chapter.

My pent up frustration was mostly due to, which I later guessed, I don't have enough time nor the encouragement from friends or family on writing my own stuff. (I really think alot but when I penned it up in school, which was the only source to have enough time, my folks look at me as I was an alien.)

Please pardon me for my neglectfulness towards the story but managed till date, within 8 hours, but failed miserably on not commenting on it.

And I got the link for the other work of yours, Lavender, and started chapter 1. I would be in touch from now.

I started reading Kalarikkal House again and will let you know in detail.

Hope to read your further updates and get well soon, or else I will take on your duty and stick myself on my bed, due to sickness of not having updates.

Sorry for my blabbering.

Bye...!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateKrishnaluv94Kalyaani

vanhi Goldie
vanhi
vanhi

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -publicenemy-

Ladies,
   While I lounge here trying to recover, I thought we could do a bit of Kalarikkal House trivia. First question: how many kisses thus far between Arnav and Kashi? ;)

-Devi

Hello again, Devi.

Nice game you have chosen to make us, readers, know how exactly this story settled down in our veins.

I was not sure but guess they had more amount of intimacy than kiss.

According to my knowledge,

One in Chapter 6, Violence Begets Violence

One (Though not on lips) in Chapter 10, The Incident At The Pond

Two in Chapter 34, Land Of Dead

Looking forward for other questions.
sini1234 Goldie
sini1234
sini1234

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

Ladies,

-Devi

Hmmm...  Let me think  on the lips  ( 1 to punish her for fighting dirty with him  , 1 after she saved him from shivan  ... and  a lot of kissing after the sarpamthullal  incident ... )   and 1 hickey at her waist ...    Blushing   Wink                  am  I   correct   ???  Day Dreaming

Edited by sini1234 - 03 October 2012 at 4:58pm
latekate Goldie
latekate
latekate

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
5 kisses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kalyaani

Kishmish IF-Rockerz
Kishmish
Kishmish

Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Ladies,

-Devi

Hehehehe

Chapter 6 ... He pulled his hand away from her teeth and when she looked up to go for the other hand, he didn't give her a chance before he crushed his mouth over hers.

Chapter 10 ...  she felt him press his lips against her waist where her skin was exposed to him under water...  She was rewarded with a bite just below her waist, which made her yelp and jump in surprise.

Chapter 17 ... 1st kiss ... He had only wanted to spite her for what she had said, not really hurt her and before she pushed away completely from him, he kissed her.

2nd kiss ... "It was a poor choice of words.  I certainly did not'"  she started, but he cut her off with yet another kiss.

Chapter 34... 1st kiss ... He growled and deepened the kiss, his lips warm now as it warmed hers.

2nd kiss ... His fingers fisted at her waist as he dragged her up to him to kiss her again.

so far ... but there were many many almost kisses ...  

do you want us to account for those too ... 

LOL Wink Shocked Embarrassed   

Edited by Kishmish - 04 October 2012 at 7:15am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ManasvylatekatenorolimvaleyrieSunisegadshree10Krishnaluv94Kalyaani

Go to top