Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

robyn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Devi, hope you are feeling better . Take care of yourself first, but would love if you could just write a couple of lines to say you're better . As you Know you do have s lot of wellwishers 😊
Its almost like a family here and I'm loving reading everyone's comments especially in Malayalam, which is a language I havent had access to for a long time for various reasons .
-publicenemy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you ladies for waiting patiently all this time.  I have been... ill... but don't worry, it's not the bad sort, just the type that will lay you low for like 12 weeks... Hopefully, I will be back up and running soon :)

You guys are really the best! Thank you for all your concern.

Love,

Devi
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -publicenemy-

Thank you ladies for waiting patiently all this time.  I have been... ill... but don't worry, it's not the bad sort, just the type that will lay you low for like 12 weeks... Hopefully, I will be back up and running soon :)

Love,

Devi

I just woke my sister with the loudest sigh I have let out. ðŸ¤— Good to hear from you. Take care and get well soon. Oh yeah, we STILL miss KH. ðŸ˜†
HADmishti thumbnail

Love,

Devi

i hope you will get well sooon 
take care of your self and we will be waiting for  your updates
hadjer
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Love,

Devi

Phew! Take care. :)
Abi.Na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
phew! thank god, ur comin back... and take care!
segad thumbnail

Love,

Devi

Take care.  we can wait till you are back 100%
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon!!

🤗

Bim

P.S Just thought I'd check the thread and possibly see if there had been any news from you - glad I did. Sorry you've been so ill :-(

Kishmish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Love,

Devi

Take care Devi ... and get well soon ...
thanks for letting us know ... we've been really really worried ... 🤗
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well I'm you're up and running now... make sure you rest enough... hmm maybe I missed the pms, but for some reason I'm not getting any pms anymore. :/